Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

at least try to understand why I am doing it.

Is it because you don't have much money and don't want to tithe anymore? That's the limits of my imagination.

Its because I am no longer bound ,I am free to do with my money as I wish. And I know the truth ,God is not in the money mafia , and God does not want or need my money. I am free to give as I wish. To whom I wish.

Oh Christians murder, no doubt it there are no sins that Christians are not guilty of.

An Alabama pastor told the crowd at a high school football game to rise for the national anthem or get shot. “If you don’t want to stand for the National Anthem, you can line up over there by the fence and let our military personnel take a few shots AT you since they’re taking shots FOR you,” There was “crazy cheering” after the incendiary comments. Most likely from Christians in the crowd.

School officials quickly denounced Joyner, who announces football games at McKenzie High School in addition to serving as pastor at the Sweet Home Baptist Church.

“Threats of violence are a violation of school policy and certainly not condoned by the school board.” But at a church? No problem.

Alabama Pastor Allen Joyner Says People Who Don't Stand For The National Anthem Should Be Shot | Huffington Post

See Christians live behind a great wall of perception,( really personal deception ),they think they are greater than they really are; they believe they are actually holy. Yet in reality , they are among the greatest sinners on earth. The pride they have in themselves is stunning.

Oh Christians murder, no doubt it there are no sins that Christians are not guilty of.

An Alabama pastor told the crowd at a high school football game to rise for the national anthem or get shot. “If you don’t want to stand for the National Anthem, you can line up over there by the fence and let our military personnel take a few shots AT you since they’re taking shots FOR you,” There was “crazy cheering” after the incendiary comments. Most likely from Christians in the crowd.

School officials quickly denounced Joyner, who announces football games at McKenzie High School in addition to serving as pastor at the Sweet Home Baptist Church.

“Threats of violence are a violation of school policy and certainly not condoned by the school board.” But at a church? No problem.

Alabama Pastor Allen Joyner Says People Who Don't Stand For The National Anthem Should Be Shot | Huffington Post

See Christians live behind a great wall of perception,( really personal deception ),they think they are greater than they really are; they believe they are actually holy. Yet in reality , they are among the greatest sinners on earth. The pride they have in themselves is stunning.
And let's respond appropriately to anyone who tells us they know the meaning of life, how we got here and what happens after we die.

And what should your reply be to anyone claiming these things?

Yet that's exactly what theists are claiming

And let's respond appropriately to anyone who tells us they know the meaning of life, how we got here and what happens after we die.

I am not clear on the meaning of life ,I believe a God is the origin of life , and I believe all humans are destined to live forever. Now I do not believe that life suddenly appeared out of nowhere for no reason. I reject the notion that magic matter suddenly appeared and evolved into rocks , and that mankind crawled out from under those rocks.

In my personal view , life is the result of a "Deliberate act." If I walk and find one dime on the ground , I think nothing of it. If I go further and find 3 dimes on the ground, I can suspect something. If I go farther and find 100 dimes on the ground , each in rows of 10 and all perfectly balanced standing on their edges, I can correctly assume this was deliberately done.

In my view , life and the universe was deliberately done.

I am not clear on the meaning of life ,I believe a God is the origin of life , and I believe all humans are destined to live forever. Now I do not believe that life suddenly appeared out of nowhere for no reason. I reject the notion that magic matter suddenly appeared and evolved into rocks , and that mankind crawled out from under those rocks.

In my personal view , life is the result of a "Deliberate act." If I walk and find one dime on the ground , I think nothing of it. If I go further and find 3 dimes on the ground, I can suspect something. If I go farther and find 100 dimes on the ground , each in rows of 10 and all perfectly balanced standing on their edges, I can correctly assume this was deliberately done.

Believe doesn't mean you know. So you don't know.

You can reject the notion that magic matter suddenly appeared and evolved into rocks and that mankind crawled out from under those rocks because no one is claiming that.

The Universe, in it’s silent dwarfing beauty, may not care about human life – but we do. So our brief and improbable time here may best be spent experiencing its wonders together, not in indentured servitude to an imaginary celestial dictator.

The significance of our lives and our fragile planet is determined only by our own wisdom and courage. We are the custodians of life’s meaning. We long for a Parent to care for us, to forgive us our errors, to save us from our childish mistakes. But knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.” – Carl Sagan

Believe doesn't mean you know. So you don't know.

You can reject the notion that magic matter suddenly appeared and evolved into rocks and that mankind crawled out from under those rocks because no one is claiming that.

The Universe, in it’s silent dwarfing beauty, may not care about human life – but we do. So our brief and improbable time here may best be spent experiencing its wonders together, not in indentured servitude to an imaginary celestial dictator.

The significance of our lives and our fragile planet is determined only by our own wisdom and courage. We are the custodians of life’s meaning. We long for a Parent to care for us, to forgive us our errors, to save us from our childish mistakes. But knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.” – Carl Sagan

In my view , God is not imaginary, I think he is real. I was once asked why , here is how I answered;

Is God Real?

Christianity has distorted the true gospel more than all other sources on earth combined; and the world is totally unaware of this.

A stunning deception.

Let's not forget the good theists. I don't hate the sinners I hate the sin. A lot of good hearted people but I agree a lot of hypocrites too.

Think about it. If you saw a con would you warn others or stay silent? But in some parts of the world people still get killed for being atheists. Even my nephew told me he wouldn't like my athiest friend. So does he seem open minded or brainwashed?

I went to a funeral tonight. Death and weddings are big business for the church.

Christianity has distorted the true gospel more than all other sources on earth combined; and the world is totally unaware of this.

A stunning deception.
What is the true gospel? It's ancient writings from some holy men thousands of years ago.

Be honest. No one knows how we got here or what happens when we die. It's why we separate church and state

Self righteous, judgemental, egotistical, sinners.
When the church learns to deal with that man of sin, the Son of Perdition, I believe most if your objections to Christianity will be resolved.

A stunning deception.
What is the true gospel? It's ancient writings from some holy men thousands of years ago.

Be honest. No one knows how we got here or what happens when we die. It's why we separate church and state

I have studied most of all the knowledge mankind has stored on how we got here ; the theories and speculation of both sciences and religions; in my view , the God-creation theory has my vote as the most reasonable explanation out there, which my consciousness can accept.

But I understand that we can only be conscious of , those things we are conscious of. I consider it impossible for any human to be conscious of God in perfect confidence of a truth so profound as he must be if he exist. And I think those humans who had a large faith in the truth of God's existence, must have had some kind of help believing so strongly - from God himself. Faith is confident belief in an extra ordinary truth.

I don't have faith; I believe from the available information that we have, as I showed in " Is God Real?"

Is God Real?

One reason why I cannot be Christian , is because I disagree with them so much. I cannot be in any religion , because I disagree with them all. In example ,many Christians actually believe the earth is about 7,000 years old , because of how they misinterpret the bible. The earth is about 4.5 million years old, the universe around 13.7 million years old ,some theories have these even much more older. I can't agree with that 7,000 years old nonsense, archaeology won't allow me. The religious mindset is totally off its rocker.

When the church learns to deal with that man of sin, the Son of Perdition, I believe most if your objections to Christianity will be resolved.
I think most people just want to do what's right. They are just going about it wrong. There are too many pros and cons to go into but they need

A stunning deception.

I have studied most of all the knowledge mankind has stored on how we got here ; the theories and speculation of both sciences and religions; in my view , the God-creation theory has my vote as the most reasonable explanation out there, which my consciousness can accept.

But I understand that we can only be conscious of , those things we are conscious of. I consider it impossible for any human to be conscious of God in perfect confidence of a truth so profound as he must be if he exist. And I think those humans who had a large faith in the truth of God's existence, must have had some kind of help believing so strongly - from God himself. Faith is confident belief in an extra ordinary truth.

I don't have faith; I believe from the available information that we have, as I showed in " Is God Real?"

Is God Real?
I think we made it up. God, heaven. It smells like wishful thinking and organized religions were all started by con men and accepted by gullible people of often forced on us

I think most people just want to do what's right. They are just going about it wrong. There are too many pros and cons to go into but they need

A stunning deception.

Is God Real?
I think we made it up. God, heaven. It smells like wishful thinking and organized religions were all started by con men and accepted by gullible people of often forced on us

Religion was started by men , but spirituality was started by God.

Why do people still claim that Judas is the Son of Perdition? Has no one else read 2 Thess 2?
As Jesus is the Lamb, that Man of Sin is the scapegoat. (Ref. Leviticus 16 )

Christianity is far more dangerous than Atheism because they are hell mongers ; they want God to hurt unbelievers forever.

Look at Pergamos ,a real church of God in Rev. 2:12-13, Jesus said satan "Has a seat in his church." Look at it yourself , he said satan "Dwells in his church."

Hey , this is Jesus speaking ; you think satans seat is gone? Please ;wake up.

Look at the public and political sway Christianity has ;

no one could imagine they are wrong about so many things.

Its "The darkness" , Jesus once asked ; " How great is the darkness?"

Forum List

Back