Zimbabwe begging white farmers to return.

images

I'll sell them corn for $20 a bushel... Prior to shipping.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't send corn. IMPORT white Christian farmers.
We NEED them.

images

I've been proposing opening the floodgates for legal immigration to people from around the world so the progressives can grant amnesty to their special minority group at a rate of 10 legals for every illegal granted amnesty... The damn progressives don't won't to talk or compromise and I want a Chinese or Hindu restaurant in ever town across this great nation.

This here is strictly business now... Some one has to feed those people in Africa so I can afford to stay in business.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
images

*****CHUCKLE*****

We NEED them.

images

I've been proposing opening the floodgates for legal immigration to people from around the world so the progressives can grant amnesty to their special minority group at a rate of 10 legals for every illegal granted amnesty... The damn progressives don't won't to talk or compromise and I want a Chinese or Hindu restaurant in ever town across this great nation.

This here is strictly business now... Some one has to feed those people in Africa so I can afford to stay in business.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Damn that progressive Reagan...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

We NEED them.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Are you attempting to imply something?

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

We NEED them.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I thought I was impressing....

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

We NEED them.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

What do you think you're attempting to press?

*****CHUCKLE*****

We NEED them.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nothing, I don't have an iron...since we all have wash and wear....

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

I'm sure thanks very convenient for someone who isn't going anywhere. But I generally dress to impress...

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

I'm sure thanks very convenient for someone who isn't going anywhere. But I generally dress to impress...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Those ghey men are sure fine dressers.....

Mugabe and his supporters kicked out most of the white farmers and murdered those that tried to stay on their farms and now they have realised they are incapable of running farms and producing food. Fuck them! Let the bastards eat cake!

Forum List

Back