Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Is this the Palins' idea of the proper handling of firearms -- just leaving an AR-15 sitting on the kitchen counter?

It will be priceless if Track's domestic violence rampage loses him his gun rights.

Just substitute the name Obama, and you'll have the crux of modern American conservatism summed up in one gif.

I didn't see a thread on this so...

Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama
JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how your son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?

It looks like Palin is dressed to work the afterhours bar at Trump Towers on he first night one of the out of town conventions arrives and everyone gets liquored up and wants to hook up with local comfort girls.

Last edited:
I wish President Obama would stop picking on the Palin family

Forum List

Back