Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

About 600 were killed in the inquisition.
And I'm talking about today, not 600 years ago.

Christians killed a lot of Blacks in America 150 years ago, care to talk about that?
They were all mostly Christians?

William Wilberforce ended slavery for much of the world, and he did it based upon his faith.

Slavery exists today promoted by atheists and Islam.

The most insane slavery that I am aware of in life , is the Christian doctrine of enslaving unbelieving sinners in a place called hell and punish them for an eternity. Nothing Atheism or Islam promotes can be worse than that insanity;

hello!
So now that it's clear with your support of Athiesm and Islam that your only opposition is not to slavery but to God , now we can discuss your real point.

Why do you hate God?

I hate the Christian view of God.
I hate limited salvation , this unholy teaching that not everyone will be saved.
I hate the splitting of God into three beings instead of the one God he is.
I hate the burden of tithing placed on believers who are tricked into believing its a command from God.
I hate that Christmas and Easter are taught to be holy days of God , when they are pagan holidays.
I hate that Christians teach they wrote the bible, when they did not.
It's your right to hate what is good in this world.

Christians killed a lot of Blacks in America 150 years ago, care to talk about that?

William Wilberforce ended slavery for much of the world, and he did it based upon his faith.

The most insane slavery that I am aware of in life , is the Christian doctrine of enslaving unbelieving sinners in a place called hell and punish them for an eternity. Nothing Atheism or Islam promotes can be worse than that insanity;

hello!
So now that it's clear with your support of Athiesm and Islam that your only opposition is not to slavery but to God , now we can discuss your real point.

Why do you hate God?

I hate limited salvation , this unholy teaching that not everyone will be saved.
I hate the burden of tithing placed on believers who are tricked into believing its a command from God.
I hate that Christmas and Easter are taught to be holy days of God , when they are pagan holidays.

And its a right that you did not give to me. I hate the perversion of the true gospel, and the degrading message of the Christian hell.

hello!

Why do you hate God?

And its a right that you did not give to me. I hate the perversion of the true gospel, and the degrading message of the Christian hell.
Yes, Athiesm and Islam offer everything you desire. Hate. Lots and lots of hate.

hello!

Why do you hate God?

Yes, Athiesm and Islam offer everything you desire. Hate. Lots and lots of hate.

My hearts desire is to see all Atheist and Islam saved ,my biblical belief is that they are ; I trust in a God who is universal in his grace and love ; all of Christianity will be saved , and all of unbelievers will be saved.

That is my desire , and in 1 Tim. 2:3-4 it is exactly the desire of God himself.

Hello?

Why do you hate God?

My hearts desire is to see all Atheist and Islam saved ,my biblical belief is that they are ; I trust in a God who is universal in his grace and love ; all of Christianity will be saved , and all of unbelievers will be saved.

That is my desire , and in 1 Tim. 2:3-4 it is exactly the desire of God himself.

Hello?
You're a nutter cultist who needs to stick to the flame zone with the other kiddies.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Atheism and Mass Murder - Conservapedia

Hello?
You're a nutter cultist who needs to stick to the flame zone with the other kiddies.

I hold absolutely no need to insult your personage, but I completely understand your need to insult mine. I mean you have to do something ; I am putting a lot of pressure on your religion. Because your religion puts a lot of pressure on humanity ; but see I know God is about to stop that mess.

Christianity is dangerous because it wears a religious robe , but hell is its root message.

I don't believe people need to be labeled as Christian, Atheist, etc. Your beliefs, faith and spiritualism is a personal experience. It doesn't matter what you call yourself, just be a good, caring, decent human being.

I don't believe people need to be labeled as Christian, Atheist, etc. Your beliefs, faith and spiritualism is a personal experience. It doesn't matter what you call yourself, just be a good, caring, decent human being.

Well most Christians don't feel that way , they worship their label as much as they do God. Many of them feel that you must be a Christian to be decent.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Islam is worse than Christianity. Atheism is more sane.

No religion is worse than Christianity , no religion has smeared God more and predict more humans to be condemned by their doctrines.

No religion is worse than Christianity , no religion has smeared God more and predict more humans to be condemned by their doctrines.

If you are going to send me a post, I would appreciate it if you didn't sniff glue first. Mohammed himself is said to have personally, with his own two hands, cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Do you really suppose that made him better than Jesus? Who preached forgiveness?

If you are going to send me a post, I would appreciate it if you didn't sniff glue first. Mohammed himself is said to have personally, with his own two hands, cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Do you really suppose that made him better than Jesus? Who preached forgiveness?

Jesus was not a Christian, and I won't send you any more post if you keep insulting me.

Atheist want people to live out their lives and die; if a Christian thinks your life was worthless , well then they feel you should be punished for 1,000 years plus, 7500 more years plus, 4 million more years of this insane level of existence plus, 95 billion more years of untold punishing, plus another 832 trillion more years of this hurt and then the cycle repeats itself on into infinity! And some how , incredibly the Christian mind feels this raw insanity is just fine.

What's wrong with them?

Something very powerful has gotten ahold of their belief system.

Jesus was not a Christian, and I won't send you any more post if you keep insulting me.

Jesus was a jew. But what he taught became the basis for Christianity. Next, I call'em as I see'em. To say that Christianity is worse than islam sounds like what a glue sniffer might say.

Forum List

Back