Christine O'Donnell: The Left's New Sarah Palin

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jlh1EsgS7Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Karl Rove on Sean Hannity, Discussing Christine O'Donnell and 2010 Election[/ame]

Not only is the left going after Christine O'Donnell but somehow the establishment is using notables like Karl Rove to trash her on prime-time.

This is what happens to anyone who bucks the system folks. It doesn't matter anymore which party we're talking about. They're both full of rotten apples. It's despicable what they're doing to her. Karl Rove on Christine O'Donnell: "This Is Not a Race We're Going to Be Able to Win" | The Weekly Standard

Christine O'Donnell Denounces GOP 'Cannibalism,' Says Rove Eating 'Humble Pie' (VIDEO)

Last edited:
CREW...better known as sCREW has released it's list of the 11 most crooked politicians.

Christine has been awarded the number one position.

For anyone who doesn't know their work from before...guess who funds CREW?

Donors to CREW include such liberal groups as George Soros' Open Society Institute, Democracy Alliance, Service Employees International Union, the Arca Foundation, and the Gill Foundation.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In answer to the title of the thread: Christine O'Donnell: The Left's New Sarah Palin.

Well, if the right keep on throwing up these ignornat, dumbshit, bigots, waddya expect, a Macy's Parade or a kewpie doll?

In answer to the title of the thread: Christine O'Donnell: The Left's New Sarah Palin.

Well, if the right keep on throwing up these ignornat, dumbshit, bigots, waddya expect, a Macy's Parade or a kewpie doll?

If that's the case why is the right attacking her within hours of her winning the primary?

CREW's director Melonie Sloan tells a whopper in her hit piece.

Ms. O'Donnell also has a tenuous relationship with the truth. For years, she routinely claimed to have a college degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University; in reality she finally received her diploma a scant two weeks ago. CREW WELCOMES CHRISTINE O?DONNELL (R-DE) TO THE LIST OF AMERICA?S MOST CROOKED CANDIDATES | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

Turns out she received her diploma only after she paid off her student loan and an elective course...but somehow she was allowed to go through commencement ceremonies.

She attended the commencement ceremony in 1993 but did not receive a degree, due to outstanding unpaid expenses[5] and her failure to complete a general elective course until seventeen years later in the summer of 2010.[6] In 1994, Fairleigh Dickinson University sued her for $4,823 in unpaid expenses, according to court documents. The university won a judgment in New Jersey for the entire amount, and the judgment was paid in 2003. [4][5][7][8] After O'Donnell completed a final general electives course in the summer of 2010,[4] Fairleigh Dickinson awarded her a bachelor's degree in English literature on September 1, 2010 Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

If that's the case why is the right attacking her within hours of her winning the primary?

Gee, I wonder if Bush's brain is worried the non-GOP nomnees may not provide him the cover he expected. What if the Tea Party candidates really ran on integrity? Scare the shit out of Cheney&Co.

Gee, I wonder if Bush's brain is worried the non-GOP nomnees may not provide him the cover he expected. What if the Tea Party candidates really ran on integrity? Scare the shit out of Cheney&Co.

Integrity is a scary thing.

We might not win, but better to lose with O'Donnell than to win with a Republican Candidate who voted for Bush's impeachment.

Death to RINOS

Kinda makes me wonder why the press and other political pundits and professionals are now so concerned about honesty in a politician. Talk about hypocrisy.:eek:

DC has been full of liars, cheats, and scum for how many years now, and suddenly, honesty is an issue.

Kinda makes me wonder why the press and other political pundits and professionals are now so concerned about honesty in a politician. Talk about hypocrisy.:eek:

DC has been full of liars, cheats, and scum for how many years now, and suddenly, honesty is an issue.

I heard she cheated on a Calculus exam once.:cool:

Bet she burned a few books in her day.

Wonder if she's trying to cover up an unwanted pregnancy too.

She may have burned a few books, but I would bet she didn't burn her bra.;)

She may have burned a few books, but I would bet she didn't burn her bra.;)

I hope not. Not wearing a bra can cause your tits to sag.:eek:

The only accusations seem to come from Castle staffers.

Everyone is supposed to believe the opposition's facts and forget what the woman has to say.

They throw out accusations spinning the facts then while we're trying sort them out and debunk them they make more accusations. This results in the target chasing it's tail and constantly having to defend themselves.

They tried this with Sarah Palin. Eventually after all of the legal actions that Obama's lawyers threw at her along with the ACLU and everybody else...she eventually quit her job to stop all of the corruption investigations. She's on a limited income. Obama has the Treasury and multimillionaires funding his legal actions. He's not sweating it.

Everyone is supposed to believe the opposition's facts and forget what the woman has to say.

They throw out accusations spinning the facts then while we're trying sort them out and debunk them they make more accusations. This results in the target chasing it's tail and constantly having to defend themselves.

They tried this with Sarah Palin. Eventually after all of the legal actions that Obama's lawyers threw at her along with the ACLU and everybody else...she eventually quit her job to stop all of the corruption investigations. She's on a limited income. Obama has the Treasury and multimillionaires funding his legal actions. He's not sweating it.

this guy supported her and endorsed her in 2006, and she can't even answer his questions. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39t_ZCo0DE&NR=1]YouTube - Fiscally Reckless Christine O'Donnell Tries To Explain Campaign Debt[/ame]

this guy supported her and endorsed her in 2006, and she can't even answer his questions. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39t_ZCo0DE&NR=1]YouTube - Fiscally Reckless Christine O'Donnell Tries To Explain Campaign Debt[/ame]

You're totally clueless.

She never received the blessing of the GOP so she's done it on her own.

She has incurred massive expenses that she's trying to pay off. After the half a mil that came in yesterday I'm sure she'll pay it all off.

If she had the money I'm sure they would be accusing her of being a rich insider.

So much for this bullshit accusation.

Forum List

Back