Christine Blasey Ford Was Really A Drunken Slut

:rolleyes: Yes let's ignore what a person did when they were 18. Does this mean that all the people in jail for killing people should be let out of jail?

PS.. This story still lives BECAUSE it was not about justice or investigation.. It was all for political advantage. A show trial if you will complete with an "independent prosecutor" actor substituting for Repub Congress critters too pussyfied to ask them themselves...

And on the DEM side, TWO FBI checks on Kav weren't good enough.. THey grandstanded for a 3rd !!! After Kav already qualified for clearances in his past higher than 96% of Americans that have ever held clearances...

They wanted the 3rd, so they could beg for the details and make up their OWN conspiracies. Much like Jerry Nadster is doing to the Mueller report... They WANT to be litigators.. That's NOT their job....

One more thread of disgusting and deplorable comments by the same jerks. I wonder why the mods are so tolerant, and allow this hate-fest to remain in the Politics Forum.

With no evidence the same jerks echo each other sans any probative evidence, if fairness were on the table, these posters would all be committed to the Rubber Room.

Probably because the OP link you never read has sources with NAMES attached to them.. As opposed to the ZILLION false stories about Trump/Russia that only referenced "unnamed high officials"... It's not a USMB problem, it's a problem with the decay of American "journalism".....

Wow. So you've ingested Trump/Limbaugh fake news conspiracy theory. That saddens me. Tell me, and the readers, how you come to your opinions, what sources do you trust? How you keep up with current events?

Do you also believe in this deep state conspiracy theory? If so please tell us more about who, where, what and why such a cabal remains hidden?

Lots of great rhetoric there. I think you covered the entire list of disparaging remarks.. Not that you CARE, but since you ASKED, ---- I'm better informed than the average poster because I don't RUN to phony "fact checkers" or Don DaLemon or Shaun Hannity for my info...

My info comes from pouring over transcripts of Congressional testimony of key witnesses and CSPAN.. Along with independent full length journals like Reason Magazine and The Nation where JOURNALISM still exists...

Where do you think I get my data from? Time, The Economist, NPR, PBS, and watching committee hearings ad nausea. We agree on one thing, the usual haters of Democrats are ignorant and echo each other.

When they attack my character and get away with obeying the rules, I can become frustrated and react in kind. Then, I get my post removed.

Fortunately I've begun posting on two other message boards, both won't tolerate the crap posted by the usual jerks here. I will continue to post my opinions here, and obey the rules, even when they are not enforced with any regularity, IMO.

Here you are saying by what you are reading here that CBF was a drunk party slut...

Don't play those games.. Because this was no game.. It was VICIOUS show trial conducted by amateurs of the Scooby Doo variety... YOU never answered my question about equating murder with "tossing ice". You don't answer hardly ANY questions.. I do when they are not just trolling...

And Strzok/Paige affair IS relevant because despite ALL the FBI vetting they had REGULARLY, stupid things that violate their security agreements happen.. EVEN WHEN, it's as obvious as being on their company phone logs.. So poor memories of high school crap where NOBODY can corroborate the stories -- is even LESS of something that the fucking FBI wants to further investigate.... Whether for security clearances OR for SupCT nomination...

Here you are saying by what you are reading here that CBF was a drunk party slut...

Don't play those games.. Because this was no game.. It was VICIOUS show trial conducted by amateurs of the Scooby Doo variety... YOU never answered my question about equating murder with "tossing ice". You don't answer hardly ANY questions.. I do when they are not just trolling...

And Strzok/Paige affair IS relevant because despite ALL the FBI vetting they had REGULARLY, stupid things that violate their security agreements happen.. EVEN WHEN, it's as obvious as being on their company phone logs.. So poor memories of high school crap where NOBODY can corroborate the stories -- is even LESS of something that the fucking FBI wants to further investigate.... Whether for security clearances OR for SupCT nomination...

Play games, you are the one here judging her and in your next breath saying what Kavanaugh was doing was just innocent drunken parties. I'm not sure what happened in your life, but you have turned into a bitter old conspiracy theory harpy who is in the same group think tank as the Trump lovers on this forum, yet you identify as something else.

Interesting --- a moderator in the thread, with nothing whatsoever to say about the fact that its source is completely bogus.

Interesting --- a moderator in the thread, with nothing whatsoever to say about the fact that its source is completely bogus.

He thinks it is real... because his logic section of his brain has been turned off by partisanship.

He doesn't comprehend he is slut shaming a woman that who's worst thing brought up in the Kavanaugh hearing was that she had a fear of flying.

Where do you think I get my data from? Time, The Economist, NPR, PBS, and watching committee hearings ad nausea.

You CANNOT be watching the Congressional hearings on this Intelligence conspiracy to SPY and CONDUCT compromising intel operations upon a Presidential campaign... If you DID --- you'd be much better informed..

IN FACT, all those closed door hearings on misuse of the Big Brother spy machine and the sexy women sent to seduce and liquor up Trump campaign associates is really all you need. And thanks to ONE BRAVE PATRIOT Congressman, he READ all those closed door hearings into the Congressional record and they are now ON THE WEB for folks like you that want to hear Papadopulous, Paige, other Trump associates that became VICTIMS of a plot by YOUR government to entrap and compromise them is ALL THERE....

YOU -- face it bro -- are just not motivated or INTERESTED in reading those..

YOU"RE still crying over the Mueller report that CONVENIENTLY NEVER DISCLOSED what Mueller knew about the government intel services ABUSING all these people.....

Why you think that Papadop and Paige are scott-free and innocent when SUPPOSEDLY this whole "spying on the Trump campaign" "Started" -- because of them???

HHHHMMMMMM?????

Where do you think I get my data from? Time, The Economist, NPR, PBS, and watching committee hearings ad nausea.

You CANNOT be watching the Congressional hearings on this Intelligence conspiracy to SPY and CONDUCT compromising intel operations upon a Presidential campaign... If you DID --- you'd be much better informed..

IN FACT, all those closed door hearings on misuse of the Big Brother spy machine and the sexy women sent to seduce and liquor up Trump campaign associates is really all you need. And thanks to ONE BRAVE PATRIOT Congressman, he READ all those closed door hearings into the Congressional record and they are now ON THE WEB for folks like you that want to hear Papadopulous, Paige, other Trump associates that became VICTIMS of a plot by YOUR government to entrap and compromise them is ALL THERE....

YOU"RE still crying over the Mueller report that CONVENIENTLY NEVER DISCLOSED what Mueller knew about the government intel services ABUSING all these people.....

Why you think that Papadop and Paige are scott-free and innocent when SUPPOSEDLY this whole "spying on the Trump campaign" "Started" -- because of them???

HHHHMMMMMM?????

I can't comment on the issues you posted, grant me the links and I promise to read and evaluate them.

You're wrong as USUAL Pogoman.. I already stipulated pages ago to Wry that the reason this thread is here is that the story has NAMED SOURCES.... Which is a FAR higher level of credibility than all the FAKE news stories about Trump/Russia collusion that YOU wasted all your time on --- that only had "unnamed, highly placed" sources...

And you'll find in that post of mine that this is NOT USMB's fault.. It's the fault of decaying stench of what USED to be "American free press journalism".....

You're wrong as USUAL Pogoman.. I already stipulated pages ago to Wry that the reason this thread is here is that the story has NAMED SOURCES.... Which is a FAR higher level of credibility than all the FAKE news stories about Trump/Russia collusion that YOU wasted all your time on --- that only had "unnamed, highly placed" sources...

And you'll find in that post of mine that this is NOT USMB's fault.. It's the fault of decaying stench of what USED to be "American free press journalism".....
Doooooooooooooooooon't think so, no. "Social" media is not a "source". ANYBODY ANYWHERE can put up anything, specious fantaseis, photoshops, that doesn't make it real.

Fer chrissake the same wag yesterday put up a bullshit thread based on "Anonymous tip" from a website named after an obscure 1978 rock album and it's still there in "Breaking News". Gimme a BREAK here.

HHHHMMMMMM?????

I can't comment on the issues you posted, grant me the links and I promise to read and evaluate them.

My fault -- my reply was supposed to go in the "Steele dossier" thread.. but since you Promised... :2up: ---

The congress critter is Doug Collins.. In his "press releases" from early april/late march you'll find about 15 of these closed door transcripts... The most REVEALING one in terms of "exonerating" Papadopulous is here:

Collins releases George Papadopoulos transcript - House Judiciary Committee

Or the LINK to it is embedded there. But if you use THAT page, you'll be able to find the other dozen or so from Glenn Simpson (Fusion), Carter Page, and all those dozen top level FBI folks that disgraced themselves and are now fired, retired, demoted, and/or under continuing investigation...

HHHHMMMMMM?????

My fault -- my reply was supposed to go in the "Steele dossier" thread.. but since you Promised... :2up: ---

The congress critter is Doug Collins.. In his "press releases" from early april/late march you'll find about 15 of these closed door transcripts... The most REVEALING one in terms of "exonerating" Papadopulous is here:

Or the LINK to it is embedded there. But if you use THAT page, you'll be able to find the other dozen or so from Glenn Simpson (Fusion), Carter Page, and all those dozen top level FBI folks that disgraced themselves and are now fired, retired, demoted, and/or under continuing investigation...

You understand that when Trump came into office they pretty much were forced to leave because if they didn't Trump was going to get them fired regardless of whether or not they did things by the book or not?

Yet you are here demonizing a man that served 12 years as the director of the FBI under both Republican and Democrat Presidents. What would be Meuller's motive to let his people break all the laws to get info on Trump? I'd love to hear this reasoning.

HHHHMMMMMM?????

You understand that when Trump came into office they pretty much were forced to leave because if they didn't Trump was going to get them fired regardless of whether or not they did things by the book or not?

Yet you are here demonizing a man that served 12 years as the director of the FBI under both Republican and Democrat Presidents. What would be Meuller's motive to let his people break all the laws to get info on Trump? I'd love to hear this reasoning.

I got to fix this.. I got 2 threads mixed up and posted in the wrong one. Can't discuss this here, but go at me in the current thread about the "dossier"....

Now that it's all over the truth is beginning to come out:

Untitled-e1537463483404.jpg

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

One friend, (identified briefly on social media) alleges Blasey-Ford (Holton Arms, Class of 1984) suffered no memory loss whatsoever in describing and bragging about her sexual conquests and paramours, identifying 54 sexual partners between her junior year of high school and enrollment in college. The social media post (below) claims Blasey-Ford previously allegedly admitted to being an alcoholic in high school and regretted, “being so easy,” in high school. She is alleged to have told the best friend that she had 54 sexual partners between 11th grade and enrollment in college. The post also identified Blasey-Ford as a liberal activist with an obvious sensitivity to Supreme Court ideology, once writing on social media, “Scalia-types must be banned from law!”

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/0...n-promiscuity-54-sex-partners-before-college/
Anyone who was a teenager back then knows that if a girl was at a party with a bunch of guys, she was there for one of two reasons to get drunk and screw or to get high and screw.
Sex drugs and rockin roll was the motto.

That's sad you assume that. It goes to show we are still in a time when women need to speak out no matter how irritating it gets to people like you.
That's a fact I guess you never heard the saying sex drugs and rock n roll?

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

One friend, (identified briefly on social media) alleges Blasey-Ford (Holton Arms, Class of 1984) suffered no memory loss whatsoever in describing and bragging about her sexual conquests and paramours, identifying 54 sexual partners between her junior year of high school and enrollment in college. The social media post (below) claims Blasey-Ford previously allegedly admitted to being an alcoholic in high school and regretted, “being so easy,” in high school. She is alleged to have told the best friend that she had 54 sexual partners between 11th grade and enrollment in college. The post also identified Blasey-Ford as a liberal activist with an obvious sensitivity to Supreme Court ideology, once writing on social media, “Scalia-types must be banned from law!”

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College' - The Shad Olson Show
Anyone who was a teenager back then knows that if a girl was at a party with a bunch of guys, she was there for one of two reasons to get drunk and screw or to get high and screw.

That's sad you assume that. It goes to show we are still in a time when women need to speak out no matter how irritating it gets to people like you.

Just because there is a saying doesn't mean that is a girl comes to a party with drugs or alcohol she is there to have sex. You still have to ask if they want to, you don't assume.

BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College' - The Shad Olson Show

Just because there is a saying doesn't mean that is a girl comes to a party with drugs or alcohol she is there to have sex. You still have to ask if they want to, you don't assume.
The fact that she made the whole episode up in the first place never enters your mind.
I think we've established that Christine Balsey Ford rarely said no.
And I seriously doubt that Judge Kavanaugh ever met her much less sexually-assaulted her.

Doooooooooooooooooon't think so, no. "Social" media is not a "source". ANYBODY ANYWHERE can put up anything, specious fantaseis, photoshops, that doesn't make it real.

That distinction that accusations WERE RAISED on Twitter doesn't mean that's the source of the story... The real story happens when the press does it's thing...

For instance, the Kav "tossing ice" story STARTED on Twitter by a journalist from the NY Times and ended up in the laps of the hyperventilenting Dems who went back and retrieved the police record...

In this CASE, the classmate ACCUSING CBFord of promiscuity is NAMED... And the press VERY WELL could have occupied her lawn until she talked. But as you know, the mainstream media tosses all those leads when they don't service the leftist cause....

Not that I'm that interested about ANY OF THIS.. Justice was done.. And I'm feeling too dirty to be in this thread anymore...

The fact that she made the whole episode up in the first place never enters your mind.
I think we've established that Christine Balsey Ford rarely said no.
And I seriously doubt that Judge Kavanaugh ever met her much less sexually-assaulted her.

Why? Why would she make it up? What was she getting out of it? She had to move out of her house. She had to quit her job. Her entire family had to pick up and leave their current lives and friends. All because of the harassment and death threats she was getting. She didn't get paid to do it, and it pretty much ruined her life. There was ZERO benefit for her to lie.

That distinction that accusations WERE RAISED on Twitter doesn't mean that's the source of the story... The real story happens when the press does it's thing...

For instance, the Kav "tossing ice" story STARTED on Twitter by a journalist from the NY Times and ended up in the laps of the hyperventilenting Dems who went back and retrieved the police record...

In this CASE, the classmate ACCUSING CBFord of promiscuity is NAMED... And the press VERY WELL could have occupied her lawn until she talked. But as you know, the mainstream media tosses all those leads when they don't service the leftist cause....

Not that I'm that interested about ANY OF THIS.. Justice was done.. And I'm feeling too dirty to be in this thread anymore...

Oh? So you are accusing the press of being biased and suppressing stories? You mean like the National Enquirer with Trump stories? Well I wouldn't exactly call the National Enquirer any kind of real 'media.'

HHHHMMMMMM?????

I've bookmarked the Papadopulous testimony and started to read it. However the Giants--Brewer game will be on shortly.

FYI: My dad was a court reporter and my mom typed the transcripts. In "dailies" (usually serous felonies), both the DA and Defense Attorney's wanted the transcript that night. So, I would bring my dads tapes transcribed from his notes, took took the tape to my mom, who typed the transcripts. Then, I proof read the pages she typed, and after any corrections, drove to the attorney's office, then dropped off the same at the DA's office, then back to my dad's office and continued until the days trial testimony transcribed where in the hands of the attorney's. I got paid well.

My reason for telling you this: I understand most transcripts are less than insightful, and quite boring. Tell me if any of the transcript is most relevant to enlighten me.

Forum List

Back