‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

I don't see Christians invading countries like Iraq....oh, wait......

The invasion of Iraq wasn't a Christian invasion, it was I believe like many do simply an oil thing. It certainly had nothing to do with either religion nor 9/11. It was a trumped-up invasion to grab oil and of course it's all gone horribly wrong on every level.

No, it wasn't a Christian invasion.

But then again people seem to think that Islamists go around killing is bad, but if a Christian does it in the name of oil, then that's perfectly fine. I don't see it so.

People who call Extremist Muslims bad need to take a long hard look at what the US is doing.

I think that it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West wouldn't be under any threat from Radical Islam.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.
Yeah, Islam was so peaceful from 600 AD to 1900 when oil became a desired resource.
Moron.

As I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and I also did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany, I'm fully versed in my history and indeed what I'm talking about that's happening now.

The fact that Europe itself hasn't faced something like what we could potentially be facing since the Gates of Vienna, well that tells the story of what I've already illustrated.

So, if you want to talk moron....then go for it :popcorn:
History and Politics degree from Balliol! I wonder where you learned to get that stupid. Honestly, you can tell people with degrees like yours because no one can get that brainwashed on their own.

You should get your money back because you didn't learn jack. Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord 1400 years ago and has been expanding and controlling by force since then.

Freaking Muslims have never gotten along with anyone, they can't even get along with themselves

That's odd, because up to now you wags kept saying "Muslim" and "terrorist" are the same thing. Now suddenly you're making distinctions?

:popcorn:

It's sad, but true. Most Americans who claim to be Christians don't know what it means to be so. There's no way, for example, that 70% of the American population follows the teachings of Christ.

I'm Eastern Orthodox Christian, I don't think the majority of the worlds Christians follow Bible teachings 100%, not even 50%. I think, or as I believe, I have Christ within, in my heart, I try and behave accordingly to everyone, I try to be a good person. Of course, all human beings are flawed, none of us is perfect.

God does tell us to be strong, he doesn't tell us to be weak, therefore if we are under threat, we're meant to fight, not to give in and not to just sit there and let us be ramrodded.

But then again people seem to think that Islamists go around killing is bad, but if a Christian does it in the name of oil, then that's perfectly fine. I don't see it so.

People who call Extremist Muslims bad need to take a long hard look at what the US is doing.

I think that it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West is basically now reaping what's it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.

Oh yeah, it's not like wars never happened in the ME for centuries, right? The Muslims never, ever tried to conquer Europe right?

As you might notice, my avatar is the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire, so I'm familiar with all the Crusades, I'm familiar that Islam has throughout the Centuries wanted to make Europe Islamic.

The difference now, the threat is worldwide from North America to Australia and the whole of Europe, so the whole of Western Civilisation is under threat now, which earlier it wasn't.

It's impossible not to link the West being led by the nose by America, meddling in the Middle East etc, with the threat that Western Civilisation now faces.
70 years ago America and Britain had total control of the ME.

And now we're seeing what that led to.
The Atlantic? Please. Pravda in the 70's had more accuracy.

The West is basically now reaping what's it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.

Oh yeah, it's not like wars never happened in the ME for centuries, right? The Muslims never, ever tried to conquer Europe right?

As you might notice, my avatar is the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire, so I'm familiar with all the Crusades, I'm familiar that Islam has throughout the Centuries wanted to make Europe Islamic.

The difference now, the threat is worldwide from North America to Australia and the whole of Europe, so the whole of Western Civilisation is under threat now, which earlier it wasn't.

It's impossible not to link the West being led by the nose by America, meddling in the Middle East etc, with the threat that Western Civilisation now faces.

You like to walk into battle completely unarmed huh?

The invasion of Iraq wasn't a Christian invasion, it was I believe like many do simply an oil thing. It certainly had nothing to do with either religion nor 9/11. It was a trumped-up invasion to grab oil and of course it's all gone horribly wrong on every level.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives.
Yeah, Islam was so peaceful from 600 AD to 1900 when oil became a desired resource.
Moron.

As I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and I also did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany, I'm fully versed in my history and indeed what I'm talking about that's happening now.

The fact that Europe itself hasn't faced something like what we could potentially be facing since the Gates of Vienna, well that tells the story of what I've already illustrated.

History and Politics degree from Balliol! I wonder where you learned to get that stupid. Honestly, you can tell people with degrees like yours because no one can get that brainwashed on their own.

You should get your money back because you didn't learn jack. Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord 1400 years ago and has been expanding and controlling by force since then.

Yes tell me something that I already didn't know :rolleyes-41: Or was that you attempting to show that you're an intellectual :rolleyes-41:

If it's the latter you've failed.

I know all about Syria and I know all about what will happen there soon.

Moron.

Yes tell me something that I already didn't know :rolleyes-41: Or was that you attempting to show that you're an intellectual :rolleyes-41:

You're the one claiming Islam doesn't attack people unless provoked. History smashed you in the face with that whopper.

Freaking Muslims have never gotten along with anyone, they can't even get along with themselves

That's odd, because up to now you wags kept saying "Muslim" and "terrorist" are the same thing. Now suddenly you're making distinctions?

The problem we have, and it's a fundamental one and deeply unsettling. That's at this moment, we're not sure who's who. We just see an abundance of Muslims and it's almost impossible to tell who's a terrorist, who's a potential terrorist and who's completely harmless.

How such a dilemma is rectified is not entirely certain.

Moron.

You're the one claiming Islam doesn't attack people unless provoked. History smashed you in the face with that whopper.

I never said that of course, now you're just making things up darling, making up things I didn't say.

Stick your little emoticon up your ass. Muslims have warred for centuries, that is what I said, now if you can refute it go ahead, if not, stfu

The problem we have, and it's a fundamental one and deeply unsettling. That's at this moment, we're not sure who's who. We just see an abundance of Muslims and it's almost impossible to tell who's a terrorist, who's a potential terrorist and who's completely harmless.

How such a dilemma is rectified is not entirely certain.

Yeah I'm hip --- simply calling out a fallacy. It's my job around here. :rolleyes:

Amen! I don't see devout Baptist bursting into a Lutheran church and shooting it up with assault weapons. I don't see Roman Catholics strapping on bomb vests and going into crowded shopping malls to commit suicide – leading to a glory path to the Pearly Gates. I don't see Sunday Schools teaching that all non-Christians are infidels and deserve to be massacred.

Workplace violence strikes again. “Allahu Akbar!” evidently means, “I quit,” and pipe bombs are the new resignation letter. Southern Baptist redneck Syed Rizwan Farook and his Irish Catholic wife, Tashfeen Malik, are reported to have been inexplicably in touch with ambiguously international, not-at-all-Islam-related terrorists under investigation by the FBI prior to mowing down 35 white-privileged American citizens at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California.

A bit on the snarky side but quite apt. Read the full story @ ‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist
No True Scotsman

With so much happening, Damascus probably will fall....and then things are going to get even more crazy and violent.

10376143_10154783065670014_5611179928453355272_n.jpg

Moron.

I never said that of course, now you're just making things up darling, making up things I didn't say.
You sure did say it. Post 71.
"I thinkthat it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives."

With so much happening, Damascus probably will fall....and then things are going to get even more crazy and violent.
I thought you said you're a Christian?
Valley of Meggido is half hour drive from Damascus.

Forum List

Back