Chuck Berry is dead at 90

he was a founding father of rock!
I agree. He was also kinky and horny as fuck, which I love about him.

Yes because having sex with 14 year-old girls is great huh? He got five years in prison for that and after a second trial he got an extra three years.
No, it is not great. It is repulsive. He was definitely a flawed person, which makes him interesting.

Okay and okay, just wanted you to elaborate. He was quite a genius, but I don't think he was a very good person in general, not quite as bad as say Ike Turner, but still not a good person in general.

Noted rock-n-roll pioneer and sexual deviant, Chuck Berry, died today.

This is a bummer. He pioneered the hidden bathroom cam. I saw him perform once at Chastain Park in Atlanta years ago, Bo Diddly opened the show. It was fantastic. He was probably in his 60s then. Great performer and one horny negro. His talking between songs at the Chastain Park show was filthy. I remember him telling a joke about wiping the jizz off your hand by rubbing your hand on the wall. It was insanely funny.

"He pioneered the hidden bathroom cam."

Something for you to respect?
Do you not fucking get humorous sarcasm? Jesus Christ...

This is a bummer. He pioneered the hidden bathroom cam. I saw him perform once at Chastain Park in Atlanta years ago, Bo Diddly opened the show. It was fantastic. He was probably in his 60s then. Great performer and one horny negro. His talking between songs at the Chastain Park show was filthy. I remember him telling a joke about wiping the jizz off your hand by rubbing your hand on the wall. It was insanely funny.

"He pioneered the hidden bathroom cam."

Something for you to respect?
Do you not fucking get humorous sarcasm? Jesus Christ...

Well I just think some happenings shouldn't be treated with humour, I did delete my comment here after we had elaborated on the other comment.

CkCMEe6WgAAOrQ4.jpg

C7PAEgxV4AADm3d.jpg

Last edited:
Chuck Berry invented Rock & Roll. He was before Elvis, Little Richard, Bo Diddly, all of them. And he came up in a time when a black man couldn't stay in white hotels, drink from a white fountain, or get a meal where white folks ate. Through it all he always had a smile on his face and loved the music. When he toured, he'd get into town a day early, find a local band that knew his songs, (they all did), rehearse for an hour or two, and do the show. Most of the time they didn't get paid and they didn't care because they'd played a set with Chuck. I didn't know he was still alive. What he did off-stage doesn't matter to me....the first time I picked up a guitar, I had to play Chuck Berry licks and I learned them all.

Rest in Peace Chuck....you didn't die, you'll never die.

Chuck Berry invented Rock & Roll. He was before Elvis, Little Richard, Bo Diddly, all of them. And he came up in a time when a black man couldn't stay in white hotels, drink from a white fountain, or get a meal where white folks ate. Through it all he always had a smile on his face and loved the music. When he toured, he'd get into town a day early, find a local band that knew his songs, (they all did), rehearse for an hour or two, and do the show. Most of the time they didn't get paid and they didn't care because they'd played a set with Chuck. I didn't know he was still alive. What he did off-stage doesn't matter to me....the first time I picked up a guitar, I had to play Chuck Berry licks and I learned them all.

Rest in Peace Chuck....you didn't die, you'll never die.
he did not invent R&R....he just put it all together and made it much better.....Willie Dixon maybe the greatest Blues composer ever played Bass on all of Chucks 50's recordings...

he did not invent R&R....he just put it all together and made it much better.....Willie Dixon maybe the greatest Blues composer ever played Bass on all of Chucks 50's recordings...

Bullshit.....he turned R&B into Rock & Roll....I was around at the time...we'd never heard anything like it. Then came Bill Haley and the Comets and the rest of them.

Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll's founding guitar hero and storyteller who defined the music's joy and rebellion in such classics as "Johnny B. Goode," ''Sweet Little Sixteen" and "Roll Over Beethoven," died Saturday at his home in an unincorporated area west of St. Louis. He was 90.

story

My favorite song of his was FreeBird.

Bullshit.....he turned R&B into Rock & Roll....I was around at the time...we'd never heard anything like it. Then came Bill Haley and the Comets and the rest of them.
you do realize that rock around the clock predated maybelline by 1 year....and even that is not considered the 1st R&R Record...Chuck just took what the guys before him were doing and made it better and ran with it and made it the Guitar based music we got to see as time progressed.....this guy from 1949 was an influence on chuck...

Chuck Berry is what created the Beach Boys. The Beach Boys inspired The Beatles.

Forum List

Back