Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

No that's not what it means. And if you Direct that to ANYBODY it is a crime. That phrase isn't allowed there. Lots of Muslims get punished for saying that. Regardless of who you are.
Bullshit. Stop lying, KALB, Kharab Deenek, I and my family are from Muslim countries, the pigs openly practiced persecution and bigotry of Jews and Christians, and ridiculed their religion with no consquence whatsoever.

The phrase is illegal. And I'm not believing you until you give me your family's last name.
Ha ha ha! You're funny. Many Jews had to change their last names to Muslim sounding ones, in order to survive, Kalb. What would you know, you said you grew up here, asshole. My family goes back generations. The stories I've heard about what you Muslim animals used to do to non Muslims, when I was child, I will never forget.

No that's not what it means. And if you Direct that to ANYBODY it is a crime. That phrase isn't allowed there. Lots of Muslims get punished for saying that. Regardless of who you are.

Bullshit. Stop lying, KALB, Kharab Deenek, I and my family are from Muslim countries, the pigs openly practiced persecution and bigotry of Jews and Christians, and ridiculed their religion with no consquence whatsoever.

ok ok guys----calm down-----now I have decided NOT TO ASK HUBBY WHAT
"KHARAB DEENEK" means--------he might faint Roudy----tell me---or at least HINT AT IT
irose, khara is shit and deen or the possessive "deenek" is religion. I didn't say anything untrue. LOL

The phrase is illegal. And I'm not believing you until you give me your family's last name.
Ha ha ha! You're funny. Many Jews had to change their last names to Muslim sounding ones, in order to survive, Kalb. What would you know, you said you grew up here, asshole. My family goes back generations. The stories I've heard about what you Muslim animals used to do to non Muslims, when I was child, I will never forget.

You're a liar. Until you tell me your family's name. And where they lived in Iraq.

for the record-----gravity----I think roudy said something-----like "crap on your "religion" " "meccaist dog" uhm

according to my hubby---who was born in a shariah cesspit---saying something like that -----if you are non muslim---to a muslim would have been a capital crime------but muslims can legally throw the same crap at a non muslim-----ie---crap on your religion ---- christian or jew or hindu --dog.

In fact muslims do INCESSANTLY use such words at non muslims-----that I learned some of them simply because I have lived and worked near muslims Even those sluts wrapped up in black rags use these words------and even their little ----young----- sluts use them

uhm do not quote me about the translations----I am not absoutely sure------except KHALB does mean dog----- DEENEK probably means "your religion"

What phrase isn't allowed where (and why not)?

You're a liar. Until you tell me your family's name. And where they lived in Iraq.

until you tell me your social security number-----'because' YOU ARE A LIAR

This guy is straight up Israeli and thinks he can decieve everybody into his bullcrap. Knowing a few Arabic words doesn't have me convinced. He's a hoax. He says his family goes back generations, if that's true I can find that information. All I need is the last name.

Last edited:

"KHARAB DEENEK" means--------he might faint Roudy----tell me---or at least HINT AT IT
irose, khara is shit and deen or the possessive "deenek" is religion. I didn't say anything untrue. LOL

Kharab and Khara are two different words moron.

oh ok so I was right about DEENEK meaning "religion" (aw shucks ---I am so proud)
what does KHARAB mean------I did assume it to be the same
as kharah KHARAB??? roudy??? in hebrew there is CHARUV---or something like that-----a pod that grows on a tree and is edible probably not the same

This guy is straight up Israeli and thinks he can decieve everybody into his bullcrap. Knowing a few Arabic words doesn't have me convinced. He's a hoax. He says his family goes back generations, if that's true I can find that information. All I need is the last name.

sweetie 'because' there are lots of Iraqi jews------and----actually-----look at his pictures----HE LOOKS IRAQI ---- why would a person who is a jew and of Iraqi background want to lie about it-------in fact Iraqi jews are almost as ANNOYINGLY PROUD ----of their------iraqi background as iranian jews are proud of theirs------
probably because they have a very very long and RECORDED HISTORY
uhm.................your question is inappropriate for a message board-------you want him to be from -----uhm.......LENNINGRAD? spelling-----DECEIVE not "decieve"
remember I before E ----except after C

oh ok so I was right about DEENEK meaning "religion" (aw shucks ---I am so proud)
as kharah KHARAB??? roudy??? in hebrew there is CHARUV---or something like that-----a pod that grows on a tree and is edible probably not the same
kharab means bad in urdu and hindi..maybe derived from arabic or persian

Break/destroy.

sweetie 'because' there are lots of Iraqi jews------and----actually-----look at his pictures----HE LOOKS IRAQI ---- why would a person who is a jew and of Iraqi background want to lie about it-------in fact Iraqi jews are almost as ANNOYINGLY PROUD ----of their------iraqi background as iranian jews are proud of theirs------
probably because they have a very very long and RECORDED HISTORY
uhm.................your question is inappropriate for a message board-------you want him to be from -----uhm.......LENNINGRAD? spelling-----DECEIVE not "decieve"
remember I before E ----except after C

Where are his pictures??

Wonderful to see a non-Muslim Arab sister succeeding in the only democracy in the ME.
That is a misnomer spread by zionists and their supporters.

Lebanon, Turkey, Palestine, Egypt, and Iraq, are democracies in the ME :cool:
Turkey - Not only its past Kemalist, which Edrogan admitted recently (TURKEY Erdogan attacks the past, labels Kemalist ethnic cleansing Fascist - Asia News) were fascist, but its infamous article 301 is racist, (The first fascist state)

Lebanon and Palestine, where intimidating of Hamas or even "moderate" Fatah (Daily Telegraph (Oct. 2012): Fatah claims Palestinian election victory) or Hezbollah rules (UN chief slams Hizbullah 'intimidation' - JPost - Middle East), are hardly "democratic" what happens (to/) if Ahmed in Gaza dares utters support for the real democracy, Israel? Suffice to see the vast contrast in the rare-in-the-M.E. extremely self-criticism prevails in Israel.

These Hezbollah monsters who have destroyed (previous mostly Christian) Lebanon, even intimidate in dictators Chavez's "elections." (Chavez’s Last Hurrah! [Brookings Inst. Oct. 2012])

Last edited:

What kind of fucking Arab are you? "Kharab" is a verb + preposition combination, such as "Agree on" in English . Khara means shit and eb means "in" or "on", you combine those two together it becomes kharab, a combination meaning shit-on. On the other hand the word "kharab" in Farsi, also does mean defective or broken. Not sure if the Arabic and Farsi come from the same origin, but considering that Arab Muslims invaded Iran and shoved Islam and the Arabic language down the throats of the Zoroastrian Iranians at the point of a sword, they probably do.

For your information, the Jews of Iraq are older than the Muslim invaders. They have been there for thousands of years, since Babylon. Just like the Christians of Egypt are older than the Muslim invaders, just like the Jews of Iran are older than the Muslim invaders and go back to Ester's of the Old Testament.

Last edited:

What kind of fucking Arab are you? "Kharab" is a verb + preposition combination, such as "Agree on" in English . Khara means shit and eb means "in" or "on", you combine those two together it becomes kharab, a combination meaning shit-on. On the other hand the word "kharab" in Farsi, also does mean defective or broken. Not sure if the Arabic and Farsi come from the same origin, but considering that Arab Muslims invaded Iran and shoved Islam and the Arabic language down the throats of the Zoroastrian Iranians at the point of a sword, they probably do.

Hey stupid, Khara "BE" or Khara "3ala" can mean shit on.

Kharab is a different word. Marhaba agreed with me on what it means.

Now to back to Arabic school.

Yep.....I love Paula Abdul.... A nice Jewish girl

170px-Paula_Abdul_2007.jpg

Abdul was born in San Fernando, California to Jewish parents. Abdul's father, Harry Abdul, was born in Aleppo, Syria, raised in Brazil, and subsequently immigrated to the United States;[5] her mother, Lorraine M. (née Rykiss), is originally from Minnedosa, Manitoba in Canada with ancestors from Russia and Ukraine,[6][7] and Abdul derives Canadian citizenship through her

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYrLwO0cIk]Paula Abdul... "a good Jewish girl." - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back