Christine Blasey Ford Was Really A Drunken Slut

Pay attention to what you are claiming idiots.

The Kav said the event never happened. YOU pieces of human excrement are claiming it did happen but she deserved it.

YOU are calling a SC Justice a liar.
Her being a whore in no way validates her bullshit story of rape.

Tard
So this is just a standard sleazy Trumper attack on someone they see as an enemy.

Got it...
I'm not a "trumper"
I am a patriotic American who currently supports trump and has no respect for whores who make unfounded allegations

Like the OP did in post number one?

Like the same OP did yesterday with his "massive fire" routine?

By the way who died and gave YOU the position of sitting in judgment of women you don't even know? Because the OP seems to think that's his gig.
She aired her life to the world. Don't like being judged, don't lie to the world.

If someone chooses to have several sexual partners, that doesn't mean she can't tell someone no, and that the person can force her into sex and not be guilty of rape.

Jesus I thought in 2019 we were beyond slut shaming when it comes to rape and sexual assault.

If you go to a strip club do you think you are entitled to touch the performers even if they tell you no?

Now that it's all over the truth is beginning to come out:

Untitled-e1537463483404.jpg

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

One friend, (identified briefly on social media) alleges Blasey-Ford (Holton Arms, Class of 1984) suffered no memory loss whatsoever in describing and bragging about her sexual conquests and paramours, identifying 54 sexual partners between her junior year of high school and enrollment in college. The social media post (below) claims Blasey-Ford previously allegedly admitted to being an alcoholic in high school and regretted, “being so easy,” in high school. She is alleged to have told the best friend that she had 54 sexual partners between 11th grade and enrollment in college. The post also identified Blasey-Ford as a liberal activist with an obvious sensitivity to Supreme Court ideology, once writing on social media, “Scalia-types must be banned from law!”

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/0...n-promiscuity-54-sex-partners-before-college/
That came out a year ago. It was written as a tongue-in-cheek joke. 54 sexual encounters before college? C'mon. I suppose if it said 54 million, you would have believed that too.
:rolleyes:

When I was in high school in the 80s, I had several classmates who racked up higher numbers than that. One girl claimed over 600 and she was only a sophomore.

The Kav said the event never happened. YOU pieces of human excrement are claiming it did happen but she deserved it.

Tard
So this is just a standard sleazy Trumper attack on someone they see as an enemy.

Got it...
I'm not a "trumper"
I am a patriotic American who currently supports trump and has no respect for whores who make unfounded allegations

By the way who died and gave YOU the position of sitting in judgment of women you don't even know? Because the OP seems to think that's his gig.
She aired her life to the world. Don't like being judged, don't lie to the world.

Yuh HUH. And you know that how exactly?

(cue crickets)

Exactly. And you DAMN sure don't know it from this bogus-ass thread.

Tard

Got it...
I'm not a "trumper"

Do you understand this thread isn't saying she lied? It's saying that even if Kavanaugh lied about never having sex with her, he did so with a slut that would let everybody fuck her.

If someone chooses to have several sexual partners, that doesn't mean she can't tell someone no, and that the person can force her into sex and not be guilty of rape.

Jesus I thought in 2019 we were beyond slut shaming when it comes to rape and sexual assault.

If you go to a strip club do you think you are entitled to touch the performers even if they tell you no?

It is most instructive that this element -- if we must exalt them with such a noun -- finds it necessary to attack what they conceive as their political football team "opponents" by hanging all this fake sexual morality shit around their necks, pulled out of the internet's ass, as if they just appointed themselves judge jury and executioner of which of their own "rules" women are supposed to follow, yea that they may deign to bestow their fucking "approval".

"Pompous Ass" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

Says a ton about what they think of women too.

Where are you reading that? lol crack head

It is most instructive that this element -- if we must exalt them with such a noun -- finds it necessary to attack what they conceive as their political football team "opponents" by hanging all this fake sexual morality shit around their necks, pulled out of the internet's ass, as if they just appointed themselves judge jury and executioner of which of their own "rules" women are supposed to follow, yea that they may deign to bestow their fucking "approval".

"Pompous Ass" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

Says a ton about what they think of women too.

It also is a good barometer of the type of people that ignored Trump's own personal actions and comments about women, and why so many women showed up in Washington to march.

It's obvious that he didn't sexually assault her, dumbass. She made it all up decades later because she had an ingrained obsessive hatred for strict constructionist judges that went back at least to her high school days.

It's obvious that he didn't sexually assault her, dumbass. She made it all up decades later because she had an ingrained obsessive hatred for strict constructionist judges that went back at least to her high school days.

Funny because Trump was supposedly very worried watching the hearing because he thought she was very credible...

And here we are in a thread where despite the hearing being long over and him being on the Supreme Court people are still trying to bury her.

Funny because Trump was supposedly very worried watching the hearing because he thought she was very credible...

And here we are in a thread where despite the hearing being long over and him being on the Supreme Court people are still trying to bury her.

And with obviously fake "news". OLD fake "news" too.

Fake news based on fake morality plays for fake reasons. Nuttin' like it.

Tard

Got it...
I'm not a "trumper"

Do you understand this thread isn't saying she lied? It's saying that even if Kavanaugh lied about never having sex with her, he did so with a slut that would let everybody fuck her.
That isn't at all what this thread said.
No wonder you all have fucked up choices for president. You are illiterate.

The sun is yellow....

You read, my Ford needs a new ignition

Got it...
I'm not a "trumper"

The sun is yellow....

It is EXACTLY what this thread is about. What is the point of trying to slut shame her if Kavanaugh never slept with her?

Never mind, I just realized what time it is, you are probably drunk posting like usual.

I'm not a "trumper"

The sun is yellow....

It is EXACTLY what this thread is about. What is the point of trying to slut shame her if Kavanaugh never slept with her?

Never mind, I just realized what time it is, you are probably drunk posting like usual.

Yep. It's between 12:01 and midnight. :alcoholic:

I'm not a "trumper"

The sun is yellow....

Today I went to work and finalized a shower. Came home and mowed and trimmed an acre or two. Cut down overgrown tree shit. Took my truck to get new tires installed. Was told my rotors were warped and promptly went to the auto part store to buy new rotors. Tore my breaks apart and replaced my rotors.

No time to drink because I am a WORKING MAN.

What did you do today pussy?

20190711_095834.jpg

The sun is yellow....

Today I went to work and finalized a shower. Came home and mowed and trimmed an acre or two. Cut down overgrown tree shit. Took my truck to get new tires installed. Was told my rotors were warped and promptly went to the auto part store to buy new rotors. Tore my breaks apart and replaced my rotors.

View attachment 268955

I worked on my Master's Thesis and read some posts from people that don't make a lick of sense. :eek:

The sun is yellow....

View attachment 268955

I worked on my Master's Thesis and read some posts from people that don't make a lick of sense. :eek:
Masters in what? Recreational Outrage?

But what's worse.....she is a fucking liar! and that's far, far far, uglier.

Christine Blasey Ford Was Really A Drunken Slut

View attachment 268960 View attachment 268961 View attachment 268962 View attachment 268963

No shame....

I can take any room and turn it into a Roman Bath House.

I've installed 40k water systems in ONE BATHROOM.

Can you pussys work with your hands AND mind? Or are you limited to pointless booksmarts?

You make it sound like you enjoy seeing grown men naked.

What's up Pogo?

Not this thread. I done shot it down. :Boom2:

Forum List

Back