Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

I see you edited your post to take out the gun threat. Didn't think you were man enough to meet as a man.

I'm 81 years old. The last fist fight I was in happened in 1996 and I ended up in jail. Do you think you'll win a medal if you kick my ass?

It's not about a medal. It's about whether or not you are man enough to enforce your demand about what I do. Afraid? Backing off? Run bitch.
My goodness! You is a manly man!

I have seem a few stupid cocksuckers on this board.

But conman, you get the prize. You are the MOSt stupid cocksucker posting on this board.

Way to go asshole. You represent the Republican party so well.

And you wonder why Republicans are so hated. You the answer conman. You stupid fuck.

threatening an 81 yo man. What the fuck is wrong with you.

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Says the one who gave a location and said I shouldn't come unarmed before editing his post. Guess your Alzheimer's ass forgot that.
Charming....you must be a stanch Con-servative.

Just someone that was told to STFU then expected the one who made the demand to enforce it if he meant it. He's the one that gave a time, date, and location to meet along with a statement about not coming unarmed, which he later edited out, then backs off of his challenge.
Yes...we get it. You're a badass....a real tough bad ass. *swoon*

f92e324b17f4d75b7a3df687a04156b5.jpg

What office are Mrs. Palin or her son running for? There is a reason this OP is in the politics section?
Mrs Palin just made a political endorsement of Mr Trump who has indicated she is being considered for a political appointment

Stop pretending that Palin is off limits

You wish......if a count had been recorded each time that goddamned ignoramous George W. Bush came out with some kind of stupid utterance they could add a volume to a standard set of encyclopedias. At least Obama is good at ending wars and not starting them. 4500 young American men and women died 10,000 miles from home because George W. Bush had a vendetta to pull off on Saddam Hussein. A little something to show you what ending two wars can do for spending:

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

You mean like 57 states, Hawaii in Asia, and Savannah GA being on the gulf coast?

Your side calls Bush stupid. You say Obama is so smart yet he doesn't shit about geography even of where he claims to have been born. If he's so smart, why is he such a fuck up on so many things?

You should STFU! Any party which supported that wannabe cowboy who purposefully got 4500 young Americans killed because he unnecessarily invaded a sovereign country which had not harmed the U S is a loser. At least own that shit! 935 lies is a hard thing to try to find an excuse for.

I will when your old ass is able to enforce the demand. When should I expect you to try?

How many of those happened AFTER your BOY was in office. By Liberal standards he owns it.

Pucker up. Shit must tastes good to you.

Doesn't make one iota of difference. Your cowboy wannabe started the whole goddam thing. Obama ended both of them. Right now over 100,000 troops have been moved to Germany, S. Korea or back to the states. That's what Obama has done.

You mean like 57 states, Hawaii in Asia, and Savannah GA being on the gulf coast?

Your side calls Bush stupid. You say Obama is so smart yet he doesn't shit about geography even of where he claims to have been born. If he's so smart, why is he such a fuck up on so many things?

You should STFU! Any party which supported that wannabe cowboy who purposefully got 4500 young Americans killed because he unnecessarily invaded a sovereign country which had not harmed the U S is a loser. At least own that shit! 935 lies is a hard thing to try to find an excuse for.

I will when your old ass is able to enforce the demand. When should I expect you to try?

How many of those happened AFTER your BOY was in office. By Liberal standards he owns it.

Doesn't make one iota of difference. Your cowboy wannabe started the whole goddam thing. Obama ended both of them. Right now over 100,000 troops have been moved to Germany, S. Korea or back to the states. That's what Obama has done.

Your BOY is responsible for any AFTER he took office.

lol, another tacit admission Bush fucked up mightily.

No, just another denial that you aren't willing to hold you BOY responsible for anything.

No, just another denial that you aren't willing to hold you BOY responsible for anything.

Don't lie about what I believe.

What have you held GW Bush responsible for? The disaster of the Iraq War? Put that in words.

Don't lie about what I believe.

What have you held GW Bush responsible for? The disaster of the Iraq War? Put that in words.

I didn't. I told it exactly like it is.

Quit kissing Obama's ass. That's not lie that you do.

I'm 81 years old. The last fist fight I was in happened in 1996 and I ended up in jail. Do you think you'll win a medal if you kick my ass?

It's not about a medal. It's about whether or not you are man enough to enforce your demand about what I do. Afraid? Backing off? Run bitch.

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Says the one who gave a location and said I shouldn't come unarmed before editing his post. Guess your Alzheimer's ass forgot that.

Just someone that was told to STFU then expected the one who made the demand to enforce it if he meant it. He's the one that gave a time, date, and location to meet along with a statement about not coming unarmed, which he later edited out, then backs off of his challenge.

f92e324b17f4d75b7a3df687a04156b5.jpg
I'm not the one backing off from a challenge I made. Campbell is. He made the demand, I expected him to take enforce it, he made the challenge, back offed. Not my fault he's an cowardly old bastard.

I see you edited your post to take out the gun threat. Didn't think you were man enough to meet as a man.

I have seem a few stupid cocksuckers on this board.

But conman, you get the prize. You are the MOSt stupid cocksucker posting on this board.

Way to go asshole. You represent the Republican party so well.

And you wonder why Republicans are so hated. You the answer conman. You stupid fuck.

threatening an 81 yo man. What the fuck is wrong with you.

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

What I have from you is that you protect a old, senile pussy that made a challenge them back offed when he knew how it would end up. That makes you a pussy.

[

You are confused Moon Bat.

Obama has been at war every day of his administration.

Obama fought the war in Iraq for three years and then called it a success and now the sonofabitch is back bombing and getting more troops on the ground killed. He didn't end jack shit.

Obama escalated the war in Afghanistan and thousands of troops were killed and has stated that we wants troops there indefinitely. He didn't end jackshit there either. There are ten thousand troops there now.

Obama bombed a country that did not attack the US. How fucking stupid was that?

Obama would make any NeoCon green with envy with his record of war mongering.

And then you Moon Bats have your Hillary Bitch. If she stays out of jail and makes it to through the Moon Bat Primaries all you dumbass Libtards will vote for her. She supported the invasion of Iraq.

The Democrat Party has been the party of war for the last 100 years going back to Wilson's interventionism in WWI. Obama has continued with that proud record.

Drone, like you.
Family values and patriotic bullshitters, that is the teabaggers.

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.

Yes, but when you have hate oozing from every pour the way mustang and the other Sorosites here do, you need a scapegoat to spew at. The democratic party declared that all drones are to hate Sarah Palin with a passion. Remember that drones are programmed, they do not think.

While that fucking idiot you voted for, gwb, cherry picked the information to go to war. With the aid of the real idiot liar dickie cheney they went nation building.
Get your facts straight. Liar.

[

You are confused Moon Bat.

Obama has been at war every day of his administration.

Obama fought the war in Iraq for three years and then called it a success and now the sonofabitch is back bombing and getting more troops on the ground killed. He didn't end jack shit.

Obama escalated the war in Afghanistan and thousands of troops were killed and has stated that we wants troops there indefinitely. He didn't end jackshit there either. There are ten thousand troops there now.

Obama bombed a country that did not attack the US. How fucking stupid was that?

Obama would make any NeoCon green with envy with his record of war mongering.

And then you Moon Bats have your Hillary Bitch. If she stays out of jail and makes it to through the Moon Bat Primaries all you dumbass Libtards will vote for her. She supported the invasion of Iraq.

The Democrat Party has been the party of war for the last 100 years going back to Wilson's interventionism in WWI. Obama has continued with that proud record.

Forum List

Back