Chuch Schumer vows to shut down government

No it is not. Make it tight. Mine fields...the works.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Shut of railways and highways to Mexico. We need them economically for nothing.
But then how will trump get his shit that he has made there into the US to sell to idiots like you?
He does not have his shit manufactured there and if so only because of faild agreements like NAFTA.
Wow, you flip flopped in the same sentence. Your messiah would be proud of you.
Wait, there is more...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...ng-muslim-terrorists-entering-u-s-via-mexico/

Hell, the GOP can't even overturn Obamacare, even though that is what they all ran on and have the votes to do.

B-b-but.... they voted to repeal it 61 times under Obama! Why can't they pass the same thing a 62nd time and put it on Trump's desk? :laugh:
What are you going to do when it happens before the end of the year?
Make up some lie?
I remember when you cucks were saying the same exact thing about Hillary being a shoe-in.

Bullshit. They come hear ILEGAL and need to be stopped. If it were 55,000 Mexican troops coming across we would call it an invasion. ISIS can easily cross our southern border. If you had military training, and I doubt you do, you would understand national security.

Not bullshit, 100% true: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

I understand national security better than you, apparently, as I happen to realize ISIS is not headquartered in Mexico, you fucking moron.
That is why Border Patrol has found Al Queda manuals along our border and FBI has verified that some people crossing have spent $30,000 to have coyotes get them across. Juan Fucking Valdez crossing with his donkey is not going to pay that kind of money. So, no, you no nothing of border security
Can you link to that Al Qaeda manual for me. I'd like to peruse the Table of Contents and the Index.
Here you go
Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert
That isn't an Al Qaeda manual, you nitwit.
It's a fucking Islamic terror group that wants to murder Americans in cold blood. I know you don't understand how to defend a nation.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

But then how will trump get his shit that he has made there into the US to sell to idiots like you?
He does not have his shit manufactured there and if so only because of faild agreements like NAFTA.
Have some more bitch...
Terror and the Mexico border: How big a threat?
Now you're pulling out the big guns, huh? The Christian Science Monitor.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Have some more bitch...
Terror and the Mexico border: How big a threat?
Now you're pulling out the big guns, huh? The Christian Science Monitor.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I posted several sources including those that included US Intel sources. Admit defeat bitch.

It is imperative that the wall be built. It will have state of the art sensors for detecting wetbacks and other third world Muslims trying to infiltrate into the country. The bidders and their engineers and architects will pull out all the stops in their blueprints in order to win the bid to build it so it can protect our border.

Last edited:

Wait, there is more...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...ng-muslim-terrorists-entering-u-s-via-mexico/
Fake News, dipshit.

Wait, there is more...
Fake New, dipshit.
Our border is an access point for terrorists...pure and simple...evidence is overwhelming. That's why we need to have orders to shoot to kill along our border.

Wait, there is more...
Fake News, dipshit.
I never posted MSNBC or CNN. You are mistaken.

Immigrants are disproportionately LESS likely to commit crimes.
Immigrants or illegals? Because if you meant illegals then I would ask how can 100% of a group of people that broke the law be less likely to commit crimes when every single one of them already has.
More dipshittery. So a 12 month old baby that is undocumented committed a crime? Think before you speak, moron.
. Children are always innocent, as it is that they can't help it if their parents break the law as the adults. To bring up children or use them in this way, is the same thing as hiding behind human shields.
Yes you do use them as shields. You use children brought here illegally by their parent's as an excuse to not hold the parent's accountable. Illegal is illegal. Send them all home.

I love it when people try to pretend one party is really better than the other
Makes me LOL

There are good aspect to both partys.

For example, Dims try to pretend they don't like big government abroad fighting over seas and the GOP pretends to not like Big Government at home and pretends to want to scale back entitlements.

But yea, both positions are a presented falsehood.

So what are the good aspects of the Democrat party?

They pretend to not want wars abroad.

At least it sounds good.

What's good about pretending to want something? That's just a subterfuge they use to achieve the opposite.

If repugs want their wall, all they have to do is use their nuclear option. Funny to hear right wingers crying about shutting down the government. That's one of their favorite tactics that they have used repeatedly.
Budget issues require only 51 votes, dumbass. Frankly, I don't know why the repubs are backing down on this. They sure as hell are pissing me off.

Schumer can't shutdown the government. He doesn't have the votes.

Legal immigrants.

Illegals are a totally different ballgame. They commit a crime just by coming into the country illegally, which means they are 100 percent likely to commit a crime, dumbass.

That's dipshit logic. Who are the victims? Those of us who get cheap produce picked by undocumented workers?
We do not need undocumented workers. Victims are US taxpayers that have to pay for illegal crimes and welfare. Cheap produce? They are drug mules you out of touch idiot.

Undocumented immigrants don't receive welfare, dipshit. But they do pay taxes so your old ass can draw SS and medicare. BTW, can you hurry up and die so there's some left for the rest of us? Clearly you're wasting it.
Of course they do dipshit. Anchor babies, healthcare...they fucking have fake SS cards. Crimminals all. Shoot their asses coming across.

Fake SS cards SO THEY CAN WORK, fucktard. I'd rather we shoot an old bigot like you. Fuck off down the highway, gramps.

They can get welfare if they have an SSN.

That's dipshit logic. Who are the victims? Those of us who get cheap produce picked by undocumented workers?
Irrelevant. You are lying when you maintain that an illegal alien is an "immigrant", and you are lying when you say that illegals "are less likely to commit crimes".

Nope. They are criminals the minute they come into the country illegally.

And since most come illegally because they are ALREADY criminals in their own country, and are running from the law...wellllll....

And...as we all know, the cities with the highest illegal populations are the ones with the highest, and most brutal, crime rates.

"Illegal immigrants aren't immigrants"? LOL! Are you suffering from lack of oxygen?

Right, most are criminals in their own country. I'm sure you have reliable sources for that retarded claim. LA has the highest undocumented population and it's nowhere near the top in terms of highest crime rate. Birmingham, for example, is WAY worse. So much for Red State values!
Sure, they come across Mexican border legally. LMFAO! Democratic Party thinks illegals are immigrants...they want the vote.
You realize the phrase "illegal immigrant" has the word "immigrant" in it, right? Holy shit. This is a level of retard rarely seen in the wild....

So if you are including the "illegals" in your "immigrant" comments, which I pointed out you certainly are, then you are a lying POS. Because obviously, ILLEGAL immigrants break the law the instant they cross the border, which means they are 100 PERCENT criminals.

In other words, they are 100 percent likely to break the law.

They aren't including that crime in their statistics, douche bag.

Army Corps of Engineers need to be called in to build the thing. Part of military budget. Mine field. Carcentina wire. Engineering stakes. Clear fields of fire. Fuck Congress if they don't go along.

Why not do like Obama and divert money from some other pot? It's entirely illegal, of course, but when did that ever stop the lying Kenyan?

Wait, there is more...
Military Intel Confirms JW Reporting: Muslim Terrorists Entering U.S. Via Mexico - Judicial Watch
Fake New, dipshit.
Our border is an access point for terrorists...pure and simple...evidence is overwhelming. That's why we need to have orders to shoot to kill along our border.
Jesus fucking Christ, someone needs to put you in a home.

Irrelevant. You are lying when you maintain that an illegal alien is an "immigrant", and you are lying when you say that illegals "are less likely to commit crimes".

Nope. They are criminals the minute they come into the country illegally.

And since most come illegally because they are ALREADY criminals in their own country, and are running from the law...wellllll....

And...as we all know, the cities with the highest illegal populations are the ones with the highest, and most brutal, crime rates.

"Illegal immigrants aren't immigrants"? LOL! Are you suffering from lack of oxygen?

Right, most are criminals in their own country. I'm sure you have reliable sources for that retarded claim. LA has the highest undocumented population and it's nowhere near the top in terms of highest crime rate. Birmingham, for example, is WAY worse. So much for Red State values!
Sure, they come across Mexican border legally. LMFAO! Democratic Party thinks illegals are immigrants...they want the vote.
You realize the phrase "illegal immigrant" has the word "immigrant" in it, right? Holy shit. This is a level of retard rarely seen in the wild....

So if you are including the "illegals" in your "immigrant" comments, which I pointed out you certainly are, then you are a lying POS. Because obviously, ILLEGAL immigrants break the law the instant they cross the border, which means they are 100 PERCENT criminals.

Because illegal immigration isn't a criminal offense, you racist, ignorant rube.

Because illegal immigration isn't a criminal offense, you racist, ignorant rube.

It's still a crime, and what is your justification for calling me a racist, you dumbass douche bag?

It's still a crime, and what is your justification for calling me a racist, you dumbass douche bag?

The Kenyan remark. And so much more.

No, it's not a crime. It's dealt with through civil channels and it's not in the criminal code. Stick to forklift driving or insurance hawking or whatever dipshittery you engage in.

Forum List

Back