Christine O'Donnell: The Left's New Sarah Palin

The only accusations seem to come from Castle staffers.

Everyone is supposed to believe the opposition's facts and forget what the woman has to say.

They throw out accusations spinning the facts then while we're trying sort them out and debunk them they make more accusations. This results in the target chasing it's tail and constantly having to defend themselves.

They tried this with Sarah Palin. Eventually after all of the legal actions that Obama's lawyers threw at her along with the ACLU and everybody else...she eventually quit her job to stop all of the corruption investigations. She's on a limited income. Obama has the Treasury and multimillionaires funding his legal actions. He's not sweating it.

this guy supported her and endorsed her in 2006, and she can't even answer his questions. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39t_ZCo0DE&NR=1]YouTube - Fiscally Reckless Christine O'Donnell Tries To Explain Campaign Debt[/ame]

You're totally clueless.

She never received the blessing of the GOP so she's done it on her own.

She has incurred massive expenses that she's trying to pay off. After the half a mil that came in yesterday I'm sure she'll pay it all off.

If she had the money I'm sure they would be accusing her of being a rich insider.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33VyTSECo38&feature=related]YouTube - O'Donnell Caught Lying To Conservative Talk Host[/ame]

try again, hack :rofl:

this guy supported her and endorsed her in 2006, and she can't even answer his questions. :lol:

YouTube - Fiscally Reckless Christine O'Donnell Tries To Explain Campaign Debt

You're totally clueless.

She has incurred massive expenses that she's trying to pay off. After the half a mil that came in yesterday I'm sure she'll pay it all off.

If she had the money I'm sure they would be accusing her of being a rich insider.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33VyTSECo38&feature=related]YouTube - O'Donnell Caught Lying To Conservative Talk Host[/ame]

Why?

I already proved my point.

You want to assume improprieties and I just disproved the assumptions you wanted to foster.

One thing that we can all say is that she's not rich. She's not a Washington insider hand-picked by the GOP, and that running a campaign is expensive. Not to mention getting an education and every other BS that you want to throw out there.

I think this is the type of person we need....not some pampered propped up asshole that's into rubbing elbows with the establishment.

Last edited:
In answer to the title of the thread: Christine O'Donnell: The Left's New Sarah Palin.

Well, if the right keep on throwing up these ignornat, dumbshit, bigots, waddya expect, a Macy's Parade or a kewpie doll?

If that's the case why is the right attacking her within hours of her winning the primary?

The left is attacking her for obvious reasons.

The establishment right is attacking her because she's new and different, and poses a threat to business as usual.

As a right leaner, I find her to be pretty crappy, myself.

I don't want my politicians legislating sex. It's none of their business.

There are way better candidates than her.

You're totally clueless.

Why?

You want to assume improprieties and I just disproved the assumptions you wanted to foster.

One thing that we can all say is that she's not rich. She's not a Washington insider hand-picked by the GOP, and that running a campaign is expensive. Not to mention getting an education and every other BS that you want to throw out there.

I think this is the type of person we need....not some pampered propped up asshole that's into rubbing elbows with the establishment.

assumed improprieties!?

she fucking lied. repeatedly. about just about everything and then came up with lame excuses. :rofl:

you can do what you want, but the view and aroma is much more pleasant if you pull your head out of your ass. :thup:

assumed improprieties :rofl: GMAFB

Why?

assumed improprieties!?

she fucking lied. repeatedly. about just about everything and then came up with lame excuses. :rofl:

you can do what you want, but the view and aroma is much more pleasant if you pull your head out of your ass. :thup:

So the opposition makes a claim and she says it's not true.

That's a lie?

Paleeeeeeeze.

Course....if we got rid of every stinking politician that said something that was not exactly 100% accurate we wouldn't have anyone in Washington so don't bust my chops.

I think when you have a President standing up in front of cameras telling lies 24/7 I think he's raised the fucken bar so much that nothing this lady does reaches it. Not mention Randle and all of the other lying jerks that populate Congress. Who's that guy the claimed he served in Vietnam only to find out he never went? Oh and let's not forget about Bill Clinton and his "I never had sex with that woman", John Kerry and his medals, Hillary and her sniper incident, Al Gore and Global Warming. The list goes on and on.

It seems that O'Donnell will be opposed because of her views and not about substantive issues we face nationally. So, if her Democratic opponent brings up her opposition to masturbation, will that make him The Masturbation Candidate?

If the slimey bastard Rove has crawled out from underneath his rock to smear her then you can be pretty sure she is the right woman for the job.

Woah!!!

I don't think I've ever seen a NeoCON nor other RepubliCON have ne'er a disparaging word for Herr Rove.

The sky must be falling.

Why?

assumed improprieties!?

So the opposition makes a claim and she says it's not true.

That's a lie?

Paleeeeeeeze.

Course....if we got rid of every stinking politician that said something that was not exactly 100% accurate we wouldn't have anyone in Washington so don't bust my chops.

I think when you have a President standing up in front of cameras telling lies 24/7 I think he's raised the fucken bar so much that nothing this lady does reaches it. Not mention Randle and all of the other lying jerks that populate Congress. Who's that guy the claimed he served in Vietnam only to find out he never went? Oh and let's not forget about Bill Clinton and his "I never had sex with that woman", John Kerry and his medals, Hillary and her sniper incident, Al Gore and Global Warming. The list goes on and on.

in other words, all the other kids are doing it too, mom.

pathetic

If the slimey bastard Rove has crawled out from underneath his rock to smear her then you can be pretty sure she is the right woman for the job.

Woah!!!

I don't think I've ever seen a NeoCON nor other RepubliCON have ne'er a disparaging word for Herr Rove.

The sky must be falling.

No need for such surprise. There's plenty of us out here who no longer support business as usual, no matter which side of the aisle it's on. Our two-party system has become nothing more than one big party, putting up a fake fight to entertain the masses, then returning to Washington to spend us into poverty. Corruption is the modus operundi, and re-election is the only goal. And meanwhile, our country is getting bankrupted, special interests rule the day, and not one single politician is willing to speak the truth about what's happening, and if they even hint at it, they are immediately demonized in the media, and their own party members cannibalize them.

I sent her $100 online and I'd vote for her too.

That's how fucked the RNC is today. They want to run a candidate who votes with Progressives even to start impeachment against Bush...bring it, fuckers.

She's far from perfect, but we have a TRILLION + Annual budget deficit! She's NOTHING compared to what we should be doing by now.

NOTHING.

It seems that O'Donnell will be opposed because of her views and not about substantive issues we face nationally. So, if her Democratic opponent brings up her opposition to masturbation, will that make him The Masturbation Candidate?

Everybody needs to jerk-off for their favorite candidate.

Everyone is supposed to believe the opposition's facts and forget what the woman has to say.

They throw out accusations spinning the facts then while we're trying sort them out and debunk them they make more accusations. This results in the target chasing it's tail and constantly having to defend themselves.

They tried this with Sarah Palin. Eventually after all of the legal actions that Obama's lawyers threw at her along with the ACLU and everybody else...she eventually quit her job to stop all of the corruption investigations. She's on a limited income. Obama has the Treasury and multimillionaires funding his legal actions. He's not sweating it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39t_ZCo0DE&NR=1]YouTube - Fiscally Reckless Christine O'Donnell Tries To Explain Campaign Debt[/ame]
Thank you so much for posting that interview Brother del. I can't believe people can DEFEND such hedging, lying, obfuscation and avoidance and not consider themselves hacks. The woman kept avoiding the DIRECT question and went on to spew her talking points. Then she kept talking about the other candidate. Lady...the interview is about YOU...not THEM. Then she calls mere questions or facts..."allegations!" WTF.com!?!?!?? And THIS is the new RepubliCON$ saviour? WoW!!

Good luck. with. that.

*SMH*

Thank you so much for posting that interview Brother del. I can't believe people can DEFEND such hedging, lying, obfuscation and avoidance and not consider themselves hacks. The woman kept avoiding the DIRECT question and went on to spew her talking points. Then she kept talking about the other candidate. Lady...the interview is about YOU...not THEM. Then she calls mere questions or facts..."allegations!" WTF.com!?!?!?? And THIS is the new RepubliCON$ saviour? WoW!!

Good luck. with. that.

*SMH*
The prick wouldn't let her answer the question without interruption so think what you want. Guilt isn't assumed when you're being shouted down by your accuser. Being argumentative doesn't prove anything other then your a rude SOB.

Asshat...EVERY. SINGLE. TIME she was asked the question she began with..."well why don't you ask the other candidate?"

He let her speak quite often, in fact she overspoke, she kept speaking over him. SHE'S not there to ASK questions herself, she's there to ANSWER questions.

She did a piss poor job.

Just like the majority of the RW Cooks and Nutjobs that are running around trying to get into or stay in office WITHOUT answering to the public.

Snap out it of you RABID HACK!!

Last edited:
Asshat...EVERY. SINGLE. TIME she was asked the question she began with..."well why don't you ask the other candidate?"

He let her speak quite often, in fact she overspoke, she kept speaking over him. SHE'S not there to ASK questions herself, she's there to ANSWER questions.

She did a piss poor job.

Just like the majority of the RW Cooks and Nutjobs that are running around trying to get into or stay in office WITHOUT answering to the public.

Snap out of you RABID HACK!!
Snap out of you?????

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

And let's not start talking about answering to the public cuz the Dems forgot to do that when they passed Health Care and refuse to enforce immigration laws and spend us into oblivion and keep spending.

I heard it. When someone doesn't want to hear answers to questions the interview degenerates into a shouting match. That's all I heard. I would have told the prick to STFU or just hung up on him....but then again they would have used it against me.....but I'm not some friggen politician.

is there some reason that you have a problem with the truth being told about the little bimbette for senate?

if they want big jobs, they have to answer questions....

the idiot who says she wouldn't have lied to save jews from hitler but lies about her finances and education should have to account for herself.

Snap out of you?????

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

And let's not start talking about answering to the public cuz the Dems forgot to do that when they passed Health Care and refuse to enforce immigration laws and spend us into oblivion and keep spending.

I heard it. When someone doesn't want to hear answers to questions the interview degenerates into a shouting match. That's all I heard. I would have told the prick to STFU or just hung up on him....but then again they would have used it against me.....but I'm not some friggen politician.

I corrected my mistake.

She REFUSED to answer a DIRECT question. On top of that she LIED...even during the interview.

Then when he stated facts, like "It was on YOUR campaign website Ms. O'Donnel" she came up w/LAME excuses.

But...you'll support her no less. So its just a waste of my time getting that through your thick hack-skul.

Last edited:
is there some reason that you have a problem with the truth being told about the little bimbette for senate?

if they want big jobs, they have to answer questions....

the idiot who says she wouldn't have lied to save jews from hitler but lies about her finances and education should have to account for herself.

One has to assume that she was lying though. The facts will become evident in due time.

But for the time being....we've got a person who 3 days ago nobody even heard of being tarred and feathered in public once again.

I'm really getting sick of it. Shades of Sarah Palin.

Anything to get the focus off of what's going on in Washington.

I corrected my mistake.

She REFUSED to answer a DIRECT question. On top of that she LIED...even during the interview.

Then when he stated facts, like "It was on YOUR campaign website Ms. O'Donnel" she came up w/LAME excuses.

But...you'll support her no less. So its just a waste of my time getting that through your thick hack-skul.

He said this and he said that.

Get a clue Hack. He could be lying.

Does it even matter now if he was?

Forum List

Back