Christian support of Trump

LOL!!! Veterans?!

THe opiods are coming across a border that people lke you want to keep open. The housing crash was caused by people like you that were sure that banks weren't lending to poor black people, out of racism,

oil? oil prices are as low as they are, because people like me supported DRILLING.

most opiods are coming thru legal ports of entry & coming from ghinaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

the housing crash started under bush & ANYBODY with a pulse could get a mortgage regardless of income. wall st couldn't care less what color you were.

the price of oil goes up & goes down... gone are the days of cheap cheap gas & it will most assuredly go up.

1. Last I looked the majority were coming over the border, and if that changed, way to go Trump.

2. The housing bubble started under Clinton.

3. Well, let's just not drill then like you people want. I'm sure that will work out fine. Not like reducing supply raises prices.

china & then mexico are the culprits for opioids entering this country... again thru ports of entry. the wall will not have much impact.

1999 clinton sign it. bush carried it for 8 years.

the best way to defeat big oil is to make their product worthless.

1. So, China and Mexico flood US with opiods and you blame me.

2. True. Bush, like most republicans are terrified of being called "racist" and let the stupidity continue.

3. "Defeat big oil"? Your hate of big oil, is your issue. I want jobs and cheap energy.

1) huh?
2) sure, & greed didn't play it it... at all..... riiiiiiiiiiiight. we are talking wall street, remember? ' greed IS good '.
3) i hate big oil for environmental reasons above all & just like coal... them th ar jobs ain't coming back with any real promise. some are temporary, then it's pretty much all automation.

1. You jumped in to defend G.T. and that was his position.

2. Yep. Bush certainly wasnt' motivated by personal financial gain.

3. LOL!!!! Yeah, at least you are admitting why you want to fuck over the workers, and energy costs. Most of your fellow travelers are not.

Sorry, no denial of racism is valid. By your own rules, you are a racist bigot, and nothing you say, nor you yourself as a person has any value.

All good people must ban together to destroy you.

I know it sounds harsh. But, you are a racist.

haaaaaaaa................... you are fucking certifiable.

Said the racist.

you forgot fascist, atheist, sexist.... :71:

And you are still racist. By your own rules.

only in your mind, cartoon boy. i don't know wtf you even mean by 'rules'.... i don't understand cray cray.

I admit you're really holding firm in your role of "Stupid", but I am still not buying it.

YOu racist.

starting with the poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables.

Nope. Staring with people like you. See Shitty san francisco.

i don't live in SF. & i have a nice home with 2 potties. what else ya got?

Your pretense that you are too stupid to distinguish between, "you" and "people like you" is not credible.

You certainly seem stupid, but not that stupid.

So, stop your lying.

uh-huh. *you* & *people like you* is a distinction without a difference.

No. It's not.

You means YOU.

People like you, means other people who are like you.

Your stonewalling, has led you to a really stupid position here. Try to be less absurd.

just like GT said - you are stuck on stupid. that is most certainly a distinction w/out a differance. if you were saying something derogatory about *people like you* to a black person - that would make YOU a racist & that black person would think *YOU* are for very good reasons. stonewalling what? you are going off the rails here & not even making any sense - i can't follow you.

ya ya ya....... i'm also a facist & an atheist too.... so why not? gots anymore?

Your denying that men have a right to participate in the political process, on an issue, based on their gender.

You are discriminating against them, based on their sex.

THat is literally the dictionary definition of sexism.

men can shout to the rooftops - but there is only one definitive final vote on one's own medical decisions over their own autonomy... can't wait for you to tell me that a female gets to decide when ( not if ) a man gets a vasectomy....

So, you're pretending that the baby is not there, and society has no obligation to protect it?

THat is dishonest of you. And cowardly.

Your rationalizations for your bigotry, are noted and held against you.

a zygote is not a 'baby'... an embryo is not a baby........... & when you wanna cough up all the needed tax hikes to feed, clothe, educate, house & nurture the resulting full term viable human being, then you can try again, you misogynistic dolt....

Society says otherwise. Society says that at some point, it is a baby, or at least close enough to have some protections.

And thus, society has an obligation to protect him or her.

Your rationalizations for not liking that, or wanting to ban men from having the right to speak on the issue, is just you being a bad person.

sure.

haaaaaaaa................... you are fucking certifiable.

Said the racist.

you forgot fascist, atheist, sexist.... :71:

And you are still racist. By your own rules.

only in your mind, cartoon boy. i don't know wtf you even mean by 'rules'.... i don't understand cray cray.

I admit you're really holding firm in your role of "Stupid", but I am still not buying it.

YOu racist.

you're stuck like a pig in mud.

most opiods are coming thru legal ports of entry & coming from ghinaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

the housing crash started under bush & ANYBODY with a pulse could get a mortgage regardless of income. wall st couldn't care less what color you were.

the price of oil goes up & goes down... gone are the days of cheap cheap gas & it will most assuredly go up.

1. Last I looked the majority were coming over the border, and if that changed, way to go Trump.

3. Well, let's just not drill then like you people want. I'm sure that will work out fine. Not like reducing supply raises prices.

china & then mexico are the culprits for opioids entering this country... again thru ports of entry. the wall will not have much impact.

2. True. Bush, like most republicans are terrified of being called "racist" and let the stupidity continue.

3. "Defeat big oil"? Your hate of big oil, is your issue. I want jobs and cheap energy.

1) huh?
2) sure, & greed didn't play it it... at all..... riiiiiiiiiiiight. we are talking wall street, remember? ' greed IS good '.
3) i hate big oil for environmental reasons above all & just like coal... them th ar jobs ain't coming back with any real promise. some are temporary, then it's pretty much all automation.

3. LOL!!!! Yeah, at least you are admitting why you want to fuck over the workers, and energy costs. Most of your fellow travelers are not.

i have a kid who i want to have a clean air clean water & normal temperate earth to live a very long life on. apparently you would like to fuck over all them thar precious post born 'babies' you wanna save -because oil is cheap.

Nope. Staring with people like you. See Shitty san francisco.

Your pretense that you are too stupid to distinguish between, "you" and "people like you" is not credible.

So, stop your lying.

No. It's not.

You means YOU.

Your stonewalling, has led you to a really stupid position here. Try to be less absurd.

just like GT said - you are stuck on stupid. that is most certainly a distinction w/out a differance. if you were saying something derogatory about *people like you* to a black person - that would make YOU a racist & that black person would think *YOU* are for very good reasons. stonewalling what? you are going off the rails here & not even making any sense - i can't follow you.

"YOu" is you, a singular person, specifically YOU.

"People like you" is a GROUP of people, that are in some way "LIKE" you, but are not specifically you.

ONly a liar would pretend their is no distinction to be made between that two.

You are dishonest, because you have lost the debate.

Your denying that men have a right to participate in the political process, on an issue, based on their gender.

You are discriminating against them, based on their sex.

THat is literally the dictionary definition of sexism.

men can shout to the rooftops - but there is only one definitive final vote on one's own medical decisions over their own autonomy... can't wait for you to tell me that a female gets to decide when ( not if ) a man gets a vasectomy....

So, you're pretending that the baby is not there, and society has no obligation to protect it?

a zygote is not a 'baby'... an embryo is not a baby........... & when you wanna cough up all the needed tax hikes to feed, clothe, educate, house & nurture the resulting full term viable human being, then you can try again, you misogynistic dolt....

Society says otherwise. Society says that at some point, it is a baby, or at least close enough to have some protections.

Your rationalizations for not liking that, or wanting to ban men from having the right to speak on the issue, is just you being a bad person.

sure.

HOw else can one explain your desire to discriminate against men, based on their sex?

Or your pretense that no one else is involved in your desire to abort a baby, when society obviously disagrees.

So, stop your lying.

No. It's not.

You means YOU.

"People like you" is a GROUP of people, that are in some way "LIKE" you, but are not specifically you.

lol.................. & you 'won' like your stable geniused prez thinks he wins.

sure.

HOw else can one explain your desire to discriminate against men, based on their sex?

Or your pretense that no one else is involved in your desire to abort a baby, when society obviously disagrees.

wow... just wow. i desire any female to be in charge & has the last say over her body. i desire any male to have the same autonomy over his. see? capiche? bene.

no one else is involved when the final decision is made. with anybody. over their own body.

i can't get any more clear than that - but because you are stuck on stupid, you can't see past your own deficient thought process'.

1) huh?

i have a kid who i want to have a clean air clean water & normal temperate earth to live a very long life on. apparently you would like to fuck over all them thar precious post born 'babies' you wanna save -because oil is cheap.

I'm trying to ensure that I can have comfortable retirement and hopefully leave a nice inheritance to my descendants.

You want to fuck with that, because of nebulous ideas about pollution a "very long" time from now?

It is on you to make the cost benefit analysis. Shouting "BIG OIL" doesnt' cut it.

So, stop your lying.

No. It's not.

You means YOU.

lol.................. & you 'won' like your stable geniused prez thinks he wins.

Your avoidance of what I said tells me that you finally realized how stupid you were being.

Any who, to get this back out of the weeds,

Only a drama queen would pretend that Christians supporting Trump, is in any way, surprising or shocking.

He is willing to work with them, on various issues, while the other choice was/is actively hostile to them.

sure.

wow... just wow. i desire any female to be in charge & has the last say over her body. i desire any male to have the same autonomy over his. see? capiche? bene.

no one else is involved when the final decision is made. with anybody. over their own body.

i can't get any more clear than that - but because you are stuck on stupid, you can't see past your own deficient thought process'.

Your dishonest pretense that there is no one else involved during an abortion, and that you did not want to exclude men, based on their sex,

makes you a bad person.

1) huh?

I'm trying to ensure that I can have comfortable retirement and hopefully leave a nice inheritance to my descendants.

You want to fuck with that, because of nebulous ideas about pollution a "very long" time from now?

It is on you to make the cost benefit analysis. Shouting "BIG OIL" doesnt' cut it.

it's not up to me.... it's the powers that be & many are saying the earth is in its 11th hr.

that pollution is here & now. not sometime in the future... but no worries- your dear leader has rolled back clean water & clean air protections so you'll be wheezing, fighting stomach cancer & on O2 for your retirement.

No. It's not.

You means YOU.

Your avoidance of what I said tells me that you finally realized how stupid you were being.

Any who, to get this back out of the weeds,

Only a drama queen would pretend that Christians supporting Trump, is in any way, surprising or shocking.

He is willing to work with them, on various issues, while the other choice was/is actively hostile to them.

you are on a whole other astro plane, space cadet.

sure.

Your dishonest pretense that there is no one else involved during an abortion, and that you did not want to exclude men, based on their sex,

makes you a bad person.

bad, & sexist,& fascist, & atheist

1) huh?

it's not up to me.... it's the powers that be & many are saying the earth is in its 11th hr.

that pollution is here & now. not sometime in the future... but no worries- your dear leader has rolled back clean water & clean air protections so you'll be wheezing, fighting stomach cancer & on O2 for your retirement.

1. YOur panic mongering is noted.

2. Your inability to make the case in noted.

How can a true Christian support the immoral, unethical Donald Trump.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.
Don't Christians have to love their neighbor?
They`re too bust building walls to keep them out. That`s what Jesus would want them to do.

The neighbor should not be coveting our land.

trump wants to covet land from american prop owners for his wall.

Forum List

Back