BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

Like an "alleged attempted rape"...
`
We'll see. That's the whole point of giving her a nation wide forum in which she can freely speak.
She has spoke. And we have all seen she is full of shit.

All libtards are full of SHIT....

They prove it over and over again...……...

Prove it???? By showing how fucking stupid you Trumpettes are???

This entiore thread is based on bullshit. Pictures with the fasces hidden. Storires in a yearbook about other girls in that school.

Really.

Look I know you assholes voted for Trump & that means you are easily duped but really, wake the fuck up. Don't be duped again over & overt,. Certainly you people are not that fucking stupid.

Talk about stupid….

How “bout” entiore, fasces, and my favorite “Storires”

You can’t spell for shit Dick Brain…

Your first paragraph proves you are an idiot.

This bull shit you leftards pulled with BK shows

you for the SCUM you are…..

We are going to Roll Over your ignorant asses in November….

Then we are really going to Stick it up your ass….

You will all be walking like obongo with Trumps Magic Wand up his ass….

Later Tard……………
Real Dave is a Real Knave

`
We'll see. That's the whole point of giving her a nation wide forum in which she can freely speak.

This entiore thread is based on bullshit. Pictures with the fasces hidden. Storires in a yearbook about other girls in that school.

Really.

Look I know you assholes voted for Trump & that means you are easily duped but really, wake the fuck up. Don't be duped again over & overt,. Certainly you people are not that fucking stupid.
Indeed asking for proof means we are stupid. But then again libstains are the ones who believe everything the media says.

And the moronic Trumpettes believe Rush Limbaugh & infowars.

We have a situation where there is no proof outside of testimony. Everyone knows this so when you demand proof, you might as well just ignore it. You ignored it with the 18 or so women who accused Trump. Evidently to you people, everything is legal if there are no witnesses.
You keep posting the same lie, multiple times a day. You must be insane.

So for the record, if we can prove a 15 year old is a "slut"-- then she can be raped freely with no consequences....got it...

Unless of course, the one doing the raping is a lib.....because only libs rape

ford party.jpg

Really.

Indeed asking for proof means we are stupid. But then again libstains are the ones who believe everything the media says.

We have a situation where there is no proof outside of testimony. Everyone knows this so when you demand proof, you might as well just ignore it. You ignored it with the 18 or so women who accused Trump. Evidently to you people, everything is legal if there are no witnesses.
I have to keep posting it because so many of you fucking morons don't get it.

Really.

That's rich coming from you.

Really.

We get your insane lies posted daily. Never proof, nothing but mockery and more innuendo and or lies.

Really.

That's rich coming from you.

Think hard...that doesn't bode well for some crazy bitch who claims others would back her up...then didn't

She's a fraud nothing more and nothing less

Has anyone else noticed Kavanaugh only raped or attempted to rape future demoquacks? That's a little strange, no?

LOL idiots are oblivious to details

A DC prep school had Democrats? Really?

Missed the word future didn't ya RealDumb? Do you ever get tired of getting your teeth kicked in?
Wow, you stupidity has no bounds.

The DC area is Democrat territory you stupid shit. Kids from Democrat families tend to be democrats.

That's because the are Dumb Asses...…….
this from an asshole that just criticized my spelling.

I was trying to relate....

So speaking of Yearbooks...

Kavanaugh was a member of a group listed in his yearbook as the ‘Renate Alumnus’, which was the name the guys at his school came up to represent all the guys that had sex with a girl at another school. Funny though that Kavanaugh said he was a virgin well into college?

Lol.....most women will say they did 5 blow jobs by the age of 25. Try multiplying that by 5 for most.....and this one sounds like one of those "can blow the chrome off the bumper of a car" gals.:coffee:

`

Really.

Talk about stupid….

How “bout” entiore, fasces, and my favorite “Storires”

You can’t spell for shit Dick Brain…

Your first paragraph proves you are an idiot.

This bull shit you leftards pulled with BK shows

you for the SCUM you are…..

We are going to Roll Over your ignorant asses in November….

Then we are really going to Stick it up your ass….

You will all be walking like obongo with Trumps Magic Wand up his ass….

Later Tard……………
Real Dave is a Real Knave

RD is no doubt one dumb Tard...…...

Will a 4th Kavanaugh Accuser come forward?

Well it might as well be me who comes forward. To the best of my knowledge I've never met Kavanaugh or had any communications with him. Oh and I've never had one gay thought in my entire life either as I'm a straight male. However just the fact that I'm coming forward is obviously credible enough for NYT, WaPO, CNN, and many other news sources that don't fact check things and like to throw up Straw Man arguments. And like the first 3 who came forward I'm not going to make any statement anytime soon to the police, Senate, or anyone else under penalty of perjury. Basically I have nothing to say except the word "accusation" and I'm just saying that word because its a popular word right now. And anything not said under penalty of perjury ought to basically be ignored.

just look at this article from the New York Times that totally fails to mention that the 1st accuser never made any statements under oath or to an investigator regarding the allegations. The time to first meet with an investigator and/or make an affidavit passed days ago and all the focus since then (and until such a meeting and/or affidavit is made by any accusors) on this issue is dilatory and obsurd.

Debunking 5 Viral Rumors About Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s Accuser

Forgot the most important part: set up a Gofundme account and get rich off the millions of gullible libtards in the US.

Like an "alleged attempted rape"...
`
She should have aired her dirty laundry on Jerry Springer with a World Wide audience, and speak "Freely" of her sexual escapades while inebriated.

She would have had a free vacation with accommodations.

Forum List

Back