Iran’s navy adds sophisticated cruise missiles to its armory

I

nothing good will come of this.
feel free to challenge me, i'll try to stay polite.
But that will depend which side of the New BRICS Empire you wish to be on .
I see this New Empire as near inevitable and overdue , so I welcome it for pragmatic reasons .
Like, for example , it is difficult to imagine the US /Israel arm of the Deep State doing anything other than it has done since WW2 -- namely fuck up the planet for the chosen few .
Am not convinced that Iran has plans to introduce a virus bio weapon or depopulate via poison with so called vaccines .

Time will show how smart it is TBH. This is a country that shot down one of its own airliners by mistake so I am skeptical they have as much real-time targeting capability as they want us to believe.

Time will show how smart it is TBH. This is a country that shot down one of its own airliners by mistake so I am skeptical they have as much real-time targeting capability as they want us to believe.
Reasonable thoughts .
But do not lose sight of where ultimate power lies -- Bejing and Moscow .
Poor analogy perhaps , but I suggest that the relation of Ayatollah Khamenei to Putin is similar to the one between Evgeny Prigozhin to Mr P .

Iran’s navy adds sophisticated cruise missiles to its armory
Iranian state TV says the country's navy has added domestically produced sophisticated cruise missiles to its arsenal

Remote : Sun, 24 Dec 2023 05:54:04 -0500
Local : 2023-12-24(Sunday) 11 : 54 : 04
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

nothing good will come of this.
feel free to challenge me, i'll try to stay polite.
Thanks obama

And thanks biden for funding those cruise missiles for the crazy mullahs

Reasonable thoughts .
But do not lose sight of where ultimate power lies -- Bejing and Moscow .
Poor analogy perhaps , but I suggest that the relation of Ayatollah Khamenei to Putin is similar to the one between Evgeny Prigozhin to Mr P .
True but American conservatives like Pootin and hate Biden, so Biden is the reason Iran has what it has.

But that will depend which side of the New BRICS Empire you wish to be on .
I see this New Empire as near inevitable and overdue , so I welcome it for pragmatic reasons .
Like, for example , it is difficult to imagine the US /Israel arm of the Deep State doing anything other than it has done since WW2 -- namely fuck up the planet for the chosen few .
Am not convinced that Iran has plans to introduce a virus bio weapon or depopulate via poison with so called vaccines .
so you think the CIA and related intelligence agencies, as well as members of the richest communities (WEF, IMF, etc, etc), came up with that idea and just did it?

gain of function research has been admitted to by our governments.
depopulation efforts have yet to be PROVEN in a COURT OF LAW.

and putting the communists and their allies at the head of the table?
why can't it be a round table seated with equals, eh?

coz corruption happens in communist countries just the same, also on large scales.

Last edited:
Iran is pushing their proxies to start shit. We should put their entire Navy in the bottom of the Gulf.

Forum List

Back