Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Heard that before from your collective group. You are the leader of the mental-defective league.
Once again you got your dumb-ass kicked.

There you go again with your stupidity and ignorance.
Let the truth set you free. Dumb-ass.

You are a hate filled little commie with no control over your emotions.

Your diet of paint chips and vodka don't help.... :eusa_whistle:

Heard that before from your collective group. You are the leader of the mental-defective league.
Once again you got your dumb-ass kicked.

Oh I see that.

Your shrill and out of control meltdown is proof that you are

Winning.jpg

Apparently Palin doesent believe her son should be held accountable for his actions if it interferes with her public perception.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It's not about a medal. It's about whether or not you are man enough to enforce your demand about what I do. Afraid? Backing off? Run bitch.
My goodness! You is a manly man!

Says the one who gave a location and said I shouldn't come unarmed before editing his post. Guess your Alzheimer's ass forgot that.
Charming....you must be a stanch Con-servative.

Just someone that was told to STFU then expected the one who made the demand to enforce it if he meant it. He's the one that gave a time, date, and location to meet along with a statement about not coming unarmed, which he later edited out, then backs off of his challenge.
Yes...we get it. You're a badass....a real tough bad ass. *swoon*

f92e324b17f4d75b7a3df687a04156b5.jpg
I'm not the one backing off from a challenge I made. Campbell is. He made the demand, I expected him to take enforce it, he made the challenge, back offed. Not my fault he's an cowardly old bastard.
You be an Internet badass

My goodness! You is a manly man!

Charming....you must be a stanch Con-servative.

Just someone that was told to STFU then expected the one who made the demand to enforce it if he meant it. He's the one that gave a time, date, and location to meet along with a statement about not coming unarmed, which he later edited out, then backs off of his challenge.

I'm not the one backing off from a challenge I made. Campbell is. He made the demand, I expected him to take enforce it, he made the challenge, back offed. Not my fault he's an cowardly old bastard.

Are you willing to take his place? Didn't think so reality pussy.

I am one mean mother fucker
Don't mess with me pussy boy, I'll rip your head off and piss down your throat
I am the most feared badass on USMB

So, no? Didn't think so pussy.

So, no? Didn't think so pussy.
Change your shorts yet pussy boy?

Apparently Palin doesent believe her son should be held accountable for his actions if it interferes with her public perception.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hey, now veterans groups are speaking out against Palin's remarks.............

Vets to Palin: Don't Blame Obama for Son's Behavior

They're upset that she's using PTSD as a political football.
it is digusting especially when our African American President DIDN'T start that optional war-for-profit which turned out to be anything but. As a matter of fact, he was overtly against that war from the beginning

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.
What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove
to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Repubs

always trying to lay blame for their own mess' :(

Last edited:
Say, libs, amazon has a hell of a deal on special lobster-type bibs you should be wearing when you launch your hate-speech attacks on American veterans. The sort with a little absorbent pocket at the bottom - to catch the drool before it soils your panties. Decorative, too!

bib.jpg

you serve?

Fortunately, back in the days when presidents believed wars were fought to be won.

With any luck we might have another when you're old enough to serve too.
So wars against staeless actors (no defined borders) who live among civilian populations. No wonder you were for the $42 TRILLION, Repub-instigated vietraq boondoggle which created these factions like Daesh.

BTW- I got out in '90 kiddo.

Forum List

Back