Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents

Look at Mrs. Coons FACE as that old pervert PAWS her daughter, LOOK how she MUST turn her head away from what he's doing, come on, anyone with any sort of integrity recognizes THIS.... Oh, I forgot, DemocRATS have NO INTEGRITY, let alone MORALS, ETHICS, or PRINCIPLES!....Take NOTE of the woman to the rights face, as anyone can tell, SHE knows what's coming. I'm pretty sure I can find a dozen or so OTHER video's and/or pictures of this DISTURBING man doing the same thing to little children..... Be proud DemocRATS...this is YOUR NEXT presidential candidate, and continue to be BLIND to his mental health problem!

click

Look at Mrs. Coons FACE as that old pervert PAWS her daughter, LOOK how she MUST turn her head away from what he's doing, come on, anyone with any sort of integrity recognizes THIS.... Oh, I forgot, DemocRATS have NO INTEGRITY, let alone MORALS, ETHICS, or PRINCIPLES!....Take NOTE of the woman to the rights face, as anyone can tell, SHE knows what's coming. I'm pretty sure I can find a dozen or so OTHER video's and/or pictures of this DISTURBING man doing the same thing to little children..... Be proud DemocRATS...this is YOUR NEXT presidential candidate, and continue to be BLIND to his mental health problem!

click
Looks like an affectionate grandfather. That could be my dad with my children. I don't understand how it's possible to hate someone so much as to slander them like this having never really hated anyone in my life. What did he do? Swim naked? Make a sentimental gesture to a family friend? The criminal!

Christ, you're making me defend Joe Biden!

click
Looks like an affectionate grandfather. That could be my dad with my children. I don't understand how it's possible to hate someone so much as to slander them like this having never really hated anyone in my life. What did he do? Swim naked? Make a sentimental gesture to a family friend? The criminal!

You're a nice guy, but more naïve than a bundle of Jello, when it comes to sexual predators, and perhaps he should walk around in a gay parade showing off his wears? Perhaps you should ask your wife what she thinks, especially after seeing the way Mrs. Coons acts!

It may have entertainment value, but I don't accept tabloid stuff about public figures at face value any more.

Not sure Biden would be my first choice for President, but he's been through a lot of travails in his life and handled them honorably and with strength.

click

You're a nice guy, but more naïve than a bundle of Jello, when it comes to sexual predators, and perhaps he should walk around in a gay parade showing off his wears? Perhaps you should ask your wife what she thinks, especially after seeing the way Mrs. Coons acts!
You should see the movie "Uncle". It shows exactly how dangerous people like you are. BTW, that movie was my wife's pick, so don't expect women's intuition to back up your witch hunt.

You know what I'm tired of? I'm tired on cable news convincing us that there's a child molester behind every corner, that clowns are creepy, that teachers no longer hug children some of whom desperately need it, and how every glance, gesture, and affectionate touch is suspect.

We've become a nation of perverts all in the name of protecting ourselves from perverts.

You know what I'm tired of? I'm tired on cable news convincing us that there's a child molester behind every corner, that clowns are creepy, that teachers no longer hug children some of whom desperately need it, and how every glance, gesture, and affectionate touch is suspect.

We've become a nation of perverts all in the name of protecting ourselves from perverts.

BINGO.

Agree....except clowns really are creepy

Pretty sure those paid to take a bullet for him can deal with male nudity. Just a thought.

Unless of course it was a republican doing it...then you'd be outraged.
Nope. Swimming with clothes on makes as much sense as taking a shower that way. It's idiotic and goes against nature, especially for kids. All these little prudes who can't deal with nudity piss me off.

Pretty sure those paid to take a bullet for him can deal with male nudity. Just a thought.

Nope. Swimming with clothes on makes as much sense as taking a shower that way. It's idiotic and goes against nature, especially for kids. All these little prudes who can't deal with nudity piss me off.

I'm not particularly offended by it either.
But you should show some respect for others who find it offensive.

I'm not particularly offended by it either.
But you should show some respect for others who find it offensive.
Why would you believe that those paid to take a bullet for him would be offended? They would mostly be looking the other way, looking out for threats and not at him, in the first place.

I'm no fan of Biden. But this is a non-issue. The fact that he is vice-president means he has Secret Service agents around 24/7. So he should never be able to swim naked because of that?

Oh, and the Secret Service agents should be looking everywhere else to see potential threats.

They're keeping an eye on his ass, waiting for the monkeys to fly out.

I'm no fan of Biden. But this is a non-issue. The fact that he is vice-president means he has Secret Service agents around 24/7. So he should never be able to swim naked because of that?

Oh, and the Secret Service agents should be looking everywhere else to see potential threats.

They're keeping an eye on his ass, waiting for the monkeys to fly out.
Well then they are going to want an unobstructed view so Naked Joe it is...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back