Christians in GAZA and in Israel during the Christian Holy Season O come, O come, Immanuel

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
O come, O come, Immanuel,
and ransom captive GAZA from Israel
that mourns in lonely exile here...

I saw this online and was like OMFG! :auiqs.jpg:

Then a serious thought or two crept in. I know there are lots of Arabs and Palestinians who are Christian. What about Christians that are Israeli citizens?

searches turned up:
Non-Jewish foreigners may naturalize after living there for at least three years while holding permanent residency and demonstrating proficiency in the Hebrew language. Naturalizing non-Jews are additionally required to renounce their previous nationalities, while Jewish immigrants are not subject to this requirement.

A Christian can emigrate to Israel, but not on the fast track that the Law of Return provides for Jewish immigrants. As a Christian, you’d enter on some kind of limited visa and you’d probably have to extend it again and again every few years until you could get an application for permanent residency considered seriously.

You can apply for the status of permanent resident if you can present yourself as indispensable at your Israeli workplace or to your Israeli family, or if you’re in danger of persecution back home, or if you’ve done wonderful things in Israel. Whether or not to grant the status is up to the discretion of the bureaucracy. The other possibility is that they tell you you have to leave temporarily and apply for a new visa for another stay. (And in the worst-case scenario, that visa won’t be granted.)

If you are accepted as a permanent resident, you have all the rights and responsibilities of a citizen, except the right to vote. But as a Christian, you’d have to make yourself exceptionally dear to the state in order to become a citizen.

Then a serious thought or two crept in. I know there are lots of Arabs and Palestinians who are Christian. What about Christians that are Israeli citizens?

searches turned up:
Non-Jewish foreigners may naturalize after living there for at least three years while holding permanent residency and demonstrating proficiency in the Hebrew language. Naturalizing non-Jews are additionally required to renounce their previous nationalities, while Jewish immigrants are not subject to this requirement.

A Christian can emigrate to Israel, but not on the fast track that the Law of Return provides for Jewish immigrants. As a Christian, you’d enter on some kind of limited visa and you’d probably have to extend it again and again every few years until you could get an application for permanent residency considered seriously.

You can apply for the status of permanent resident if you can present yourself as indispensable at your Israeli workplace or to your Israeli family, or if you’re in danger of persecution back home, or if you’ve done wonderful things in Israel. Whether or not to grant the status is up to the discretion of the bureaucracy. The other possibility is that they tell you you have to leave temporarily and apply for a new visa for another stay. (And in the worst-case scenario, that visa won’t be granted.)

If you are accepted as a permanent resident, you have all the rights and responsibilities of a citizen, except the right to vote. But as a Christian, you’d have to make yourself exceptionally dear to the state in order to become a citizen.

There are three churches in Gaza. One is a Baptist Church.

searches turned up:

emannuel ninny..............emannuel retard..........Emaunnel you imbecile..........god damned boy at least know what you hate

He is in La La Land .
But there is a mob of these zombies staggering around with their brains hanging out of their ears .
i do live in la la land and am one of the luckiest alive

ya see.... in la la land i never worked a day in my life because i love what i did (still do some) so much i never worked a day in my life

there are no alarm clocks or schedules in la la land..................no bosses either....................basically you call all your shots in life in la la land

don't you wish you lived here widget maker...lol

searches turned up:

In Isaiah Emmanuel is Hezekiah.

Forum List

Back