Chuch Schumer vows to shut down government

Hackery at its finest.
I wish the duopoly would drop dead

There is a difference. The difference is, the GOP shut down government because they did not want to increase the debt ceiling, however, they ultimately buckled and conceded.

The Dims, on the other hand, will ultimately prevail, either via Congress or the courts.

The message is, Dims control the federal government no matter what the election results may provide.

Hackery at its finest.

There is a difference. The difference is, the GOP shut down government because they did not want to increase the debt ceiling, however, they ultimately buckled and conceded.

The Dims, on the other hand, will ultimately prevail, either via Congress or the courts.

The message is, Dims control the federal government no matter what the election results may provide.
And I sure they did that for the sake of the country..

Chuck Schumer vows to shut down government over border wall funding — but still blames Republicans

I suppose this is how things will be from now on. When the minority party is out of power in the White House, they will just shut down government to get their way.
Well, you can't be too hard on Chuckie; after all, the Democrats are still trying to decide who they are and what they stand for, so naturally they want to put the country on hold until they work it out.

I'm sure Chuckie thinks shutting down the Government is good for the country.............I don't. But then Chuckie is a dimocrap.

Bill Clinton shut down government one time and the left wing media blamed Newt Gingrich. This time you can bet your ass(ets) that they will blame Trump if it happens.

Chuck Schumer vows to shut down government over border wall funding — but still blames Republicans

I suppose this is how things will be from now on. When the minority party is out of power in the White House, they will just shut down government to get their way.
Well, you can't be too hard on Chuckie; after all, the Democrats are still trying to decide who they are and what they stand for, so naturally they want to put the country on hold until they work it out.

Of course, they know what they stand for.

They stand for unrestricted immigration with open borders, abortion under any circumstance, and a government takeover of any thing that moves.

The issue for them is, how to continually repackage all this as something palatable, much like Obama having to lie about Obamacare not costing more or having as good as coverage as the previous system?

Hackery at its finest.

Can't remember who said it:

"Republicans hold office while Democrats hold power"

If they keep it up they will lose 18 and 20

I love it when people try to pretend one party is really better than the other
Makes me LOL

Makes me LOL

There are good aspect to both partys.

For example, Dims try to pretend they don't like big government abroad fighting over seas and the GOP pretends to not like Big Government at home and pretends to want to scale back entitlements.

But yea, both positions are a presented falsehood.

It's fun watching the other side of the coin pretend they are not the other side of the coin.

Makes me LOL

There are good aspect to both partys.

For example, Dims try to pretend they don't like big government abroad fighting over seas and the GOP pretends to not like Big Government at home and pretends to want to scale back entitlements.

But yea, both positions are a presented falsehood.
Yea but that aint saying much. There were also good aspects to hitlers policies lol

IMO, the Dems have no right to call "the Wall" a poison pill. The people spoke on November 8, and we apparently want a wall. From what I've heard, the Repubs aren't going to be nuts about funding it, either. At least some of them aren't. The abortion thing is a lot fuzzier. All Trump said about abortion during the campaign was that he was Pro-Life and would leave it up to the states. Now he's trying to defund abortion providers left and right. That ain't fair.

IMO, the Dems have no right to call "the Wall" a poison pill. The people spoke on November 8, and we apparently want a wall. From what I've heard, the Repubs aren't going to be nuts about funding it, either. At least some of them aren't. The abortion thing is a lot fuzzier. All Trump said about abortion during the campaign was that he was Pro-Life and would leave it up to the states. Now he's trying to defund abortion providers left and right. That ain't fair.
Chuckie is a fag.

"Leaving it up to the states" means just what it says - the fed is out of it. That includes paying PP and other abortion mills.

This should work out as well as the nuke option worked out for Chuckee cheese head.

Democrats want big government...big functioning government....government union employees who get paid...

The executive branch (Trump) would get to decide (as Obama did) which pieces of government get shut down first....hmmmmm

Nothing but tears for the Dems on this one.

Forum List

Back