Chuch Schumer vows to shut down government

Army Corps of Engineers need to be called in to build the thing. Part of military budget. Mine field. Carcentina wire. Engineering stakes. Clear fields of fire. Fuck Congress if they don't go along.

Immigrants are disproportionately LESS likely to commit crimes.
Immigrants or illegals? Because if you meant illegals then I would ask how can 100% of a group of people that broke the law be less likely to commit crimes when every single one of them already has.
More dipshittery. So a 12 month old baby that is undocumented committed a crime? Think before you speak, moron.

Immigrants or illegals? Because if you meant illegals then I would ask how can 100% of a group of people that broke the law be less likely to commit crimes when every single one of them already has.
More dipshittery. So a 12 month old baby that is undocumented committed a crime? Think before you speak, moron.
Mommy and Daddy should have never brought IT across the border.

Uhh, yes. They are here illegally. 12 months, 12 years. Still here illegally. In other words not having come to this country via a legal path.

Legal immigrants.

Illegals are a totally different ballgame. They commit a crime just by coming into the country illegally, which means they are 100 percent likely to commit a crime, dumbass.

That's dipshit logic. Who are the victims? Those of us who get cheap produce picked by undocumented workers?
Irrelevant. You are lying when you maintain that an illegal alien is an "immigrant", and you are lying when you say that illegals "are less likely to commit crimes".

Nope. They are criminals the minute they come into the country illegally.

And since most come illegally because they are ALREADY criminals in their own country, and are running from the law...wellllll....

And...as we all know, the cities with the highest illegal populations are the ones with the highest, and most brutal, crime rates.

"Illegal immigrants aren't immigrants"? LOL! Are you suffering from lack of oxygen?

Right, most are criminals in their own country. I'm sure you have reliable sources for that retarded claim. LA has the highest undocumented population and it's nowhere near the top in terms of highest crime rate. Birmingham, for example, is WAY worse. So much for Red State values!
Sure, they come across Mexican border legally. LMFAO! Democratic Party thinks illegals are immigrants...they want the vote.
You realize the phrase "illegal immigrant" has the word "immigrant" in it, right? Holy shit. This is a level of retard rarely seen in the wild....

It also has illegal, the level of stupidity always seen in liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Children are always innocent, as it is that they can't help it if their parents break the law as the adults. To bring up children or use them in this way, is the same thing as hiding behind human shields.

Bullshit. They come hear ILEGAL and need to be stopped. If it were 55,000 Mexican troops coming across we would call it an invasion. ISIS can easily cross our southern border. If you had military training, and I doubt you do, you would understand national security.

Not bullshit, 100% true: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

I understand national security better than you, apparently, as I happen to realize ISIS is not headquartered in Mexico, you fucking moron.
That is why Border Patrol has found Al Queda manuals along our border and FBI has verified that some people crossing have spent $30,000 to have coyotes get them across. Juan Fucking Valdez crossing with his donkey is not going to pay that kind of money. So, no, you no nothing of border security
Can you link to that Al Qaeda manual for me. I'd like to peruse the Table of Contents and the Index.

Unpatriotic Democrats will shut down government because they do not want to defend America from potential terrorist Attacks and crime.

Yes, I heard rumors that general Santana is planning ANOTHER attack on the Alamo.

Bullshit. They come hear ILEGAL and need to be stopped. If it were 55,000 Mexican troops coming across we would call it an invasion. ISIS can easily cross our southern border. If you had military training, and I doubt you do, you would understand national security.

Not bullshit, 100% true: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

I understand national security better than you, apparently, as I happen to realize ISIS is not headquartered in Mexico, you fucking moron.
That is why Border Patrol has found Al Queda manuals along our border and FBI has verified that some people crossing have spent $30,000 to have coyotes get them across. Juan Fucking Valdez crossing with his donkey is not going to pay that kind of money. So, no, you no nothing of border security
Can you link to that Al Qaeda manual for me. I'd like to peruse the Table of Contents and the Index.
Pretty obvious in hands of Homeland Security...but let me try to hook you up with more info.

Will liberal PBS do Ya fine?
Al Qaeda - Al Qaeda Training Manual | Inside The Terror Network | FRONTLINE | PBS

Here you go
Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

Here you go ...
Terrorists from groups besides ISIS crossing U.S.-Mexico border, U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis says

Al Qaeda - Al Qaeda Training Manual | Inside The Terror Network | FRONTLINE | PBS
Not much of a manual is it? I'd say it is a pretty skimpy document. And you say this was found on our border? Exactly where at on our border, because the bullshit you just linked to was found in Manchester, England.

Not much of a manual is it? I'd say it is a pretty skimpy document. And you say this was found on our border? Exactly where at on our border, because the bullshit you just linked to was found in Manchester, England.
Here, have some more...
Smuggling network guided illegal immigrants from Middle East terrorist hotbeds to U.S. border

No it is not. Make it tight. Mine fields...the works.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Shut of railways and highways to Mexico. We need them economically for nothing.
But then how will trump get his shit that he has made there into the US to sell to idiots like you?
He does not have his shit manufactured there and if so only because of faild agreements like NAFTA.
Wow, you flip flopped in the same sentence. Your messiah would be proud of you.

No it is not. Make it tight. Mine fields...the works.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Shut of railways and highways to Mexico. We need them economically for nothing.
But then how will trump get his shit that he has made there into the US to sell to idiots like you?
He does not have his shit manufactured there and if so only because of faild agreements like NAFTA.
Wow, you flip flopped in the same sentence. Your messiah would be proud of you.
Have some more bitch...
Terror and the Mexico border: How big a threat?

Here you go
Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert
That isn't an Al Qaeda manual, you nitwit.

Forum List

Back