Civilized society?

LOL, failed to learn it have I? It seems you have failed because your unflinching partisanship leads to you to believe all sorts of fairy tales. This particular allegation that all muslims are out to put sharia law on us is exactly akin to saying "They kill us and hate us for our freedom" which is a laughable suggestion shared by most American sheep. God forbid we study cause and effect. I wonder what recourse a we would resort to when left with nothing to lose having already lost our children from some silly missile fired by cowards manning unseen predator drones from thousands of miles distant? The misguided foreign policy of your country and your president sows the seeds of muslim discontent. Every day your precious empire creates new enemies who are easily brainwashed and recruited into fundamentalist islamic insanity. That's right, recruited. This will be a lot for your simple mind to absorb but they weren't born fanatics. Now back to your pasture.

And What PARTY would that be exactly?

Care to educate the rest of us?

I don't care what party your affiliated with. It's hardly the subject of this thread. Both the left and the right are preocuppied with war. It makes no difference whatsoever who runs the executive branch, because when it comes to foreign policy there is hardly a dimes difference.

Well Shazam~!

You injected partisan crap...and NOW challanged you suddenly 'don't care'?

What a PUSS.

I find this report disgusting but what are we supposed to do about it?

Nuke them until they learn their lesson?

Bomb them into modernity?

Kill them so they're a democratic Republic?

No, we're supposed to make Iraq just like them.

Here's a rare concept: "leave them be". I realize that having spent most of your life with your country bombing vastly inferior peoples and armies into submission that it's a real stretch for you to do so but I can't help but attempt to introduce some other logic rather than the typical low iq "Let's nuke the bastards" drivel.

Yeah...they attack US and our interests...threaten our freedom...and just let them attack unabated...'Let Them Be"...attack and take over weakness which YOU seem to advocate...They respect strength...

What a puss.

Yes, I'm sure it's easy when you and your friend Cleatus talk about foreign policy and how many muslims you want to see killed while sitting there in your plastic yard furniture in front of the trailer, sipping on Miluakee's Best, but that's exactly the kind of attitude we what we've come to expect from uneducated white trash such as yourself. Go get em' be my guest armchair warrior.

Here's a rare concept: "leave them be". I realize that having spent most of your life with your country bombing vastly inferior peoples and armies into submission that it's a real stretch for you to do so but I can't help but attempt to introduce some other logic rather than the typical low iq "Let's nuke the bastards" drivel.

Yeah...they attack US and our interests...threaten our freedom...and just let them attack unabated...'Let Them Be"...attack and take over weakness which YOU seem to advocate...They respect strength...

What a puss.

Yes, I'm sure it's easy when you and your friend Cleatus talk about foreign policy and how many muslims you want to see killed while sitting there in your plastic yard furniture in front of the trailer, sipping on Miluakee's Best, but that's exactly the kind of attitude we what we've come to expect from uneducated white trash such as yourself. Go get em' be my guest armchair warrior.

Whatever this drivel means.

Translation: "I lost this argument"

And 'Armchair Warrior'? I served 10 years USAF and Special OPS and proudly under Renaldus Magnus.Where did you serve exactly? :eusa_think:

And What PARTY would that be exactly?

Care to educate the rest of us?

I don't care what party your affiliated with. It's hardly the subject of this thread. Both the left and the right are preocuppied with war. It makes no difference whatsoever who runs the executive branch, because when it comes to foreign policy there is hardly a dimes difference.

Well Shazam~!

What a PUSS.

Wow, I have to hand it to you, you really got me there. An entire paragraph devoted to your silly nonsense and you get stuck on the partisan allegation. Well, your stance from all appearances is partisan. Be a man and admit it, or continue to derail the thread with your shallow sensibilites and infantile insults.

Well Shazam~!

What a PUSS.

Wow, I have to hand it to you, you really got me there. An entire paragraph devoted to your silly nonsense and you get stuck on the partisan allegation. Well, your stance from all appearances is partisan. Be a man and admit it, or continue to derail the thread with your shallow sensibilites and infantile insults.

Still stuck on stupid.

you guys only ever have two solutions. Kill or nothing.

LOL, failed to learn it have I? It seems you have failed because your unflinching partisanship leads to you to believe all sorts of fairy tales. This particular allegation that all muslims are out to put sharia law on us is exactly akin to saying "They kill us and hate us for our freedom" which is a laughable suggestion shared by most American sheep. God forbid we study cause and effect. I wonder what recourse a we would resort to when left with nothing to lose having already lost our children from some silly missile fired by cowards manning unseen predator drones from thousands of miles distant? The misguided foreign policy of your country and your president sows the seeds of muslim discontent. Every day your precious empire creates new enemies who are easily brainwashed and recruited into fundamentalist islamic insanity. That's right, recruited. This will be a lot for your simple mind to absorb but they weren't born fanatics. Now back to your pasture.

What a shocker, a straw man. I wish I could say that I didn't see that coming but id be lying.

Where exactly did anyone say that all muslims did anything?

You saw it coming because you knew the innuendo was flawed. And was I addressing you? No.

I saw it coming because you've already set up a pattern for your reactions.

Why are straw men so popular?

Oh, and this is a public message board. I'm going to say what I like.

I don't have the answer but I do know that if people just sit back and pretend that this stuff isn't happening and act as if we can deal with people like this in the same way that we'd deal with Canadians or Australians, then this type of atrocity will continue. If they act like monsters shouldn't we treat them as pariahs?

And all of you who want to come back with a bunch of drivel about the inquisition and Salem with trials just save it. If you can't come up with something more timely and relevant to 2010, then perhaps you should waste the bandwidth.

What a puss.

Whatever this drivel means.

Translation: "I lost this argument"

And 'Armchair Warrior'? I served 10 years USAF and Special OPS and proudly under Renaldus Magnus.Where did you serve exactly? :eusa_think:

Ah yes, another war hero. If I had a dime for every time I heard some fat 18 year old computer nerd brag about his nonexistent service I'd be a rich man. You may be who you say you are but I don't really care cold war tough guy because it doesn't lend any credibility to the argument we're having right now, as one sided as it is.

Again, amazing how you guys can only come up with 2 alternatives.

You show them a better way than Death be the fate they find if/when they screw with our liberty. That is the message.

Ah yes, another war hero. If I had a dime for every time I heard some fat 18 year old computer nerd brag about his nonexistent service I'd be a rich man. You may be who you say you are but I don't really care cold war tough guy because it doesn't lend any credibility to the argument we're having right now, as one sided as it is.

He didn't mention his service to add credibility to himself. He mentioned it in a response to your armchair warrior accusation.

What a surprise, you were wrong and now you are trying to avoid admitting it.

You show them a better way than Death be the fate they find if/when they screw with our liberty. That is the message.

"Screw with our liberty", ROFLMAO. What's interesting is that they've already won. Ironically, your own governments flawed foreign policy has created an environment in which your precicous freedom has been torn to shreds by the federal government and law enforcement. SCOTUS and the paranoid lunatics in fatherland security are stepping all over themselves trying to supposedly protect us from the monsters we've created.

He didn't mention his service to add credibility to himself. He mentioned it in a response to your armchair warrior accusation.

I don't know what your problem is, but I think he's old enough to fight his own battles. And I shouldn't have to tell you that on the internet it seems that everyone is a war hero. Having served under the Reagan Administration hence the misuse of the term Renauldus Magnus, or Ronald Reagan the Great suggests that even giving him the benefit of the doubt, which I am, then he no longer serves and is hence an armchair warrior strapped to his chair by old age while espousing the needless deaths of untold thousands of young men because clearly fighting the muslim evil doers with overwhelming fire power is winning the delusional war on terror.

I don't know what your problem is, but I think he's old enough to fight his own battles. And I shouldn't have to tell you that on the internet it seems that everyone is a war hero. Having served under the Reagan Administration hence the misuse of the term Renauldus Magnus, or Ronald Reagan the Great suggests that even giving him the benefit of the doubt, which I am, then he no longer serves and is hence an armchair warrior strapped to his chair by old age while espousing the needless deaths of untold thousands of young men because clearly fighting the muslim evil doers with overwhelming fire power is winning the delusional war on terror.

I do...and yet you remain totally BLIND. Avatar4321 was indeed correct.

Reading comp isn't your strong suit is it?

And it is and ever shall remain Renaldus Magnus.

And he knew the dangers of Radical Muslims like Mo Mo Khadaffi...which I also defended this nation against.

If you want to remain blind to the dangers of Radical Islam then go for it...I choose to stand fast and find it unacceptable to foergo my liberty and that of those yearning for what I have and choose to defend them as well.

You may go hide under your bed and play footsies with those that would cut your throat just for your liberty alone. YOU remain a FOOL...and that's what I meant of HISTORY in the beginning of this discussion that YOU took exception of.

YOU remain BLIND. I find your attitude along with your fellow Liberals UNACCEPTABLE.

Your attitude is inexcusible and maddening.

Don't have a problem. I'm just here to discuss things on a message board. If you don't like people discussing what you have to say, then you really shouldn't be posting.

And yes, he can fight his own battles, but Id hardly call a public discussion a battle.

I do...and yet you remain totally BLIND. Avatar4321 was indeed correct.

Reading comp isn't your strong suit is it?

And it is and ever shall remain Renaldus Magnus.

And he knew the dangers of Radical Muslims like Mo Mo Khadaffi...which I also defended this nation against.

If you want to remain blind to the dangers of Radical Islam then go for it...I choose to stand fast and find it unacceptable to foergo my liberty and that of those yearning for what I have and choose to defend them as well.

You may go hide under your bed and play footsies with those that would cut your throat just for your liberty alone. YOU remain a FOOL...and that's what I meant of HISTORY in the beginning of this discussion that YOU took exception of.

YOU remain BLIND. I find your attitude along with your fellow Liberals UNACCEPTABLE.

Your attitude is inexcusible and maddening.

Feel free to pretend your monitor is my head and smash away at with your fist if you're so angry.

And I'm not a liberal Mr. Neocon, I'm a libertarian. For someone advocating true conservatism and denying statism you sure do talk like one, a neocon that is.

And nobody is denying the evils of radical Islam but I don't see why it's so hard for you to understand that we help make radical islam.

Last edited:
Imagine the outcome if the US becomes a Christian nation. The Inquisition did as much and worse than Sharia is doing now.

The fallacy of that argument is that Christians have not done anything like the Inquisition since then; while Muslims are currently stoning people to death. The Christians realized the error of their ways and discontinued barbaric practices. Can't say the same about Muslims.

Imagine the outcome if the US becomes a Christian nation. The Inquisition did as much and worse than Sharia is doing now.

The fallacy of that argument is that Christians have not done anything like the Inquisition since then; while Muslims are currently stoning people to death. The Christians realized the error of their ways and discontinued barbaric practices. Can't say the same about Muslims.

Christians had this nice little event called the reformation. Sadly, the muslims have not.

Forum List

Back