Any Vietnam era vets on this forum?

USMB's resident troll Longknife is I know for sure.

there is this kid that posts here that fantasizes that he was in vietnam who calls himself Namvet but dont be fooled,he is indeed just a kid.He gives it away he is indeed a kid by going into meltdown mode and throwing tantrems all the time when he cant refute pesky facts of government corruption.so dont be be fooled by his user name.lol

I'm from that era and both my brother and my cousin and many friends served in Vietnam.

Thank God they all survived.

I was tail-end of Vietnam, sorry. Missed it.
I do really get annoyed with these guys who call themselves "NAM Vets" and when you asked them where they served, "I was on USS Midway." That was about 200 miles off-shore, air conditioned and three meals and a bed every day. Not much of a 'Nam experience if you ask me. Nam ERA yes.., Nam Vet, no.

there is this kid that posts here that fantasizes that he was in vietnam who calls himself Namvet but dont be fooled,he is indeed just a kid.He gives it away he is indeed a kid by going into meltdown mode and throwing tantrems all the time when he cant refute pesky facts of government corruption.so dont be be fooled by his user name.lol
Yes yes, we all know you're a paranoid delusional weirdo.

My brother was stationed at Phu Cat and my cousin did three tours in the DMZ. You know. Where they weren't supposed to be.

He told me they heard Russian and Chinese on the radio's all the time. No telling who the hell else was out there to aid the North Vietnamese.

Arlington, November 11, 2015 with some of the gang. On Saturday Nov,14 we celebrated the beginning of the Battle of Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-RAY. Had my baseball hat on.

We Were Soldiers Once and Young: Ia Drang Valley 1965 withLisa Soltow Brannon and 9 others at Vietnam Veterans Memorial.

November 11 · Washington, District of Columbia, DC · ·

Hal Moore wasn't it who headed you guys at la Drang??
Arlington, November 11, 2015 with some of the gang. On Saturday Nov,14 we celebrated the beginning of the Battle of Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-RAY. Had my baseball hat on.

We Were Soldiers Once and Young: Ia Drang Valley 1965 withLisa Soltow Brannon and 9 others at Vietnam Veterans Memorial.

November 11 · Washington, District of Columbia, DC · ·

Hal Moore wasn't it who headed you guys at la Drang??
Yes. Click on the link, We Were Soldiers Once and Young , and it'll take you to his Facebook page and you'll see some history.

My brother was stationed at Phu Cat and my cousin did three tours in the DMZ. You know. Where they weren't supposed to be.

He told me they heard Russian and Chinese on the radio's all the time. No telling who the hell else was out there to aid the North Vietnamese.
Cuba had troops in N Vietnam, especially at Hotel Hanoi where they gave the N Vietnamese lessons in the torture of American POWs.

I'm considered a Vietnam era vet......but never entered the country. I was out at sea or in training during that time.

To all the Nam vets, thank you and I'm sorry you were treated so bad when arriving home.
If you were in the military during that time you didn't even have to go Vietnam to be called baby-killers.

The same motherfuckers that were spitting on us are now running the Democrap party.

Forum List

Back