Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

I admit ,its hard for me to read what Christians have to say , because I never trust what they say ; and never will.
And without trust, it is impossible to converse. People are too apt to hear his/her own mind rather than to hear what was actually said (written).

I admit ,its hard for me to read what Christians have to say , because I never trust what they say ; and never will.
And without trust, it is impossible to converse. People are too apt to hear his/her own mind rather than to hear what was actually said (written).

I have a habit of favoring what God has said, I find what he has said is totally different than what Christianity is saying.

Hey , Christianity cannot condemn people like me , people who refuse to be caught up in the grip of the Christian net. As if they own salvation. Notice with me :

Isaiah 53: 6 ," All we like sheep have gone astray, we all do our own thing ; and the Lord has laid on him the sin OF US ALL!"

Christianity cannot take any sin you commit off of Jesus back and use that sin to condemn you. The hell they preach is blasphemy.

Isaiah 5:20 , Woe to those who call evil good.

Christianity thinks its good.

This is a revolting development.

There is nothing more important to humanity than salvation; the complete total rehabilitation of all of humanity. Christianity is trying to regress this great salvation , by teaching a limited salvation that is not all inclusive! They preach a regressive gospel that is reducing the salvation of humanity.

Christians have a weird habit of condemning people in seductive ways. They know the world is becoming more intolerant to their hell message and harsh judgments , so they are trying to " Soften their hell and condemnation message." Instead of eternal burning hell torture , now they have tried to change that to eternal separation form God. You know , sounds better.

Instead of God sending you to hell , now you send yourself.

Instead of God deciding your salvation , you decide yourself ; effectively dooming more people.

These are dangerous ways of thinking , dressed up in human light.

You ever wonder why a thread in a religion section , putting down Christianity and giving more humanity to Atheism , is more popular?

Think about that.

You ever wonder why a thread in a religion section , putting down Christianity and giving more humanity to Atheism , is more popular?

Think about that.
Who are you talking to?

Well I am talking to any of the over 10,000 views on this thread , and people like yourself who read.

Now , are you suggesting anything here about the people who are reading?

Remember Jesus came here to seek , and find and save those who are lost ; meaning Atheist . He came here not for the righteous , but for the sinners , meaning unbelievers and again Atheist. Now keep that in mind as you read here what these Atheist are saying about Christians ; then you can remove from your mind the absolute lie that God is using Christianity to convert others;

40 harmful effects of Christianity.

Would you use a people who are doing this to help someone?

In John 3:16 "God SO LOVED THE WORLD!" Do you get that ; God Loves this world and everyone in it! That is WHY we all are saved!

The Christians don't want that ; but they just have absolutely nothing to do with it.

They are dangerous because they are trying to have something to do with the worlds salvation. Trying to limit it.

Christians are more dangerous than Atheist ,because they can freely post at religious sites with free un noticed impunity.

Christianity ; The Trojan Horse of limited Atonement.

Planted in humanity to reek havoc on the good news.

Atheism is not anti-religion. That actually means against religion in context. And while as an Atheist I am certainly against religion, that is not what atheism is. Atheism is, if you will, a disbelief in God or religion. It is an intellectual understanding that there is no deity. That there is no supernatural being and that the mythological nature of the philosophy surrounding such is both misleading and misinterpreted. Atheism is not a negative anti, but a positive acceptance of a non-contrived reality.

Religion is dangerous in that, for one, it is not true. And more so because people use it's tenets to make decisions in real life. People wonder why (largely speaking) what we are doing isn't really working. It isn't because the premise(s) used to draw conclusions are false.

While Islam is currently the most dangerous and demonstrative, in the final analysis, Christianity is just as bad.

Atheism is not anti-religion. That actually means against religion in context. And while as an Atheist I am certainly against religion, that is not what atheism is. Atheism is, if you will, a disbelief in God or religion. It is an intellectual understanding that there is no deity. That there is no supernatural being and that the mythological nature of the philosophy surrounding such is both misleading and misinterpreted. Atheism is not a negative anti, but a positive acceptance of a non-contrived reality.

Religion is dangerous in that, for one, it is not true. And more so because people use it's tenets to make decisions in real life. People wonder why (largely speaking) what we are doing isn't really working. It isn't because the premise(s) used to draw conclusions are false.

While Islam is currently the most dangerous and demonstrative, in the final analysis, Christianity is just as bad.

I disagree with Atheist that there is no God , but I agree that religion is dangerous; because it confuses the real story of God , and adds things to the understanding of the bible that are not correct.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Wow. Where do you even begin with drivel like this? Atheism isn't a threat to humanity. This type of irrational thinking to argue for atheism, or any other ideology, on the other hand, is a huge threat to humanity.

You're atheists because you're supposed to be? That's seriously going to be your argument? So you are going to completely pretend we have no free agency and cannot choose what to believe? That's absurd, not to add you are begging the question.

And Christians think they are serving God but they are really serving Satan? You're an atheist for Pete's sake. How the heck can Christians really be serving Satan if neither he nor God exists???

And how can you say that speaking out against a Christ coming is no anti Christ? its one of the very definitions of anti Christ.

And how can anyone seriously agree or defend this nonsense? Its completely irrational.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Wow. Where do you even begin with drivel like this? Atheism isn't a threat to humanity. This type of irrational thinking to argue for atheism, or any other ideology, on the other hand, is a huge threat to humanity.

You're atheists because you're supposed to be? That's seriously going to be your argument? So you are going to completely pretend we have no free agency and cannot choose what to believe? That's absurd, not to add you are begging the question.

And Christians think they are serving God but they are really serving Satan? You're an atheist for Pete's sake. How the heck can Christians really be serving Satan if neither he nor God exists???

And how can you say that speaking out against a Christ coming is no anti Christ? its one of the very definitions of anti Christ.

And how can anyone seriously agree or defend this nonsense? Its completely irrational.

Its just not for you.

Christianity and Atheism are both dangerous when they're infected with fanatism :(

I agree. And both groups don't think it can happen to them on a large scale.

But large scales are the least seen by human ego.

Forum List

Back