Christine Blasey Ford Was Really A Drunken Slut

But what's worse.....she is a fucking liar! and that's far, far far, uglier.

Whooops --- thought I shot it down, okay, back to work.

Hey Skye...

--------------------------- link?

That oughta keep her busy for a week....

*yawn* ^^^

See that? When you yawn your mouth makes the number Zero.

That's your answer. You have no link.

Thanks for playin'. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for another exciting edition of Fake News with Mudslinger.

Brought to you by Bullshit, available wherever fine mendacity is sold.

I said she is a liar because nobody believed her,Ok?

It was proven that all she said against Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh was a lie!

Now.....GO AWAY.

*yawn* ^^^

Thanks for playin'. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for another exciting edition of Fake News with Mudslinger.

Now.....GO AWAY.

And you can't prove it, so you're a liar.

BUH bye now, BUH bye.
He had to prove him self innocent?? Lol haha
You’re a genius

*yawn* ^^^

Now.....GO AWAY.

And you can't prove it, so you're a liar.

BUH bye now, BUH bye.
He had to prove him self innocent?? Lol haha
You’re a genius

Skye's not a "he". She made a flat statement that she can't back up. She lost.

Of course the way to avoid that was to not go out on that limb in the first place, wasn't it. That's what you get when you dabble in absolutes -- busted.

Last edited:
One more thread of disgusting and deplorable comments by the same jerks. I wonder why the mods are so tolerant, and allow this hate-fest to remain in the Politics Forum.

With no evidence the same jerks echo each other sans any probative evidence, if fairness were on the table, these posters would all be committed to the Rubber Room.

Probably because the OP link you never read has sources with NAMES attached to them.. As opposed to the ZILLION false stories about Trump/Russia that only referenced "unnamed high officials"... It's not a USMB problem, it's a problem with the decay of American "journalism".....

I'm not a "trumper"
I am a patriotic American who currently supports trump and has no respect for whores who make unfounded allegations

Like the OP did in post number one?

Like the same OP did yesterday with his "massive fire" routine?

By the way who died and gave YOU the position of sitting in judgment of women you don't even know? Because the OP seems to think that's his gig.
She aired her life to the world. Don't like being judged, don't lie to the world.

Do you understand this thread isn't saying she lied? It's saying that even if Kavanaugh lied about never having sex with her, he did so with a slut that would let everybody fuck her.
That isn't at all what this thread said.
No wonder you all have fucked up choices for president. You are illiterate.

The sun is yellow....

You read, my Ford needs a new ignition

It is EXACTLY what this thread is about. What is the point of trying to slut shame her if Kavanaugh never slept with her?

Never mind, I just realized what time it is, you are probably drunk posting like usual.

You don't see a point in exploring HER high school years, but you ABSOLUTELY had to know EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE Kavanaugh was during those years... I'd say you're not really thinking on this clearly...

It was FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL... Never should ANYTHING from a yearbook as evidence.. But if your zealot needs tell you to DO IT --- make certain you apply that level of scrutiny EQUALLY....

But what's worse.....she is a fucking liar! and that's far, far far, uglier.

Whooops --- thought I shot it down, okay, back to work.

Hey Skye...

--------------------------- link?

That oughta keep her busy for a week....

That's actually an easy one that doesn't even require a link.. There's the "I can't fly in airplanes" lie.. There's the "I needed a exit door from my bedroom" lie... And about 4 or 5 others. If you need LINKS to those, than you're too far behind to be tutored....

This is getting way too chatty with personal info and flaming.. It's gonna close if you all don't want to address the topic.. About 24 posts about career choices, repetitive accusations about lying and 100% flame posts -- deleted..

If someone chooses to have several sexual partners, that doesn't mean she can't tell someone no, and that the person can force her into sex and not be guilty of rape.

Jesus I thought in 2019 we were beyond slut shaming when it comes to rape and sexual assault.

If you go to a strip club do you think you are entitled to touch the performers even if they tell you no?
I think you're failing to see the point.
CBF's handlers sold us a bill of goods that this woman was an innocent flower who was molested and assaulted by someone they claim was some sort of beer swilling masochist. They tried to use this woman, who was nothing like the person they tried to present at that hearing, to trash a judge with an impeccable reputation. You think that the fact that she was not only a drunk but well known as the school bicycle (everyone's had a ride) was irrelevant. Every bit of information is relevant. All of these details were hidden from the public, and the conduct of opponents of Judge Kavanaugh were a disgrace.

It has become clear that Democrats cannot be trusted anymore. Every one of them appears to be frauds using thug tactics and deception to get their way. Now they're openly giving aide and concealment to illegal aliens who under court orders to be deported......which is aiding the entry and harboring illegal immigrants:

What is Harboring?
A defendant accused of harboring an undocumented alien could face federal charges. In the federal code, 18 U.S.C. Section 1324 defines the crime of “bringing in and harboring certain aliens.”

Under this federal law, a defendant could be charged for:

• Bringing, or attempting to bring, someone to the U.S. outside of a designated point-of-entry, despite knowing that person is an alien.

• Transporting, moving, or attempting to transport or move someone who you know has entered the U.S. illegally, or who you should know has entered the country illegally.

• Concealing, harboring, or shielding an alien from detection, or attempting to shield an alien from detection, in a building or any vehicle despite knowing the alien entered the country in violation of U.S. immigration laws.

• Encouraging an alien to come to the U.S. or to reside in the U.S. despite knowing this will be a violation of the law.

Aiding or abetting any of these actions, or engaging in a conspiracy to commit any of these actions, can also result in criminal charges for harboring.

What are the Penalties for Harboring
Penalties for harboring or assisting undocumented immigrants will vary depending upon whether you are accused of acting for commercial or private financial gains. If you act for profit, you can be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face fines. If you do not act for profit, but violate the law anyway, you can be imprisoned for a maximum of five years.

If any individual who you are harboring sustains serious bodily injury, is in jeopardy of injury, faces death, or could face death due to the actions you take, you could face a maximum of 20 years in prison (for injury) or life in prison (for death).

Helping undocumented immigrants to evade detection may feel like the right thing to do, especially as there is ongoing controversy over whether immigration laws in the United States should be reformed. Unfortunately, breaking federal immigration laws can have a profound impact on your future.

Harboring an Undocumented Immigrant

Last edited:
Like the OP did in post number one?

Like the same OP did yesterday with his "massive fire" routine?

By the way who died and gave YOU the position of sitting in judgment of women you don't even know? Because the OP seems to think that's his gig.
She aired her life to the world. Don't like being judged, don't lie to the world.

Do you understand this thread isn't saying she lied? It's saying that even if Kavanaugh lied about never having sex with her, he did so with a slut that would let everybody fuck her.
That isn't at all what this thread said.
No wonder you all have fucked up choices for president. You are illiterate.

The sun is yellow....

You read, my Ford needs a new ignition

It is EXACTLY what this thread is about. What is the point of trying to slut shame her if Kavanaugh never slept with her?

Never mind, I just realized what time it is, you are probably drunk posting like usual.

You don't see a point in exploring HER high school years, but you ABSOLUTELY had to know EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE Kavanaugh was during those years... I'd say you're not really thinking on this clearly...

It was FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL... Never should ANYTHING from a yearbook as evidence.. But if your zealot needs tell you to DO IT --- make certain you apply that level of scrutiny EQUALLY....

Yes because it was a hearing about HIM being put on the Supreme Court which is a LIFETIME appointment. So you are all for slut shaming a rape victim?

If someone chooses to have several sexual partners, that doesn't mean she can't tell someone no, and that the person can force her into sex and not be guilty of rape.

Jesus I thought in 2019 we were beyond slut shaming when it comes to rape and sexual assault.

If you go to a strip club do you think you are entitled to touch the performers even if they tell you no?
CBF's handlers sold us a bill of goods that this woman was an innocent flower who was molested and assaulted by someone they claim was some sort of beer swilling masochist. They tried to use this woman, who was nothing like the person they tried to present at that hearing, to trash a judge with an impeccable reputation. You think that the fact that she was not only a drunk but well known as the school bicycle (everyone's had a ride) was irrelevant. Every bit of information is relevant. All of these details were hidden from the public, and the conduct of opponents of Judge Kavanaugh were a disgrace.

It has become clear that Democrats cannot be trusted anymore. Every one of them appears to be frauds using thug tactics and deception to get their way. Now they're openly giving aide and concealment to illegal aliens who under court orders to be deported......which is aiding the entry and harboring illegal immigrants:

What is Harboring?
A defendant accused of harboring an undocumented alien could face federal charges. In the federal code, 18 U.S.C. Section 1324 defines the crime of “bringing in and harboring certain aliens.”

• Bringing, or attempting to bring, someone to the U.S. outside of a designated point-of-entry, despite knowing that person is an alien.

• Transporting, moving, or attempting to transport or move someone who you know has entered the U.S. illegally, or who you should know has entered the country illegally.

• Concealing, harboring, or shielding an alien from detection, or attempting to shield an alien from detection, in a building or any vehicle despite knowing the alien entered the country in violation of U.S. immigration laws.

• Encouraging an alien to come to the U.S. or to reside in the U.S. despite knowing this will be a violation of the law.

Aiding or abetting any of these actions, or engaging in a conspiracy to commit any of these actions, can also result in criminal charges for harboring.

Penalties for harboring or assisting undocumented immigrants will vary depending upon whether you are accused of acting for commercial or private financial gains. If you act for profit, you can be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face fines. If you do not act for profit, but violate the law anyway, you can be imprisoned for a maximum of five years.

If any individual who you are harboring sustains serious bodily injury, is in jeopardy of injury, faces death, or could face death due to the actions you take, you could face a maximum of 20 years in prison (for injury) or life in prison (for death).

Helping undocumented immigrants to evade detection may feel like the right thing to do, especially as there is ongoing controversy over whether immigration laws in the United States should be reformed. Unfortunately, breaking federal immigration laws can have a profound impact on your future.

What in the wide wide world of sports are you smoking? You went from talking about this ridiculous thread of you slut shaming a woman to harboring undocumented immigrants. When you do stuff like this you've jumped the shark showing that you know you've lost the argument.

Now that it's all over the truth is beginning to come out:

Untitled-e1537463483404.jpg

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

One friend, (identified briefly on social media) alleges Blasey-Ford (Holton Arms, Class of 1984) suffered no memory loss whatsoever in describing and bragging about her sexual conquests and paramours, identifying 54 sexual partners between her junior year of high school and enrollment in college. The social media post (below) claims Blasey-Ford previously allegedly admitted to being an alcoholic in high school and regretted, “being so easy,” in high school. She is alleged to have told the best friend that she had 54 sexual partners between 11th grade and enrollment in college. The post also identified Blasey-Ford as a liberal activist with an obvious sensitivity to Supreme Court ideology, once writing on social media, “Scalia-types must be banned from law!”

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College' - The Shad Olson Show
That came out a year ago. It was written as a tongue-in-cheek joke. 54 sexual encounters before college? C'mon. I suppose if it said 54 million, you would have believed that too.
Not really.
But this is stuff nobody on the left was willing to believe. Now re-addressing the subject a year later can be more convincing than it was then.
The point being Democrats are fakes. They have no shame. Anyone who supports these charlatans is no better than they are.
Really? The point is, it wasn't true then and it isn't true now, and I still don't get what makes it a headline grabber today. Except....who is accusing Trump of something this week? Is it just a way to reiterate the message that Trump's accusers are ALL pieces of shit?

What is Harboring?

What in the wide wide world of sports are you smoking? You went from talking about this ridiculous thread of you slut shaming a woman to harboring undocumented immigrants. When you do stuff like this you've jumped the shark showing that you know you've lost the argument.
That only works on sheeple willing to ignore the obvious. The mindless Democrat base may think being an obstructionist is good for America but we all know what this represents.

It's clear that Democrats are engaged in various acts of criminal negligence and outright disobedience of the law, as well as felony fraud.

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

One friend, (identified briefly on social media) alleges Blasey-Ford (Holton Arms, Class of 1984) suffered no memory loss whatsoever in describing and bragging about her sexual conquests and paramours, identifying 54 sexual partners between her junior year of high school and enrollment in college. The social media post (below) claims Blasey-Ford previously allegedly admitted to being an alcoholic in high school and regretted, “being so easy,” in high school. She is alleged to have told the best friend that she had 54 sexual partners between 11th grade and enrollment in college. The post also identified Blasey-Ford as a liberal activist with an obvious sensitivity to Supreme Court ideology, once writing on social media, “Scalia-types must be banned from law!”

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College' - The Shad Olson Show
That came out a year ago. It was written as a tongue-in-cheek joke. 54 sexual encounters before college? C'mon. I suppose if it said 54 million, you would have believed that too.
Not really.
But this is stuff nobody on the left was willing to believe. Now re-addressing the subject a year later can be more convincing than it was then.
The point being Democrats are fakes. They have no shame. Anyone who supports these charlatans is no better than they are.
Really? The point is, it wasn't true then and it isn't true now, and I still don't get what makes it a headline grabber today. Except....who is accusing Trump of something this week? Is it just a way to reiterate the message that Trump's accusers are ALL pieces of shit?
Doesn't it bother you that the Democrats are not only not doing their jobs but repeatedly engaged in fraud?
Maybe they think that you who support them have no core principles so to speak of, and that any criminal behavior on their part can, will, and has been overlooked by folks with TDS. I THINK THEY'RE CORRECT!

One friend, (identified briefly on social media) alleges Blasey-Ford (Holton Arms, Class of 1984) suffered no memory loss whatsoever in describing and bragging about her sexual conquests and paramours, identifying 54 sexual partners between her junior year of high school and enrollment in college. The social media post (below) claims Blasey-Ford previously allegedly admitted to being an alcoholic in high school and regretted, “being so easy,” in high school. She is alleged to have told the best friend that she had 54 sexual partners between 11th grade and enrollment in college. The post also identified Bl
asey-Ford as a liberal activist with an obvious sensitivity to Supreme Court ideology, once writing on social media, “Scalia-types must be banned from law!”

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/0...n-promiscuity-54-sex-partners-before-college/

So she was the school slut? That figures, every school and every class has one.

Huh... who would cavort with such trash?

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/0...n-promiscuity-54-sex-partners-before-college/
And she was at the shrink for her schizoid disorder

Mudslinger.
Any verification of these encounters?
Surely some of the 54 guys will step forward and claim penetration?

Ok, ok.....I’ll admit it. I banged Christine in high school. So did two of my buddies and my ex-girlfriend (that was pretty hot).

Forum List

Back