‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

Amen! I don't see devout Baptist bursting into a Lutheran church and shooting it up with assault weapons. I don't see Roman Catholics strapping on bomb vests and going into crowded shopping malls to commit suicide – leading to a glory path to the Pearly Gates. I don't see Sunday Schools teaching that all non-Christians are infidels and deserve to be massacred.

Workplace violence strikes again. “Allahu Akbar!” evidently means, “I quit,” and pipe bombs are the new resignation letter. Southern Baptist redneck Syed Rizwan Farook and his Irish Catholic wife, Tashfeen Malik, are reported to have been inexplicably in touch with ambiguously international, not-at-all-Islam-related terrorists under investigation by the FBI prior to mowing down 35 white-privileged American citizens at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California.

A bit on the snarky side but quite apt. Read the full story @ ‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

Dylan Roof was a Lutheran who shot up a Methodist church.

Robert Dear was a Christian who shot up a clinic.

You follow the news much?

Amen! I don't see devout Baptist bursting into a Lutheran church and shooting it up with assault weapons. I don't see Roman Catholics strapping on bomb vests and going into crowded shopping malls to commit suicide – leading to a glory path to the Pearly Gates. I don't see Sunday Schools teaching that all non-Christians are infidels and deserve to be massacred.

Workplace violence strikes again. “Allahu Akbar!” evidently means, “I quit,” and pipe bombs are the new resignation letter. Southern Baptist redneck Syed Rizwan Farook and his Irish Catholic wife, Tashfeen Malik, are reported to have been inexplicably in touch with ambiguously international, not-at-all-Islam-related terrorists under investigation by the FBI prior to mowing down 35 white-privileged American citizens at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California.

A bit on the snarky side but quite apt. Read the full story @ ‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

I don't see Christians invading countries like Iraq....oh, wait......

The invasion of Iraq wasn't a Christian invasion, it was I believe like many do simply an oil thing. It certainly had nothing to do with either religion nor 9/11. It was a trumped-up invasion to grab oil and of course it's all gone horribly wrong on every level.

No, it wasn't a Christian invasion.

But then again people seem to think that Islamists go around killing is bad, but if a Christian does it in the name of oil, then that's perfectly fine. I don't see it so.

People who call Extremist Muslims bad need to take a long hard look at what the US is doing.

lmao......there are like maybe 178 Americans who are worried about Christian terrorism.:2up::eusa_dance: 150 million Americans worried about Sharia Law.:bye1:

There are millions of Americans worried about ISIS in Syria and Iraq, far, far, far away. There are like dozens of Americans worried about what's happening in Burundi.

This says more about the media and the sheep mentality of Americans more than it does about the potential threats in far flung countries.

If only they did build a wall to keep out the savage cracker goyim terrorists

white saages.jpg

The invasion of Iraq wasn't a Christian invasion, it was I believe like many do simply an oil thing. It certainly had nothing to do with either religion nor 9/11. It was a trumped-up invasion to grab oil and of course it's all gone horribly wrong on every level.

Precisely right. But the Islamobigots cannot apply the same logic to both. When "we" do it, they can discriminate between the politics of power and the religion that's merely incidental to it -- when "they" do it, that rationality goes right out the window and correlation suddenly becomes causation. It's the same old lame old Double Standard fallacy.

As a previous poster put it, and not at all for the first time, "Muslims" flew planes into buildings on 9/11. I had no idea you could fit a billion and a half people onto four planes.

Neither did it in the name of religion. Epic fail

Maybe you're not paying attention to all the news? Here's Fallwell Jr., encouraging students at Liberty University (that is supposed to be a Christian school) telling his students to get guns.....yeah, because Jesus taught us that we should shoot our enemies and forbid us to pray for them.

The trouble with Republican/conservatives that claim to be devout Christians is that they don't really know what Jesus taught. They're mostly full of hate for people they are afraid of and want to round them all up and kill them. That's real Christ-like.

Really, the suggested actions of some conservative psuedo Christians makes them just as bad as ISIS.

Those comments from Falwell -- a son of the late evangelist, conservative political activist and Liberty University founder -- spurred vigorous applause from thousands of students gathered Friday night for Liberty's weekly convocation. In a phone interview Saturday with CNN, Falwell said he wasn't talking about all Muslims, just those who perpetrate attacks.
Liberty U. president urges students to get guns

Luke 6:27-36

[27] "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, [28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. [29] If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. [30] Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. [31] Do to others as you would have them do to you.

But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. - Luke 22:36

Next time you hear of someone say "for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" as the gun down innocent people, give me a call.

Until then, you're just an Islamoapologist.

Neither did it in the name of religion. Epic fail

Dear appears to have. Rudolph did. And so did:
  • Scott Roeder
  • Shelley Shannon
  • Paul Jennings Hill
  • Michael Griffin
  • Matt Goldsby
  • Jimmy Simmons
  • Kathy Simmons
  • Kaye Wiggins
  • Joseph Grace
  • Reverend Edward Markley
  • Reverend John Earl
  • Clayton Waagner

And then there are the entities that incite them to their violence, from the ACLA to the "Army of God" to "Rescue America" and others... and that's just abortion violence, and just in the US...

After that we can throw in the Klan, though we can't pin down names and specific numbers, but that's another Christian terrorist org.

Gotta admit, they get a lot done for an entity that "doesn't exist". They must have access to Longknife's coffee supply. :eek:

It's sad, but true. Most Americans who claim to be Christians don't know what it means to be so. There's no way, for example, that 70% of the American population follows the teachings of Christ.

But then again people seem to think that Islamists go around killing is bad, but if a Christian does it in the name of oil, then that's perfectly fine. I don't see it so.

People who call Extremist Muslims bad need to take a long hard look at what the US is doing.

I think that it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West wouldn't be under any threat from Radical Islam.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.

I think that it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West is basically now reaping what's it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.

Oh yeah, it's not like wars never happened in the ME for centuries, right? The Muslims never, ever tried to conquer Europe right?

lmao......there are like maybe 178 Americans who are worried about Christian terrorism.:2up::eusa_dance: 150 million Americans worried about Sharia Law.:bye1:

There are millions of Americans worried about ISIS in Syria and Iraq, far, far, far away. There are like dozens of Americans worried about what's happening in Burundi.

This says more about the media and the sheep mentality of Americans more than it does about the potential threats in far flung countries.

The MSM who in nearly every Western nation now are just absolute Propagandists really do have a lot to answer for. That so many people are still sheep is alarming, that they're either lazy or their more interested in sport and Hollywood film stars is absolutely pathetic.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.
Yeah, Islam was so peaceful from 600 AD to 1900 when oil became a desired resource.
Moron.

The West is basically now reaping what's it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.

Oh yeah, it's not like wars never happened in the ME for centuries, right? The Muslims never, ever tried to conquer Europe right?

As you might notice, my avatar is the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire, so I'm familiar with all the Crusades, I'm familiar that Islam has throughout the Centuries wanted to make Europe Islamic.

The difference now, the threat is worldwide from North America to Australia and the whole of Europe, so the whole of Western Civilisation is under threat now, which earlier it wasn't.

It's impossible not to link the West being led by the nose by America, meddling in the Middle East etc, with the threat that Western Civilisation now faces.

As you might notice, my avatar is the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire, so I'm familiar with all the Crusades, I'm familiar that Islam has throughout the Centuries wanted to make Europe Islamic.

The difference now, the threat is worldwide from North America to Australia and the whole of Europe, so the whole of Western Civilisation is under threat now, which earlier it wasn't.

It's impossible not to link the West being led by the nose by America, meddling in the Middle East etc, with the threat that Western Civilisation now faces.
70 years ago America and Britain had total control of the ME.
Oops, there goes another want of your rants down the toilet!

Yeah, Islam was so peaceful from 600 AD to 1900 when oil became a desired resource.
Moron.

As I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and I also did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany, I'm fully versed in my history and indeed what I'm talking about that's happening now.

The fact that Europe itself hasn't faced something like what we could potentially be facing since the Gates of Vienna, well that tells the story of what I've already illustrated.

So, if you want to talk moron....then go for it :popcorn:

Not that I'm ranting of course.

Yes, what's the difference between 70 years ago and TODAY, something appeared that wasn't there 70 years ago....hmmm :popcorn:

Not that I'm ranting of course.

Yes, what's the difference between 70 years ago and TODAY, something appeared that wasn't there 70 years ago....hmmm :popcorn:

Freaking Muslims have never gotten along with anyone, they can't even get along with themselves, it's obvious what the problem is and has been for centuries

And now we're seeing what that led to.

Forum List

Back