'CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS' DON'T EXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Have you seen any Christians doing this to muslim's?

MODERNPILGRIMS.jpg

WND ^ | Matt Barber
"I’m sick of these white male NRA Republicans and their mass shootings beca … um, Sayed Farook? Hey, let’s not vilify an entire group." – Jon Gabriel, editor-in-chief, Ricochet.com Workplace violence strikes again. “Allahu Akbar!” evidently means, “I quit,” and pipe bombs are the new resignation letter. Southern Baptist redneck Syed Rizwan Farook and his Irish Catholic wife, Tashfeen Malik, are reported to have been inexplicably collaborating with ambiguously international, not-at-all-Islam-related terrorists under investigation by the FBI prior to mowing down 35 white-privileged American citizens at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California. Investigators feverishly search for a motive. Multiculturalism...

• Banned
Clinic shooting in Colorada, try there.
But where are THE SEVERED HEADS.... Oh that's right PLANNED PARENTHOOD does that FOR THE MONEY!....BUT...'

The difference between the muslim attacks, and a person who opens fire in a theater because he hears voices should be VERY obvious to anyone with a brain.

There aren’t tens of millions or more cheering the schizophrenic, and supporting his ideals, while ACTIVELY planning the next attack.

There aren’t one BILLION schizophrenics in the world, 40 percent of whom support radical action (i.e., murder of Christians) engaged in a concerted effort to wage war against us.

Blaming it on guns is so stupid as to almost not warrant an answer. The Romans did a pretty good job of murdering millions without so much as a six shooter.

France is taking this situation MUCH MORE seriously than us.

Our feckless leaders are talking about prosecuting bullies and looking for Islamophobia!!

There should be 24/7 sorties and on ISIS and raids on EVERY mosque in the country.

At this point, they could be considered agents in a criminal organization.

Random mentally ill people acting on their own are not terrorists.

I think that is actually the definition of a terrorist.

But of course when they come from your ranks you have to find some way to disconnect their behavior from yours.

So what you are really saying is "don't judge an entire religion based on what one person does".

Welcome aboard cap'n.

17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, and more than 140 arsons against abortion centers alone in the last few years.

OP is a failure.

Do you think an attack on a Muslim mosque will occur before the 1st of the year?

But of course when they come from your ranks you have to find some way to disconnect their behavior from yours.

So what you are really saying is "don't judge an entire religion based on what one person does".

Welcome aboard cap'n.

You're wrong. The definition of terrorist is not an insane person.

Here, I'll try your logic on you:

- Serial murderer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was a human;

- USMB member IsaacNewton is a human (yes, I'm taking a bit leap of faith on that one)...

- Therefore USMB IsaacNewton is a serial murderer and a cannibal.

And let's not forget, many so-called Christians come out after one of these abortion clinic bombings and express support.

Now where have we heard that when one person in a religion does some awful thing, all the others in that religion need to come out and denounce it 'with all due haste and force'.

Welcome aboard cap'n.

You're wrong. The definition of terrorist is not an insane person.

Here, I'll try your logic on you:

- Serial murderer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was a human;

- USMB member IsaacNewton is a human (yes, I'm taking a bit leap of faith on that one)...

- Therefore USMB IsaacNewton is a serial murderer and a cannibal.

Ah so another that doesn't recognize sarcasm dipped in levity coated in chocolate and sprinkled with who gives a shit.

Old Fool, anything from the 21st Century? :cuckoo::321:
davis-x750.jpg

The only thing stopping them is our laws and our government's ability to enforce those laws.

WOW, praying in Public, how dangerous! don't we wish this was all the muslims are doing. The people in this picture are people you can easily beat up on. Try doing that with these jihadists and you'll have a fatwa on you

17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, and more than 140 arsons against abortion centers alone in the last few years.

OP is a failure.

Do you think an attack on a Muslim mosque will occur before the 1st of the year?

JakeAss
France Just Made This MASSIVE Move Against THOUSANDS Of Muslims…
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/12/05/france-muslims-obama/ ^ | December 5, 2015 | Dean James
Say what you will about the French but one thing they are doing right is taking care of business when it comes to the Jihad attacks in Paris that rocked the world on November 13. Unlike Obama, France has taken immediate action against radical Islam. Obama? He declares that it's workplace violence. He just want's to take away our guns while totally denying that OUR Jihad attacks are perpetrated by his Muslim brothers and sisters. Frankly it's disgusting. French counter-terrorism forces have already raided 2,235 homes and buildings, arrested 232 people and seized 334 weapons including 34 'war-grade' weapons, according...
oesn't care about the over 300,000 humans cut up, BEHAEDED and sold for a profit by PLANED PARENTHOOD.... goes to show you hoe he EQUATES numbers to crime, and apparently he condones muslim terrorism!

Even FRANCE has moves against muslim's and their mosques! Seems they have more common sense and BALLS than his president Obuma!

And let's not forget, many so-called Christians come out after one of these abortion clinic bombings and express support.

Now where have we heard that when one person in a religion does some awful thing, all the others in that religion need to come out and denounce it 'with all due haste and force'.

Loretta Lynch and the Obomanation just expressed support of muslim's ...not a thing about Christians and Jews!

Loretta Lynch Stands Boldly with Muslims - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../loretta-lynch-stands-boldly-wi...
The Daily Beast
1 day ago - US Attorney General Loretta Lynch speaks at a press conference .... associated with the organization and that they have supported some of his ..

Your OP is fail, Vigilante. Not answering clear questions with obvious questions is snail fail, but you have always been slow on the uptake.

Welcome aboard cap'n.
Not to mention most of them condone his actions. You don't see many Christian leaders speaking out against violence towards PP.

Oh goodie, WND! Another one of Vagisil's hyper-partisan's addicting blogs.
I know Vagisil's brothers/sisters in wackiness have no problem using propaganda, but educated people shut off their mind and interest when you use this crap.
Hyper-partisan blogs are for the easily manipulated and you do fit that requirement. So, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back