Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
I didn't see a thread on this so...

JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how your son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?

Last edited:

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how you son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.

She conveniently left out her son is an idiot just like she is. He was bratty and wacko when still in school from what I have been hearing.

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how you son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?
She is a narcissist on the grandest of scales. Her first comment about her son after his arrest is to use him to attack Obama. Unbelievable.

She may not have said it directly, but she did intimate that Obama leaves troops behind, and Trump wouldn't do that. But, to be fair, how many soldiers and sailors have we lost and left behind in the hands of the enemy? That's right........zero. Even Berghdahl was returned to us.

And................fwiw...............I think that the reason she brought up the PTSD subject is because she knows from the last time she was in the public eye, that the actions of her family can become fodder for political attacks against her, and she's just trying to head it off at the pass before it becomes a major issue about her son's arrest.

Palin is the current hashtag at twitter. Lots of people talking about Tracks (fucking stupid name) problems BEFORE going into the service and he didn't want to go to begin with..he was given a choice. Jail or the armed forces.

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

She is a narcissist on the grandest of scales. Her first comment about her son after his arrest is to use him to attack Obama. Unbelievable.
No wonder Trump grabbed her. They are both narcissists.

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

Again, she's as much a liar as an idiot.

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

Quite believable, actually.

Don't tell me that her multi-millionaire family couldn't get treatment for this guy, if that is his legitimate need.

yet you expect taxpayers to pay for the mental health concerns of people in this country who have the same thing.

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

What's next? Is she going to blame her daughter's second out-of-wedlock birth on the liberal media?

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.
This IS the same OP that argues Negro's commit crimes because of white privilege.
This IS the same OP that argues muslims rape because of culture.

How come the OP's "logic?" seems to end when it comes to white Christians? Bigotry?

She is trying to blame someone else for her own failure. She is not a person without means and one would think, an above average knowledge of how to navigate through bureaucratic red tape. She was, after all, a Governor and has endless connections in the federal government to seek advice and guidance from. Her son had more opportunity for professional help than the vast majority of vet's. If nothing else, if there was a problem getting help from the VA while his application was delayed, the woman had means to find professional help through private insurance or even direct payment from personal funds.
Feel sorry for the kid, but his mom's whining and using his situation as a political talking point is over the top. Of course, he had to grow up listening to that whiney, fingernails scratching the chalkboard voice. That probably is more the cause of his difficulties than the war he went to.

Don't tell me that her multi-millionaire family couldn't get treatment for this guy, if that is his legitimate need.

yet you expect taxpayers to pay for the mental health concerns of people in this country who have the same thing.

I expect multi-millionaires who run into alleged problems getting a family member alleged needed treatment to reach into their own filled pockets

AND DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM ITSELF, because they CAN,

and fight any beef they have with the government in a separate battle.

Her goofily named son was a troublemaker long before he wore the uniform.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!

Forum List

Back