Chuch Schumer vows to shut down government

You realize the phrase "illegal immigrant" has the word "immigrant" in it, right? Holy shit. This is a level of retard rarely seen in the wild....

So if you are including the "illegals" in your "immigrant" comments, which I pointed out you certainly are, then you are a lying POS. Because obviously, ILLEGAL immigrants break the law the instant they cross the border, which means they are 100 PERCENT criminals.

In other words, they are 100 percent likely to break the law.

They aren't including that crime in their statistics, douche bag.
Because illegal immigration isn't a criminal offense, you racist, ignorant rube.

It's still a crime, and what is your justification for calling me a racist, you dumbass douche bag?

The Kenyan remark. And so much more.

No, it's not a crime. It's dealt with through civil channels and it's not in the criminal code. Stick to forklift driving or insurance hawking or whatever dipshittery you engage in.

Are you saying his ancestry isn't Kenyan?

Given all the filthy names douche bags like you use to refer to Trump, it's open season on Trump or any other Dim.

You realize the phrase "illegal immigrant" has the word "immigrant" in it, right? Holy shit. This is a level of retard rarely seen in the wild....

So if you are including the "illegals" in your "immigrant" comments, which I pointed out you certainly are, then you are a lying POS. Because obviously, ILLEGAL immigrants break the law the instant they cross the border, which means they are 100 PERCENT criminals.

Because illegal immigration isn't a criminal offense, you racist, ignorant rube.

It's still a crime, and what is your justification for calling me a racist, you dumbass douche bag?

No, it's not a crime. It's dealt with through civil channels and it's not in the criminal code. Stick to forklift driving or insurance hawking or whatever dipshittery you engage in.

"Dealt with though civil channels" is meaningless and pure bullshit. Any judges involved are federal judges. The government doesn't file a lawsuit against illegals, moron.

"Illegal immigrants aren't immigrants"? LOL! Are you suffering from lack of oxygen?

Right, most are criminals in their own country. I'm sure you have reliable sources for that retarded claim. LA has the highest undocumented population and it's nowhere near the top in terms of highest crime rate. Birmingham, for example, is WAY worse. So much for Red State values!
Sure, they come across Mexican border legally. LMFAO! Democratic Party thinks illegals are immigrants...they want the vote.

They need to go through the immigration statutes to become a naturalized citizen. If not, they can't become a citizen. If they try to evade the immigration process and caught in this country illegally, they should be deported.

"Illegal immigrants aren't immigrants"? LOL! Are you suffering from lack of oxygen?

Right, most are criminals in their own country. I'm sure you have reliable sources for that retarded claim. LA has the highest undocumented population and it's nowhere near the top in terms of highest crime rate. Birmingham, for example, is WAY worse. So much for Red State values!
Sure, they come across Mexican border legally. LMFAO! Democratic Party thinks illegals are immigrants...they want the vote.

If it's not a criminal offense why is it called illegal?

Can the Republicans prevent Schumer from starting it up again once he does that?
Man let's hope so. Maybe they can just shut it all down and unless the dims come to the table cutting out about half of it they get nothing? That would be nice. Reset these fuckers back to about the 1800's.

It is a misdemeanor, and not a felony, so your ass is wrong!

It's a misdemeanor, not a felony. However, it's still a crime.

It is a misdemeanor, and not a felony, so your ass is wrong!
It should be a felony.

It's still a crime. And why isn't something that effects every one of us a felony? It should be.

If repugs want their wall, all they have to do is use their nuclear option. Funny to hear right wingers crying about shutting down the government. That's one of their favorite tactics that they have used repeatedly.
Budget issues require only 51 votes, dumbass. Frankly, I don't know why the repubs are backing down on this. They sure as hell are pissing me off.

Schumer can't shutdown the government. He doesn't have the votes.
Well, in that case, the whole op is a fail then.

Push his ass to the point of over the cliff.

It's not a misdemeanor. It's a civil issue. If you are found to be in the country illegally, civil immigration proceedings follow. No criminal judge is ever involved.

Given all the filthy names douche bags like you use to refer to Trump, it's open season on Trump or any other Dim.

Obama was born in the United States and is an American.

Please post an example of when you called Trump a "German" you racist piece of shit. Fuck you.

It's not a misdemeanor. It's a civil issue.
Chuck Schumer is the most worthless piece of shit in the Senate. Coward motherfucker won't stand for his nation.

It's not a misdemeanor. It's a civil issue.
Chuck Schumer is the most worthless piece of shit in the Senate. Coward motherfucker won't stand for his nation.
You are a senile old the fuck, aren't you?

Obama was born in the United States and is an American.

Please post an example of when you called Trump a "German" you racist piece of shit. Fuck you.
Obama was born in a toilet bowl as a Bohemian butt baby.

Forum List

Back