Clapper Admits on live TV he had Spies in the Trump Campaign.

US Cyber Command chief Adm. Mike Rogers told lawmakers that he has not been granted the authority by President Donald Trump to disrupt Russian election hacking operations where they originate.

Asked by Democratic Sen. Jack Reed if he has been directed by the President, through the defense secretary, to confront Russian cyber operators at the source, Rogers said "no I have not" but noted that he has tried to work within the authority he maintains as a commander.

NSA chief says Trump hasn't told him to confront Russian cyber threat

"It has not changed the calculus or the behavior on behalf of the Russians," Rogers said about the US response to Russia's cyber threat to date.

"They have not paid a price that is sufficient to change their behavior," he added.

Trump has yet to levy a single sanction to punish Russia for election interference, despite the fact that Congress almost unanimously passed legislation that took effect on January 29 requiring him to do so, and despite senior intelligence officials testifying that Russia is trying to disrupt the 2018 midterms.

Rogers clearly indicated on Tuesday that the US response to Moscow's interference in the 2016 election has been insufficient and has done little to deter ongoing attacks.

The NSA chief went on to tell lawmakers that the US is smart enough and strong enough to prevent Russian election hacking but admitted not enough is being done.

IMG_3779.JPG

Good for Dir. Clapper. They should use a secret informant to contact individuals associated with the any campaign that had known recent ties to Russian Operatives to see what they could find out about those contacts.

Why is that a bad thing? Isn't it their job to protect us from shit like that? It's not like they sent an asset/informant into the Trump campaign to spy on them.

I'd like to see transcript of those conversations as they pertain to what the Russians were trying to do.

yep, they went from denying any spying on Trump to embracing it and telling us why it was OK

we need a reckoning

yeah we do, but team trump has it all twisted upside down and backwards.

trumptards should go back to school and revisit 6th grade reading comprehension skills. :itsok:

team traitor chose to adhere to russian spies and give them aid and comfort..

and now they're *shocked* to discover that our federal agencies were performing their intended functions.

smearing US federal agencies with dishonor and employing KGB "fake news" tactics provides even further aid and comfort to the foreign culprits.

plus most every gun control discussion has trumptard traitors alluding to taking up arms against the US government.

ie openly threatening to levy war against them.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
750x422

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Following Obama's orders Clapper Brennan and Comey tried to keep Trump out of office and when that failed they tried to frame Trump with a phony DNC paid for piece of garbage....Hang your head in shame FBI...

Hahaha, when were they going to spring their dastardly plot to keep him out? Where they planning on alerting the Corrupt Media to propagate their framing of Donnie Dangerously at some point?

I cant believe how brazen these pukes are.. This AM, on the VIEW, Clapper admits he had spies within the Trump Campaign and tried to pass it off as a good thing that trump should embrace.....

Joy Beyhar was being the political whore who was setting up the "good narrative" for Clapper....

so he had no concern for clinton? see that is the question that nullifies his concern.

Hahaha, when were they going to spring their dastardly plot to keep him out? Where they planning on alerting the Corrupt Media to propagate their framing of Donnie Dangerously at some point?
You won't be laughing next week....

You won't be laughing next week....

Why? Is your Trumpenfurer planning to burn down the Richsta....um...Capital Building, blame it on his enemies, declare martial law, demand Congress give him dictatorial powers so he can set thing right again, (because he all knows he is the only one who can fix it)!

Short of that, I think it's a safe bet I will be laughing again next week.

Why? Is your Trumpenfurer planning to burn down the Richsta....um...Capital Building, blame it on his enemies, declare martial law, demand Congress give him dictatorial powers so he can set thing right again, (because he all knows he is the only one who can fix it)!

Short of that, I think it's a safe bet I will be laughing again next week
Read your post again and see if you can understand it....

I cant believe how brazen these pukes are.. This AM, on the VIEW, Clapper admits he had spies within the Trump Campaign and tried to pass it off as a good thing that trump should embrace.....

Joy Beyhar was being the political whore who was setting up the "good narrative" for Clapper....

Billy, Clapper didn't say he had spies in the Trump campaign, he said it was a good thing the FBI did.
Clapper: It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

It might have been a good thing to have tapped all of Cohen's phone calls too. LOL

The FBI informant was spying on Russian infiltrators and the traitors who were cooperating with them.

Of course Trump is pissed off about that. His own son is a collaborator.

You have to wonder why Trump is not expressing outrage that hostile foreign infiltrators were moving with total freedom around his campaign.

And you have to wonder about an incompetent boob who still can't stop leaks. You have to wonder how much more sensitive information hostile foreign governments are stealing while the Trump administration is asleep at the switch.

Short of that, I think it's a safe bet I will be laughing again next week
Read your post again and see if you can understand it....

Why? The question is still why. Your understanding of my supposition is irrelevant to the question. But let me rephrase it for you. Short of Donnie "Corleone" pulling an all out Hitler by next week, I'll still be laughing, I bet.

Billy, Clapper didn't say he had spies in the Trump campaign, he said it was a good thing the FBI did.

It might have been a good thing to have tapped all of Cohen's phone calls too. LOL

Dems think espionage sedition and treason are "good"

The FBI informant was spying on Russian infiltrators and the traitors who were cooperating with them.

Of course Trump is pissed off about that. His own son is a collaborator.

You have to wonder why Trump is not expressing outrage that hostile foreign infiltrators were moving with total freedom around his campaign.

And you have to wonder about an incompetent boob who still can't stop leaks. You have to wonder how much more sensitive information hostile foreign governments are stealing while the Trump administration is asleep at the switch.
Sure, he was.

Sure, he was

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-08-01/im-a-gun-lover-and-the-nra-has-lost-its-mind

As a gun owner and defender of the Second Amendment, I'm here to tell you the NRA has lost its ever-loving mind.

The nation's largest firearms organization began its slide into moral degeneracy as late as the early 2000s... Under firebrand leadership, the NRA's rhetoric shifted its focus from working with lawmakers across the country to defend Second Amendment rights, to recasting the group as the front-line warrior in a crusade against the entire progressive movement in a culture war that they claimed had engulfed the country.

:eusa_think:

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

team traitor is *shocked* to discover that our federal agencies were performing their intended functions.

most every gun control discussion has trumptard traitors alluding to taking up arms against the US government.

ie openly threatening to levy war against them. :eusa_think:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
750x422

Trump Told Russians That Firing FBI ‘Nut Job’ Eased Pressure From Investigation

Did the Kremlin funnel payments to help Trump's campaign through the National Rifle Association?
:eusa_think:

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

A Key Russian Figure with Connections to Trump and the NRA Faces Sanctions

If Trump Is Laundering Russian Money, Here’s How It Works

In Year Two, Mueller Is Wading Into a Bottomless Pit of Trump Sleaze

Trump sold a $40 million estate to a Russian oligarch for $100 million—and a senator wants to know why

Last edited:

Dems think espionage sedition and treason are "good"

There's nothing wrong with using a CI so long as the FBI had some previous knowledge that Team Trump was susceptible to giving something in return for the Russian govt's help. If that didn't occur, Trump's home free.

The FBI uses CIs in drug busts, banking illegalities, money laundering, and terrorism all the time.

Forum List

Back