Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents

"Why do people in America tend to be so offended by nudity?" GA
Amen.
And why so inured to murder?

It's quite common to watch prime-time broadcast TV in the U.S. and see one character of a drama aim a gun at another character in the drama, and shoot him / her / it dead.
Taking life is perfectly OK on such public broadcasts, but depicting the process of creating a life is not ?!?!

What a cultural value system!
I'm so happy you used the words "creating a life". I agree with you that a "life" is "created from the time of conception. By "process" you mean engaging in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex right?
Sadly there are many people who do not believe that a human life starts at conception like you do right?
Did you know that the human life exterminators at PP only charge a third for dead negro baby parts than for White dead baby parts? Law of supply and demand. And "you get what you pay for".

Amen.

It's quite common to watch prime-time broadcast TV in the U.S. and see one character of a drama aim a gun at another character in the drama, and shoot him / her / it dead.
Taking life is perfectly OK on such public broadcasts, but depicting the process of creating a life is not ?!?!

I'm so happy you used the words "creating a life". I agree with you that a "life" is "created from the time of conception. By "process" you mean engaging in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex right?
Sadly there are many people who do not believe that a human life starts at conception like you do right?
Did you know that the human life exterminators at PP only charge a third for dead negro baby parts than for White dead baby parts? Law of supply and demand. And "you get what you pay for".

---
Yes, one can say a "life" starts at conception, but until it's biologically viable, it's only the business of its mother & maybe father, but none of your business.
Or, are you a Nazi lover?

I doubt they cared as much as you do.
Now I recognise you! You're the pervert who is trying to get 'Project Truth' started up again. Good fucking luck with that pal.
Don't worry. I'm not putting you on PI.
I'm going to forward all your posts to the FBI.
That's not quite true. I've already sent the FBI all your posts.
Have a nice day.
You too.
Still claiming Michael Jackson just happened to enjoy those little boy's interesting conversations concerning the state of the movie industry are you?
Biden is a pervert and that's why he won't run.
The backroom boys at the DNC have already received sworn statements from who were once little girls when Biden used to 'bounce them on his lap'.
Michael Jackson was acquitted by a jury of his peers after he finally grew up and realized he couldn't keep throwing money at false accusations. I wouldn't have trusted him with my kids because giving wine to kids is just stupid. But he was Peter Pan, not a pedophile. He lived in a bubble of riches and fame where the behavioral norms you and I understand are absent in Never Land. He slept in the same bed with boys. So did I.....when I was 10...and nothing happened. And today I'm a family man with 4 kids I can't keep out of our bed!

Insinuating sexual misconduct is easy. It requires no talent, no character, and certainly no proof. One needs only a debased imagination, few scruples, and no concern that accusations can destroy people's lives.
So what you're saying is MJ paid millions and millions of dollars to many 'young boys' in 'settlements' b/c he had "served them wine".
You're stupid pal.
In your world adult men should be able to "sleep" in the same bed as unrelated young boys.
You're not just stupid. You're fucking sick in the head.
So you slept in the same bed as boys your age and "nothing happened". How is that the same as a ten year old "sleeping" in the same bed with an adult male who's a virtual stranger?
You're a pervert if you believe in the shit you are peddling.

I'm not sick in the head, I don't see sex everywhere. You do, remember? And now you're projecting your perversion onto others. You remind me of that South Park cartoon where parents were scared of child molesters everywhere, first strangers, then family members, then even themselves and they had to send their children away for their own safety. You need some serious therapy to get this condition corrected.

Amen.

---
Yes, one can say a "life" starts at conception, but until it's biologically viable, it's only the business of its mother & maybe father, but none of your business.

Funny considering its the Nazis who dispensed with the value of human life, which is a joint responsibility of all humanity. The question "Am I my brother's keeper" was a rhetorical one because we should know instinctively that we are responsible to stand between the innocent and evil. Abortion is far more redolent of the Nazi death campaign where Jews, Gypsies, and other "undesirables" were murdered wholesale, even little children. When a holocaust occurs, that isn't just the business of the murderers, it's everyone's business.

"I'm so happy you used the words "creating a life". I agree with you that a "life" is "created from the time of conception." #142
Please pardon me.
But it's also "creating a life" if we count it as starting at birth, AND WE DO !!

The proof?
If conception takes place exactly 9 months before birth,
then one year after birth we don't say the child is 21 months old. We say it's 12 months old.
We don't count gestation, and NEVER have.

PS
The notion that life "begins" at conception is absurd. Scientifically it's simply flat out wrong.
For fertilization (conception) to take place, both gametes must be viable, meaning, "alive".
So life doesn't "begin" at conception. Life continues at conception. Life began at Genesis.

If women are working in what is traditionally a man's job, they throw their case for equality out the window when they decide they want unequal treatment. Protection of the Vice-President means observing everything he is doing, and that's the job.

Like you Br, I have little patience for double-standards.

BUT !!

I'm not advocating unisex bathrooms.
"OF COURSE there's a double-standard! There are TWO sexes!" Bill Maher
I'm not sure giving men maternity leave, or paying their OB/GYN doctor bill makes sense.
But an employer shouldn't pay for a woman's vasectomy either.

When the Vice-President has sex with his wife, a female Secret Service agent may be posted outside the bedroom door, and hear everything. If females object to this, they should find some other line of work.

Well, if woman don't like it,,,,well, they probably shouldn't go into the job.
Seems simple enough, but there are those who hate Biden so much they'll do anything to make him look bad. When the nude swim wasn't getting any attention on this thread, they tried to up the ante by posting video of him well wishing a young girl. I don't mind political opinions that differ, I do mind intellectual dishonesty and the perversion of seeing perversion everywhere and maligning innocent acts. What I saw on this thread disgusted me and I don't even like Biden but here I am defending him because I always try to stay on the side of truth

Amen.

---

Funny considering its the Nazis who dispensed with the value of human life, which is a joint responsibility of all humanity. The question "Am I my brother's keeper" was a rhetorical one because we should know instinctively that we are responsible to stand between the innocent and evil. Abortion is far more redolent of the Nazi death campaign where Jews, Gypsies, and other "undesirables" were murdered wholesale, even little children. When a holocaust occurs, that isn't just the business of the murderers, it's everyone's business.

---
Perhaps I should have used "fascism" instead of "Nazi".
Fascism:
"a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism .."

As a libertarian, I enjoy making my own decisions and resent unnecessary authority.

Amen.

---

---
Fascism:
"a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism .."

As a libertarian, I enjoy making my own decisions and resent unnecessary authority.
It's the philosophical and moral imperative of government to protect your rights, including and especially your right to life. I just happen to believe you had that right ever since you were a single cell organism with a unique set of chromosomes that never existed and never will again. As you developed, your unique person became even more evident as you pumped your own blood with your own heart, had hands with 10 digits and unique fingerprints, and had a central nervous system and thoughts.....all by the time your mother discovered she was pregnant. Being pro life means recognizing that human life is sacred and deserves the highest priority of protection in a just and moral society.

Amen.

---

---
Fascism:

It's the philosophical and moral imperative of government to protect your rights, including and especially your right to life. I just happen to believe you had that right ever since you were a single cell organism with a unique set of chromosomes that never existed and never will again. As you developed, your unique person became even more evident as you pumped your own blood with your own heart, had hands with 10 digits and unique fingerprints, and had a central nervous system and thoughts.....all by the time your mother discovered she was pregnant. Being pro life means recognizing that human life is sacred and deserves the highest priority of protection in a just and moral society.

---
Being pro-choice means recognizing that a mother's life is more sacred and deserves the highest priority of protection in a just and moral society, along with other born humans.

When the unborn INSIDE the mother becomes viable as an independently breathing "person", with its own ID card & SSN, then he/she can be added to the population total, and be victimized by those in economic & political authority who want to control it.

Last edited:

---

---
Fascism:

---
Being pro-choice means recognizing that a mother's life is more sacred and deserves the highest priority of protection in a just and moral society, along with other born humans.

When the unborn INSIDE the mother becomes viable as an independently breathing "person", with its own ID card & SSN, then he/she can be added to the population total, and be victimized by those in economic & political authority who want to control it.
Nobody has a sacred right to kill another human being and I won't be convinced otherwise.

---

---
Fascism:

---

Nobody has a sacred right to kill another human being and I won't be convinced otherwise.

---
I agree, but my believe/perception about the definition of "human being" differs from yours, and my libertarian disposition favors a woman's/mother's overall health over that which is inside her.

Since this thread is about Biden's nude swimming, I will end my off-topic comments now ...

Maybe we're looking at this all wrong. Maybe it was just Joe being Joe, senile as hell and going through life in a geriatric fog. Forgetting to put his pants on probably happens far more often than we're told.

joe-biden-nude1-e1414437954811.jpg

Forum List

Back