BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

When you hold them down & put your hand over their mouth & jack up the music so no one can hear, this is NOT just getting a little tit.

Is that how you treated girls?

If only one of her "witnesses" had of remembered any such thing happening....just one, but so far? Nope, nada, zilch

The witch should have thought this through before she started this witch hunt

But it's comedy gold watching her...and you quacks carry water for her

She saw a man being put up to be on the USSC that she knew as a real POS and she said something.

Take it or leave it. Ignore it just like you ignored that 18 women who said Trump assaulted them.

I'll leave it, none of it happened but you go ahead and believe it, RealDumb, it's you....real dumb

3 against Kavanaugh & 18 against Trump. You say they are all liars.

Think about that.

Nah but you go ahead and keep your lacy panties in a twist, I recognize BS when I see it.

Now run along RealDumb, you're not going to convince anyone of anything....trust me, dumb bell
It's you & Trump that wears the panties. So you are calling 21 women out of 21women liars?

Prove it???? By showing how fucking stupid you Trumpettes are???

This entiore thread is based on bullshit. Pictures with the fasces hidden. Storires in a yearbook about other girls in that school.

Really.

Look I know you assholes voted for Trump & that means you are easily duped but really, wake the fuck up. Don't be duped again over & overt,. Certainly you people are not that fucking stupid.

RealDumb unknowingly admits it's all about Trump
What I said was that who would be surprised that people who Trump duped so easily wouldn't be duped by all the crap trying to tear down Ford.

She find any witnesses yet? Wake me up when the fraud does.

If I were Kavanaugh I'd sue the living shit out of the shyster, lying bitch

Sue??? Can he prove she o
Grabbing a boobie while drunkenly rolling around as 15 years old is not rape nor “attempted rape”( whatever that is-rape has a precise and graphic definition) and has Absolutely Nothing to do with the here and now even if entirely true
You don’t see much of me anymore as USMB is dominated by a dozen or so liberal trolls who present fiction as fact
And then demand a debate or “prove yourself innocent” response
When you hold them down & put your hand over their mouth & jack up the music so no one can hear, this is NOT just getting a little tit.

If only one of her "witnesses" had of remembered any such thing happening....just one, but so far? Nope, nada, zilch

There were 3 people in that room. One who said it happened. One who said it didn't. One that aid he does not remember.

Think hard...that doesn't bode well for some crazy bitch who claims others would back her up...then didn't

She's a fraud nothing more and nothing less

Has anyone else noticed Kavanaugh only raped or attempted to rape future demoquacks? That's a little strange, no?

LOL idiots are oblivious to details

A DC prep school had Democrats? Really?

What I said was that who would be surprised that people who Trump duped so easily wouldn't be duped by all the crap trying to tear down Ford.

Grabbing a boobie while drunkenly rolling around as 15 years old is not rape nor “attempted rape”( whatever that is-rape has a precise and graphic definition) and has Absolutely Nothing to do with the here and now even if entirely true
You don’t see much of me anymore as USMB is dominated by a dozen or so liberal trolls who present fiction as fact
And then demand a debate or “prove yourself innocent” response

There were 3 people in that room. One who said it happened. One who said it didn't. One that aid he does not remember.

Think hard...that doesn't bode well for some crazy bitch who claims others would back her up...then didn't

Has anyone else noticed Kavanaugh only raped or attempted to rape future demoquacks? That's a little strange, no?

Missed the word future didn't ya RealDumb? Do you ever get tired of getting your teeth kicked in?

1. I worked for a major metro are unified police force as a Sergeant.. Now retired.. So your pontifications are total bull shit.

2. The year books were scrubbed as the letter was being sent and recovered from the servers this week. The school staff were indeed supportive of their behaviors. And they should face criminal liability.

Lewdog, you can go fuck yourself. I look at verifiable facts not your feelings. I don't give a shot about your feelings.
Sorry, Billy, I don't believe those year book pages floating around are genuine, and if you were as objective about this as you are trying to sound, you wouldn't believe they were real, either.
Get a copy of the 1982 Scribe from a local library in Maryland, and check those supposed pages.
It's bullshit.
The servers were subpoenaed.. they are now evidence.. The FBI is retrieving them today. Good luck with this..
The FBI IS investigating, then? When did that happen?
I wish to God you people would listen to real news once in awhile. This is like Alice in Wonderland.
Retrieval of the servers is the FBI's purview.. They will also be able to determine if the yearbooks were tampered with.. they will know within a day..
Give me a link on that, because when I googled it, I came up with nothing.

Using google was your first mistake.

All libtards are full of SHIT....

They prove it over and over again...……...

This entiore thread is based on bullshit. Pictures with the fasces hidden. Storires in a yearbook about other girls in that school.

Really.

Look I know you assholes voted for Trump & that means you are easily duped but really, wake the fuck up. Don't be duped again over & overt,. Certainly you people are not that fucking stupid.
Indeed asking for proof means we are stupid. But then again libstains are the ones who believe everything the media says.

And the moronic Trumpettes believe Rush Limbaugh & infowars.

We have a situation where there is no proof outside of testimony. Everyone knows this so when you demand proof, you might as well just ignore it. You ignored it with the 18 or so women who accused Trump. Evidently to you people, everything is legal if there are no witnesses.
I never listen to either of those liar.

You turds always make the same ludicrous claims.
Who do you listen to?? Evidently not Rush& not Infowars & not the medias. For Christ's sake, don;t tell me its Trump.
The voices in my head! Seriously I look at FOX's website sometimes and CNN as well, but rarely take anything seriously from them. Now for example, the latest hurricane, I knew it was real because I could see it on my radar and we have a son that lives on the east coast.

I didn't look at any "news" about it because of all the trump hating they do. I usually get news from here, because anything that happens that can be pinned on Trump will be here, if he did it or not!

Trump tweeted poor grammar - it's here.
Trump said fake news - it's here.
Trump ate a big mac - it's here.
Trump has a small penis - it's here.
Trumps wife didn't hold his hand - it's here.
Liberals lying 24/7 - it's here.
It rained in North Carolina - it's here.
Trump is removing lead shielding from nuke plants to kill us all - it's here.
Trump played golf - it's here.
Everyone in the world hates Trump - it's here.
We've got him now - it's here.
Kav is a rapist - it's here.
NFL love America - it's here.
Illegals are good for our economy but bad at home - it's here.
Crime only matters if conservatives do it - it's here.
Accusations should ruin you - it's here.

Where else to I need to go? ;)

Last edited:
Like an "alleged attempted rape"...
`
We'll see. That's the whole point of giving her a nation wide forum in which she can freely speak.
She has spoke. And we have all seen she is full of shit.

Really.

Talk about stupid….

How “bout” entiore, fasces, and my favorite “Storires”

You can’t spell for shit Dick Brain…

Your first paragraph proves you are an idiot.

This bull shit you leftards pulled with BK shows

you for the SCUM you are…..

We are going to Roll Over your ignorant asses in November….

Then we are really going to Stick it up your ass….

You will all be walking like obongo with Trumps Magic Wand up his ass….

Later Tard……………

`
We'll see. That's the whole point of giving her a nation wide forum in which she can freely speak.

Really.

Indeed asking for proof means we are stupid. But then again libstains are the ones who believe everything the media says.

We have a situation where there is no proof outside of testimony. Everyone knows this so when you demand proof, you might as well just ignore it. You ignored it with the 18 or so women who accused Trump. Evidently to you people, everything is legal if there are no witnesses.

As a Rush Hater you prove yourself an idiot once again...…..

`

Really.

ford is a pussy hat wearing lying slut.....

It’s understandable you would take up for her….

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

1. I worked for a major metro are unified police force as a Sergeant.. Now retired.. So your pontifications are total bull shit.

2. The year books were scrubbed as the letter was being sent and recovered from the servers this week. The school staff were indeed supportive of their behaviors. And they should face criminal liability.

Lewdog, you can go fuck yourself. I look at verifiable facts not your feelings. I don't give a shot about your feelings.
Sorry, Billy, I don't believe those year book pages floating around are genuine, and if you were as objective about this as you are trying to sound, you wouldn't believe they were real, either.
Get a copy of the 1982 Scribe from a local library in Maryland, and check those supposed pages.
It's bullshit.
The servers were subpoenaed.. they are now evidence.. The FBI is retrieving them today. Good luck with this..
The FBI IS investigating, then? When did that happen?
I wish to God you people would listen to real news once in awhile. This is like Alice in Wonderland.
Retrieval of the servers is the FBI's purview.. They will also be able to determine if the yearbooks were tampered with.. they will know within a day..
Give me a link on that, because when I googled it, I came up with nothing.

Google?

Google Reagan ended the cold war and you will have 3,000 hits on Reagan destroyed the private Unions, raised taxes and

x44akmxp6zo01.jpg

Last edited:

Missed the word future didn't ya RealDumb? Do you ever get tired of getting your teeth kicked in?
Wow, you stupidity has no bounds.

The DC area is Democrat territory you stupid shit. Kids from Democrat families tend to be democrats.

54 sex partners will make you forget a lot. I am a guy who got around a little but she has me roughly 4.5X.
So how many partners does it take a woman before you can just rape then anytime?
YOU tell us. You're the one defending someone who already admitted it isn't true.
Who admitted what wasn't true?

Damn....

No spelling mistakes...………..

But it was only 5 words...…

Later Dip Shit...…...

The DC area is Democrat territory you stupid shit. Kids from Democrat families tend to be democrats.

That's because the are Dumb Asses...…….

Really.

I never listen to either of those liar.

You turds always make the same ludicrous claims.
Who do you listen to?? Evidently not Rush& not Infowars & not the medias. For Christ's sake, don;t tell me its Trump.
The voices in my head! Seriously I look at FOX's website sometimes and CNN as well, but rarely take anything seriously from them. Now for example, the latest hurricane, I knew it was real because I could see it on my radar and we have a son that lives on the east coast.

I didn't look at any "news" about it because of all the trump hating they do. I usually get news from here, because anything that happens that can be pinned on Trump will be here, if he did it or not!

Trump tweeted poor grammar - it's here.
Trump said fake news - it's here.
Trump ate a big mac - it's here.
Trump has a small penis - it's here.
Trumps wife didn't hold his hand - it's here.
Liberals lying 24/7 - it's here.
It rained in North Carolina - it's here.
Trump is removing lead shielding from nuke plants to kill us all - it's here.
Trump played golf - it's here.
Everyone in the world hates Trump - it's here.
We've got him now - it's here.
Kav is a rapist - it's here.
NFL love America - it's here.
Illegals are good for our economy but bad at home - it's here.
Crime only matters if conservatives do it - it's here.
Accusations should ruin you - it's here.

Where else to I need to go? ;)

Trump uses bad grammar. I thought he was a well educated genius.
Truimps calls real news "Fake News" & you are so fucking stupid you believe it
The media reported often on Clinton's eating fast food, kids you flail on the floor having a tissy fit then too?
Little Dick Trump. That 's some funny shit since he claimed during the campaign that it was huge.
His wife refused to hold his hand - it s significant as to Trup's relationship with his wife.
Trump lies 24/7 - you must love liars.
It did more than rain in NC
Since Trump promised he would not play golf, only a dumbass does not find it interesting that all Trump does is golf.
No one is saying Kav ks a rapist. He wanted to be but failed.

That's because the are Dumb Asses...…….
this from an asshole that just criticized my spelling.

`

Really.

Lol
Says a Hildabeast supporter

Shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back