Chuch Schumer vows to shut down government

Because illegal immigration isn't a criminal offense, you racist, ignorant rube.
If it's not a criminal offense why is it called illegal?
It's a misdemeanor, not a felony. However, it's still a crime.
It's not a misdemeanor. It's a civil issue.
Chuck Schumer is the most worthless piece of shit in the Senate. Coward motherfucker won't stand for his nation.
You are a senile old the fuck, aren't you?
You are a piece of shit using a Ranger as your screen avatar. Why?

Chuck Schumer is the most worthless piece of shit in the Senate. Coward motherfucker won't stand for his nation.
Pat Tillman was a liberal atheist who would punch your face in until you could never breathe normally again. Purely for the racist, Nazi level bullshit you've spewed here today. You are a disgrace to not just the United States but to the entire human race. I live in a red district and I've met lots of fucking deplorable sacks of shit, but nothing really compares to you.

Because illegal immigration isn't a criminal offense, you racist, ignorant rube.

It's still a crime, and what is your justification for calling me a racist, you dumbass douche bag?

The Kenyan remark. And so much more.

No, it's not a crime. It's dealt with through civil channels and it's not in the criminal code. Stick to forklift driving or insurance hawking or whatever dipshittery you engage in.

Are you saying his ancestry isn't Kenyan?

Given all the filthy names douche bags like you use to refer to Trump, it's open season on Trump or any other Dim.

Obama was born in the United States and is an American.

Please post an example of when you called Trump a "German" you racist piece of shit. Fuck you.
Obama was born in a toilet bowl as a Bohemian butt baby.
Thanks for confirming my initial suspicions that your racial enlightenment is on par with the year 1620

I doubt he agreed with your weak assed policies.
Read the book "where men win glory" by Jon Krakauer. Educate yourself, you stupid fuck. Tillman was against the Iraq war and hated the bush administration's folly. FACT

Pat Tillman was a liberal atheist who would punch your face in until you could never breathe normally again. Purely for the racist, Nazi level bullshit you've spewed here today. You are a disgrace to not just the United States but to the entire human race. I live in a red district and I've met lots of fucking deplorable sacks of shit, but nothing really compares to you.
Pat Tilman was a war hero. Thank you nothing compares to me. I will look further into Tilman. I doubt he was a fucking communist as you. BTW I would kick your ass back about five branches on your family tree.

The Republicans made it clear the last 8 years they weren't going to work with Democrats or president Obama on anything.

So now you have what you wanted Republican'ts, get a fork and spoon and eat up. This deep dish fuck you is going to last a loooong time. Don't like the taste? But you really enjoyed making others eat it? This is how children view the world. Sorry when you f'k with other people you get that shit shoved back down your throat so eat up.

The Republicans made it clear the last 8 years they weren't going to work with Democrats or president Obama on anything.

So now you have what you wanted Republican'ts, get a fork and spoon and eat up. This deep dish fuck you is going to last a loooong time. Don't like the taste? But you really enjoyed making others eat it? This is how children view the world. Sorry when you f'k with other people you get that shit shoved back down your throat so eat up.
Democrats did not hold onto Congress that long before Obamacare had them defeated in 2010.

Pat Tilman was a war hero. Thank you nothing compares to me. I will look further into Tilman. I doubt he was a fucking communist as you. BTW I would kick your ass back about five branches on your family tree.
Yes I'm a pussy but you're the tough talker behind a keyboard. I live in Bend Oregon. Send me a private message and I will meet you anywhere you fucking coward.

Read the book "where men win glory" by Jon Krakauer. Educate yourself, you stupid fuck. Tillman was against the Iraq war and hated the bush administration's folly. FACT
Pat Tillman did not die for any political cause, he died for his buddies around him.
No, he died because of his buddies around him.
He died for his buddies around him you dirty low life piece of garbage.

Democrats did not hold onto Congress that long before Obamacare had them defeated in 2010.
Thanks only to gerrymandering and the racist indignation of old, white, senior citizens who felt nothing but antipathy toward anyone not like them.
Pat Tillman did not die for any political cause, he died for his buddies around him.
He was killed by friendly fire, you uninformed fucking retard

Yes I'm a pussy but you're the tough talker behind a keyboard. I live in Bend Oregon. Send me a private message and I will meet you anywhere you fucking coward.
You live in Oregon...the red state turned blue by California expats. I was infantry combat...I can assure you I would stomp your face.

You live in Oregon...the red state turned blue by California expats. I was infantry combat...I can assure you I would stomp your face.

Sure you were, pussy

How did all that opposition towards Obama care work out again?

Thanks only to gerrymandering and the racist indignation of old, white, senior citizens who felt nothing but antipathy toward anyone not like them.
He was killed by friendly fire, you uninformed fucking retard
He was killed on a mission requiring teamwork, of which he knew much about. He died for his brothers around him who he was fighting to support and protect. You are the lowest scumbag I have ever seen on this board. Like those people who claim to be Vietnam Vets, but never fought in Vietnam.

So if you are including the "illegals" in your "immigrant" comments, which I pointed out you certainly are, then you are a lying POS. Because obviously, ILLEGAL immigrants break the law the instant they cross the border, which means they are 100 PERCENT criminals.

In other words, they are 100 percent likely to break the law.

They aren't including that crime in their statistics, douche bag.
It's not a misdemeanor. It's a civil issue. If you are found to be in the country illegally, civil immigration proceedings follow. No criminal judge is ever involved.
There are only two kinds of criminals. The felony kind and the misdemeanor kind. Both are criminals it's just the level of the offense. And breaking the law to come here is a criminal offense. You may have noticed that since Trump began enforcing our laws. Which is pretty much all of the immigration reform we have ever needed.

How did all that opposition towards Obama care work out again?
Over 1000 seats in local and state government's the loss of the congress and the Senate and the Presidency. I'm guessing it worked out pretty well.

Forum List

Back