'CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS' DON'T EXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your OP is fail, Vigilante. Not answering clear questions with obvious questions is snail fail, but you have always been slow on the uptake.

The JakeAss and his position in life.... He's such a failure that THIS is where he lives!

internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

Oh goodie, WND! Another one of Vagisil's hyper-partisan's addicting blogs.
I know Vagisil's brothers/sisters in wackiness have no problem using propaganda, but educated people shut off their mind and interest when you use this crap.
Hyper-partisan blogs are for the easily manipulated and you do fit that requirement. So, carry on.

I guess educated people leaves you out of the equation, But don't forget this....
7dJb2Ua.gif

Vigilante is so in to leg humping (your OP is fail), that I found this for him:

creeper-canine-meme-generator-how-can-leg-humping-be-wrong-when-it-feels-sooo-right-c86f61.jpg

Clinic shooting in Colorada, try there.

Random mentally ill people acting on their own are not terrorists.

I think that is actually the definition of a terrorist.

But of course when they come from your ranks you have to find some way to disconnect their behavior from yours.

So what you are really saying is "don't judge an entire religion based on what one person does".

Welcome aboard cap'n.

You're wrong. The definition of terrorist is not an insane person.

Here, I'll try your logic on you:

- Serial murderer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was a human;

- USMB member IsaacNewton is a human (yes, I'm taking a bit leap of faith on that one)...

- Therefore USMB IsaacNewton is a serial murderer and a cannibal.
No, he's right.

If all Muslims are 'terrorists' simply because a Muslim commits an act of terror, then all Christians are 'terrorists' when a Christian commits an act of terror, such as Oklahoma City, the murder of George Tiller, the Charleston, or Colorado Springs.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.

So indeed: don't judge an entire religion based on what one person does, to seek to do otherwise fails as a composition fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back