Clapper Admits on live TV he had Spies in the Trump Campaign.

You know, you Trump supporters are falling for more of Trump's hyperbole. The FBI said that they were investigating money laundering in Trump tower, and guess what? There were Russian money launderers in Trump tower.

And.................no....................no FBI person was embedded as a mole in his campaign. An FBI agent TALKED to 2 campaign personnel about some suspected activity concerning money laundering.

You Trumpettes are taking an FBI person talking to campaign personnel as being embedded as a mole in his campaign? Don't fall for the hyperbole.

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign. The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The role of the informant is at the heart of the newest battle between top law enforcement officials and Mr. Trump’s congressional allies over the F.B.I.’s most politically charged investigations in decades. The lawmakers, who say they are concerned that federal investigators are abusing their authority, have demanded documents from the Justice Department about the informant.
He was a paid for fucking spy! To the tune of 1.24 million dollars!

I provided a link and an article to support my claims. Where's yours?

It's you're, not your, dumbass.

And there was nothing unethical about anything done by the FBI.
Lying to the FISA COURT, lying to the DOJ.... Yep real ethical...

5 of the top persons of the FBI and DOJ were terminated for lying or are in process of termination...

Who were the top 5 persons of the Fbi fired for lying?

You all have bought in to a bunch of Malarkey that Trump TV has been promoting. and I have been watching occasionally to see what they are selling you in the fake news department and truthfully, I am amazed at all the different incoherent and nonsensical conspiracy theories a handful of Congressional MINIONS of the president are pushing....

None are true.....but once again, we will sit back and watch you all flail and spread all of the lies a gazillion times, as if they are truth... and never accept the results that you were wrong, when they come out, and then proceed in to another conspiracy theory to try to cover up the last one failing....

You all are being played as pawns, as far as I can tell, by these handful of Congressional Critters working for President Trump to try to obstruct the investigation, which is obviously getting close to revealing something about the President that he doesn't want, we the people to know, or Criminal actions of the president that he is afraid of coming out because....well...he WAS a crook.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Lawmakers want James Clapper prosecuted for surveillance testimony before statute of limitations runs out

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

The only ones being played are the idiot dems...

So if Clapper previously admitted there was no evidence of any collusion (known from inside saying it resulted in no evidence) then why did they continue with any investigating (tax dollars thrown away) and why was the Fisa warrant granted and later complaining going On about any call for putting this democrat strategy gimick to rest? This, as I said since the beginning, is pure and utter abuse of power, a soft coupe that is pure and simple ACTS OF TREASON.
NEIL CAVUTO IS AN IDIOT, he does not see or understand why an investigation to find the sources of this conspiratory act and abuses is important, he doesn't believe a SECOND special counsel is necessary, which in turn is accepting this behavior hijacking the democratic process with abuse of power. The whole idea of conspiracy to manipulate or cheat an election was the notion of the rigged special counsel that never did it's job when it focused on a false narrative to hide the real manipulation-collusion-cheating the DNC and Hillary was involved in.
THERE MOST CERTAINLY IS A NEED TO OUT THE ABUSES least we make it clear you can always get away with it as long as you can cry the opponent is interfering/obstructing justice/acting as a dictator thus tying the opponents hands.

You know, you Trump supporters are falling for more of Trump's hyperbole. The FBI said that they were investigating money laundering in Trump tower, and guess what? There were Russian money launderers in Trump tower.

And.................no....................no FBI person was embedded as a mole in his campaign. An FBI agent TALKED to 2 campaign personnel about some suspected activity concerning money laundering.

You Trumpettes are taking an FBI person talking to campaign personnel as being embedded as a mole in his campaign? Don't fall for the hyperbole.

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign. The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The role of the informant is at the heart of the newest battle between top law enforcement officials and Mr. Trump’s congressional allies over the F.B.I.’s most politically charged investigations in decades. The lawmakers, who say they are concerned that federal investigators are abusing their authority, have demanded documents from the Justice Department about the informant.

Your Clapper propaganda is all you have...

So................you don't have any links that say he was a paid spy to the tune of 1.24 million dollars. Good to know. All you can do is bitch about what I posted and don't have any information of your own to share.

So................you don't have any links that say he was a paid spy to the tune of 1.24 million dollars. Good to know. All you can do is bitch about what I posted and don't have any information of your own to share.
Why don't you get the records for yourself? they are available...

Even the NY Compost found it.. https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

Even the NY Compost found it.. https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

Well, according to your link, he was paid 282,000 one time, and 129,000 another time, much below the 1.24 million you originally claimed. And, it also says in your link that it wasn't clear if he was paid to talk to Trump campaign staff. And, finally, there is NOTHING in there that says he worked in the Trump campaign. All he did was meet with a couple of people and ask them some questions. One of the relationships lasted around a year, but no, nothing says he was working in the Trump campaign as a mole like you are claiming.

From your link.........................................

It is not clear if the professor was paid to speak with Trump campaign figures, but public records show that he has received large payments from the federal government in the last two years.

The Department of Defense’s Office of Net Assessment — a shadowy think tank that reports directly to the secretary of defense — paid Halper $282,000 in 2016 and $129,000 in 2017.

Well, according to your link, he was paid 282,000 one time, and 129,000 another time, much below the 1.24 million you originally claimed. And, it also says in your link that it wasn't clear if he was paid to talk to Trump campaign staff. And, finally, there is NOTHING in there that says he worked in the Trump campaign. All he did was meet with a couple of people and ask them some questions. One of the relationships lasted around a year, but no, nothing says he was working in the Trump campaign as a mole like you are claiming.

From your link.........................................

It is not clear if the professor was paid to speak with Trump campaign figures, but public records show that he has received large payments from the federal government in the last two years.

The Department of Defense’s Office of Net Assessment — a shadowy think tank that reports directly to the secretary of defense — paid Halper $282,000 in 2016 and $129,000 in 2017.
the link also states there were three years of payments not reported, and the office who does report pay shows a total of 1.24 million over 5 years... he's been on the FBI PAYROLL FOR FIVE YEARS!

I cant believe how brazen these pukes are.. This AM, on the VIEW, Clapper admits he had spies within the Trump Campaign and tried to pass it off as a good thing that trump should embrace.....

Joy Beyhar was being the political whore who was setting up the "good narrative" for Clapper....

He did no such thing.

Why is that hard for you understand from your Russian bots?

no he wasn't....please pay attention and stop listening to the minions on FOX and the Nunes GANG.....

or gateway pundit etc....

he had contracts with the govt for research grants on specific projects....they are all listed and what was paid for the research projects..... this has been going on with him since 2012..... Trump wasn't a candidate.... :rolleyes:

those monies paid to him have NOTHING to do with him questioning a couple of Trump campaign workers in continual contact with Russian government operatives who appeared to have pursued them....to find out if they were being used as agents to infiltrate the Trump campaign...

He could have been paid separately for the informant business, for all we know? It just was not the millions they claim that actually came from government research that he was hired to do.

yep, they went from denying any spying on Trump to embracing it and telling us why it was OK

we need a reckoning

Ain't nothing new that the Left are Lying Scum Creeps. First they break every law left and right, then they accuse you of doing it before you find out to keep you in the dark tied up what they've been up to, then when finally caught they swear up and down they never did it until they finally admit they've been doing it all along, knew it and enjoyed it all the while laughing about it and slapping their knees what they got away with because when prosecuted, you can't get a conviction because the judge is one of them too.

The word is: SEDITION.

Back in the day of the Old West, they took POS scum like that and just strung them from a tree and let swing.

yep, they went from denying any spying on Trump to embracing it and telling us why it was OK

we need a reckoning

Ain't nothing new that the Left are Lying Scum Creeps. First they break every law left and right, then they accuse you of doing it before you find out to keep you in the dark tied up what they've been up to, then when finally caught they swear up and down they never did it until they finally admit they've been doing it all along, knew it and enjoyed it all the while laughing about it and slapping their knees what they got away with because when prosecuted, you can't get a conviction because the judge is one of them too.

The word is: SEDITION.

Back in the day of the Old West, they took POS scum like that and just strung them from a tree and let swing.

What the fuck are you posting about?

All the meetings with foreign actors that donny junior was hoping to score dirt on Hillary?

So we’ve got Hillary with a spy book she conjured up and Clapper admitting to this yet TRUMP is being witch hunted?

Apparently the informant/spy provided Mueller with critical collusion intelligence - which is why Trump is so afraid and enraged.

Just another fake news thread. Nothing to see here, folks...

Dd1JZk0VAAAYb95.jpg
MEA CULPA? [ask someone]

Forum List

Back