Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

satan knows just what he is doing , he seduced all of Christianity with a brilliant blindness ;standing in the place of a god , appearing as a being of light , he has masterfully introduced powerful religious deceptions ; all 2.2 billion Christians are deceived and are totally unaware of it.

Again and again ,Rev. 12:9" And the GREAT dragon was cast out, that OLD serpent , called the devil and satan, which "Deceived the WHOLE WORLD!"

The whole world is deceived! Their are no exceptions! Me , you ,everybody! This serpent ; this being ; is old, and I am not totally sure what the bible means by calling this thing "Old." On God's throne there are " 24 beings that are with him there" ,they are called "Elders", which insinuates they are perhaps old as well.

Listen ,satan CANNOT fool us all , trick our minds , affect our total belief system , unless God himself is involved. I will go to my grave believing that. The whole world has been fooled, I believe NOTHING on such a dynamic scale can happen , unless God WANTS it to happen. And I believe that a giant religion is the perfect tool for BOTH God and satan to engage in this incredible world wide influence of power.

Use an influence that the whole world believes, a message that is broadcast nearly everywhere, using the BIBLE as their tool.

Use a people ,a giant group of believers; an " Empire!"

Like the Babylonian empire.

Democide: the murder of citizens by their government.
Godless government have quite a track record just in the past century.

image.gif

satan knows just what he is doing , he seduced all of Christianity with a brilliant blindness ;standing in the place of a god , appearing as a being of light , he has masterfully introduced powerful religious deceptions ; all 2.2 billion Christians are deceived and are totally unaware of it.

A reflection from Ecclesiastes 3:

I have considered the task that God has appointed
for the sons of men to be busied about.
He has made everything appropriate to its time,
and has put the timeless into their hearts,

without man’s ever discovering,
from beginning to end, the work which God has done.

Perhaps Christians are not deceived. Perhaps you haven't yet discovered the work God is doing.

Perhaps Christians are not deceived. Perhaps you haven't yet discovered the work God is doing.

Perhaps. One thing is sure , we shall see. I hope God allows me to live to see Christianity humbled and knocked off its empire.

This is the work I see God doing ; again this is not a word from Christians, its God speaking for himself; notice this most enigmatic being ; Isaiah 45:7 " I form the light , and create darkness ; I make peace and create evil ; I the Lord do all these things."

See Christianity cannot see this about God , because they really don't know how God is. Some of the things God does are terrifying! And absolutely nobody can do anything about this. God created the devil to do HIS will! This thing ,this dragon is under Gods control. He deceived the world , because God ordered him to. Isaiah 54:16,again God speaking ,not Christianity ; " Behold I created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire ",then latter part of verse ,"I have created the waster ,( or satan ), to destroy!" God had Jesus create this thing to systematically destroy humanity. To tear our consciousness up.

This is the work I see God doing. Notice Ecclesiastes 7:13 , Consider the WORK of God : for who can make straight what he has made crooked?" Do you see that ? The work of God is to bend religion, to make humanity crooked. But WHY?

Romans 11:32 ," For God has shut them ALL in unbelief ,so that he can show mercy to THEM ALL!"

That's it right there! THATS the work of God!

Perhaps. One thing is sure , we shall see. I hope God allows me to live to see Christianity humbled and knocked off its empire.

This is the work I see God doing ; again this is not a word from Christians, its God speaking for himself; notice this most enigmatic being ; Isaiah 45:7 " I form the light , and create darkness ; I make peace and create evil ; I the Lord do all these things."

See Christianity cannot see this about God , because they really don't know how God is. Some of the things God does are terrifying! And absolutely nobody can do anything about this. God created the devil to do HIS will! This thing ,this dragon is under Gods control. He deceived the world , because God ordered him to. Isaiah 54:16,again God speaking ,not Christianity ; " Behold I created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire ",then latter part of verse ,"I have created the waster ,( or satan ), to destroy!" God had Jesus create this thing to systematically destroy humanity. To tear our consciousness up.

This is the work I see God doing. Notice Ecclesiastes 7:13 , Consider the WORK of God : for who can make straight what he has made crooked?" Do you see that ? The work of God is to bend religion, to make humanity crooked. But WHY?

Romans 11:32 ," For God has shut them ALL in unbelief ,so that he can show mercy to THEM ALL!"

I see it a bit differently. Let's use the gardener as an analogy. The gardener goes out and creates chaos in the ecosystem, plowing through ant hills, worms, uprooting plants, etc. not because he hates the ecosystem but because he envisions something greater than what is. Sometimes plants are razed close to the ground, not because the plant is hated, but because it is loved, and such adversity is what ends in it becoming even more beautiful.

It is true than humans do not know all that God is doing. What we can trust is that all He does, or allows, He does because He can handle all the fall-out, or out of love. There is an underside for every upper side.

Is your hope to see Christianity demolished your will or God's will? Christianity was founded on several principles: The first, God loves us. The second, we encounter true freedom and true knowledge of God by discerning the will of God and following it (obedience). When we miss the mark (sin/fail) forgiveness is ours when we turn from our sin/failure to do God's will, and strive instead to do what is right.

To hope that people fail to do the will of God, to miss out on God's great love for us even when we don't understand the disruption new creation entails, is to hate the people of God. God calls us not to hate our fellow man, or people of different faiths, but to love.

I see it a bit differently. Let's use the gardener as an analogy. The gardener goes out and creates chaos in the ecosystem, plowing through ant hills, worms, uprooting plants, etc. not because he hates the ecosystem but because he envisions something greater than what is. Sometimes plants are razed close to the ground, not because the plant is hated, but because it is loved, and such adversity is what ends in it becoming even more beautiful.

It is true than humans do not know all that God is doing. What we can trust is that all He does, or allows, He does because He can handle all the fall-out, or out of love. There is an underside for every upper side.

Is your hope to see Christianity demolished your will or God's will? Christianity was founded on several principles: The first, God loves us. The second, we encounter true freedom and true knowledge of God by discerning the will of God and following it (obedience). When we miss the mark (sin/fail) forgiveness is ours when we turn from our sin/failure to do God's will, and strive instead to do what is right.

To hope that people fail to do the will of God, to miss out on God's great love for us even when we don't understand the disruption new creation entails, is to hate the people of God. God calls us not to hate our fellow man, or people of different faiths, but to love.

In my belief and view ,all of humanity is saved ;none of us will be lost to the hell Christians preach. That is love in my view ,where no sheep is left behind. The teachings of Christianity will be destroyed , the people will be saved ;the last will be put first ,and those in humanity who TOOK first place will be last. Matt. 19:30 ,Jesus teaching , not Christianity. The last of humanity will be introduced to God first. They will be called first. All the people thought of as unbelievers and Atheist ; all the wicked and weak people ; you know , all the people that Christianity brushed off as doomed and worthless.

In my belief and view ,all of humanity is saved ;none of us will be lost to the hell Christians preach. That is love in my view ,where no sheep is left behind. The teachings of Christianity will be destroyed , the people will be saved ;the last will be put first ,and those in humanity who TOOK first place will be last. Matt. 19:30 ,Jesus teaching , not Christianity. The last of humanity will be introduced to God first. They will be called first. All the people thought of as unbelievers and Atheist ; all the wicked and weak people ; you know , all the people that Christianity brushed off as doomed and worthless.

Nothing wrong with being a Universalist. Jesus also spoke of hell. The largest Christian denominations teach that God sends no one to hell--but there are people who choose that existence--i.e. an eternity without God. God forces no one into His presence or out of His presence. That is the choice each individual makes.

Nothing wrong with being a Universalist. Jesus also spoke of hell. The largest Christian denominations teach that God sends no one to hell--but there are people who choose that existence--i.e. an eternity without God. God forces no one into His presence or out of His presence. That is the choice each individual makes.

You stated "The largest Christian denominations teach God sends no one to hell", I dispute and disagree with that ;its a false statement in my view ; I request that you prove that ,if you would be so kind.

The Seventh Day Adventist are the 5th largest Christian group , they do not teach hell, as far as I know; and even they are only 17 million members.

Last edited:
Although i agree with thread's title, i believe "strong atheism" is intellectually weak compared to agnosticism, which itself is philosophically weak compared to ignosticism.

Although i agree with thread's title, i believe "strong atheism" is intellectually weak compared to agnosticism, which itself is philosophically weak compared to ignosticism.

I disagree. I do not view Atheist as intellectually weak , nor do I view Atheism or Agnostics as philosophically weak,( but I am not comparing this to other groups ,just those two ), I think they thirst for knowledge ,and search for wisdom. They have a critical analysis of fundamental beliefs of others ; if that is not philosophy , then what is?

I disagree. I do not view Atheist as intellectually weak , nor do I view Atheism or Agnostics as philosophically weak,( but I am not comparing this to other groups ,just those two ), I think they thirst for knowledge ,and search for wisdom. They have a critical analysis of fundamental beliefs of others ; if that is not philosophy , then what is?
A critical analysis would lead to ignosticism.

You stated "The largest Christian denominations teach God sends no one to hell", I dispute and disagree with that ;its a false statement in my view ; I request that you prove that ,if you would be so kind.

The Seventh Day Adventist are the 5th largest Christian group , they do not teach hell, as far as I know; and even they are only 17 million members.

I'm not that kind. I'm telling you what the largest Christian denominations teach. You are welcome to dispute and disagree, but I'm not going to do your research for you. Keep in mind there is a difference between believing there is no hell--and believing people can choose separation from God (i.e., hell).

I'm not that kind. I'm telling you what the largest Christian denominations teach. You are welcome to dispute and disagree, but I'm not going to do your research for you. Keep in mind there is a difference between believing there is no hell--and believing people can choose separation from God (i.e., hell).

If I may translate your answer to my request: You can state with your mouth that the largest Christian denominations do not teach hell, or that God does not send people to hell, but you are not obligated to prove it. I say that is standard Christian evasion and deception. The real word of God suggests that its believers prove all things; I mean but we all know Christianity sets its own standards.

Allow me then to list the 5 largest Christian denominations , and ALL of them believe in hell;

Catholicism -- 1.2 billion members
Protestants -- 800 million members
Eastern Orthodoxy --- 300 million members
Oriental Orthodoxy --- 86 million members
Anglicanism ---- 85 million members

If you wish , you can add about 60% of the Christians in America who believe in hell. That number has declinded from a peak of about 90%.

May I question you further?

Last edited:
If I may translate your answer to my request: You can state with your mouth that the largest Christian denominations do not teach hell, or that God does not send people to hell, but you are not obligated to prove it. I say that is standard Christian evasion and deception. The real word of God suggests that its believers prove all things; I mean but we all know Christianity sets its own standards.

Allow me then to list the 5 largest Christian denominations , and ALL of them believe in hell;

If you wish , you can add about 60% of the Christians in America who believe in hell. That number has declinded from a peak of about 90%.

Re-read my last post.

Re-read my last post.

Allow me to say it is a pleasure to have speaks with a Christian , normally they avoid me , and I understand why. Your responses ,your words are becoming fewer and fewer ,like the life is being sucked out of them. But I know how it is. I have no more questions for you.

I mean ,for what?

What's the use in questioning a Christian? They are as evasive as mixing oil with water.

Allow me to say it is a pleasure to have speaks with a Christian , normally they avoid me , and I understand why. Your responses ,your words are becoming fewer and fewer ,like the life is being sucked out of them. But I know how it is. I have no more questions for you.

I mean ,for what?

What's the use in questioning a Christian? They are as evasive as mixing oil with water.

In the meantime we're thinking, why talk when they clearly are not listening? I've found if people are truly interested, then they want to do their own research at their own trusted sites. Serious discussions about hell usually fall into three categories:

1. There is no hell--either the fiery kind or the eternal separation from God kind. These people are of the opinion no one can resist God and will become changed people and be good once they understand how good God is.

2. There is a hell--an eternal separation of God kind of hell--but God sends no one there. People choose an existence without God.

3. God sends people to hell, based on bad behavior and/or not being a member of the "right" faith or denomination.

I mean ,for what?

In the meantime we're thinking, why talk when they clearly are not listening? I've found if people are truly interested, then they want to do their own research at their own trusted sites. Serious discussions about hell usually fall into three categories:

1. There is no hell--either the fiery kind or the eternal separation from God kind. These people are of the opinion no one can resist God and will become changed people and be good once they understand how good God is.

2. There is a hell--an eternal separation of God kind of hell--but God sends no one there. People choose an existence without God.

3. God sends people to hell, based on bad behavior and/or not being a member of the "right" faith or denomination.

One side of his mouth stated that the largest Christian churches do not believe in hell ,or that God sends people to hell ; you provide the man a list of the 5 largest Christian churches in the world obviously believing different that he claims ; it runs off his mind like water on a duck ; he completely ignores that truth, yet he keeps talking like he knows what he is talking about. And this is normal Christian behavior.

Good grief.

I mean ,for what?

One side of his mouth stated that the largest Christian churches do not believe in hell ,or that God sends people to hell ; you provide the man a list of the 5 largest Christian churches in the world obviously believing different that he claims ; it runs off his mind like water on a duck ; he completely ignores that truth, yet he keeps talking like he knows what he is talking about. And this is normal Christian behavior.

Good grief.
You really need to re-read my posts, from start to finish. Carefully. Or, better yet, just let it go.

I mean ,for what?

Good grief.
You really need to re-read my posts, from start to finish. Carefully. Or, better yet, just let it go.

I admit ,its hard for me to read what Christians have to say , because I never trust what they say ; and never will.

Peace on your journey.

Forum List

Back