Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents

I'm no fan of Biden. But this is a non-issue. The fact that he is vice-president means he has Secret Service agents around 24/7. So he should never be able to swim naked because of that?

Oh, and the Secret Service agents should be looking everywhere else to see potential threats.

They're keeping an eye on his ass, waiting for the monkeys to fly out.
When then they are going to want an unobstructed view so Naked Joe it is...

I'm no fan of Biden. But this is a non-issue. The fact that he is vice-president means he has Secret Service agents around 24/7. So he should never be able to swim naked because of that?

Oh, and the Secret Service agents should be looking everywhere else to see potential threats.

They're keeping an eye on his ass, waiting for the monkeys to fly out.
Well then they are going to want an unobstructed view so Naked Joe it is...

Fixed it...

If Joe were a Republican he would have been run out of his job the first time he pawed some preteen but not surprisingly, Democrats (like the ones on this forum) go to great lengths to defend his perversion, even if it makes THEM look like perverts.

Is there some reason he has to swim nude? Or does he have to prove he has balls?
Is there some reason he can't? Maybe it's time that prudes don't call the shots anymore.

I know it's the obomanation regime, but how about DIGNITY for the OFFICE OF VICE PRESIDENT? Perhaps Joe pisses in the corner of the White House also, but we haven't been told about that!

Is there some reason he has to swim nude? Or does he have to prove he has balls?
Is there some reason he can't? Maybe it's time that prudes don't call the shots anymore.

I know it's the obomanation regime, but how about DIGNITY for the OFFICE OF VICE PRESIDENT? Perhaps Joe pisses in the corner of the White House also, but we haven't been told about that!
There's nothing undignified about swimming naked in a private pool. I do that all the time and....

Oh wait...

What's prudish about wearing swim trunks like normal humans? It wasn't a question about whether it was legal or not.
What business is it of yours what someone wears in a private pool? Now THAT'S seriously prudish, worried that someone you don't even see might not be wearing clothes.

What's prudish about wearing swim trunks like normal humans? It wasn't a question about whether it was legal or not.
What business is it of yours what someone wears in a private pool? Now THAT'S seriously prudish, worried that someone you don't even see might not be wearing clothes.
I'm paying people to look at his balls.

No, you're paying them to look out for possible threats to the VP. You thinking it's any of your damn business what people wear while swimming is seriously disturbed. That goes well beyond prudish.

No, you're paying them to look out for possible threats to the VP. You thinking it's any of your damn business what people wear while swimming is seriously disturbed. That goes well beyond prudish.
The only threat Biden has is if they let him leave the kiddie pool and swim in deep end.

Now you're just being snarky. You don't like the guy, fine. I don't either. But if you are so obsessed with being prudish that you want control what the VP wears in his private pool, you need some help.

Now you're just being snarky. You don't like the guy, fine. I don't either. But if you are so obsessed with being prudish that you want control what the VP wears in his private pool, you need some help.
He should keep his privates private. Like a civilized man.
---
In my book, a civilized man or woman are natural.
Nothing wrong with nudity.
It depends. Some people look a LOT better with clothes on. Crazy Joe is probably one of them. The point though is that people have to watch him and it would be common courtesy to wear swim trunks when swimming in front of mixed company. Do you know what courtesy means?

Forum List

Back