Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

What are the figures for immigration ?
I believe he is copying from this site, Marg. And here he is constantly stating that many of us are using Jewish propaganda sites!!!
Palestinian History, A Chronology
Did you know that the Druze fight side by side with Jews in Israeli army?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Druze

The Druze (Arabic: درزي, derzī or durzī*, plural دروز, durūz, Hebrew: דרוזים* druzim) are an esoteric monotheistic religious community found primarily in Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan. The religion incorporates elements of Ismailism, Gnosticism, Neoplatonism and other philosophies. The Druze call themselves Ahl al-Tawhid "People of Unitarianism or Monotheism" or al-Muwaḥḥidūn "Unitarians, Monotheists." Sheikh Amin Tarif was the preeminent religious leader of the community until his death in 1993. [6]

Military service and public office

See also: List of Arab members of the Knesset

Druze citizens are prominent in the Israel Defense Forces and in politics. The bond between Jewish and Druze soldiers is commonly known by the term "a covenant of blood" (Hebrew: ברית דמים, brit damim). [8] Five Druze lawmakers were elected to serve in the 18th Knesset, a disproportionately large number considering their population.[9] Reda Mansour a Druze poet, historian and diplomat, explained: “We are the only non-Jewish minority that is drafted into the military, and we have an even higher percentage in the combat units and as officers than the Jewish members themselves. So we are considered a very nationalistic, patriotic community.”[10]

In 1973, Amel Nasser A-Din founded the Zionist Druze Circle,[11][12] a group whose aim was to encourage the Druze to support the state of Israel fully and unreservedly.[13] Druze commander of the IDF Herev battalion

Majalli Wahabi was the acting President of Israel in February 2007.
In 2007, Nabiah A-Din, mayor of Kasra Adia, rejected the "multi-cultural" Israeli constitution proposed by the Israeli Arab organization Adalah: "The state of Israel is Jewish state as well as a democratic state that espouses equality and elections. We invalidate and reject everything that the Adalah organization is requesting," he said. According to A-din, the fate of Druze and Circassians in Israel is intertwined with that of the state. "This is a blood pact, and a pact of the living. We are unwilling to support a substantial alteration to the nature of this state, to which we tied our destinies prior to its establishment," he said.[14] As of 2005 there were 7,000 registered members in the Druze Zionist movement.[15] In 2009, the movement held a Druze Zionist youth conference with 1,700 participants.[16] In a survey conducted in 2008, Yussuf Hassan of the Tel Aviv University found that more than 94% of Druze youngsters classified themselves as "Druze-Israelis" in the religious and national context.

On 30 June 2011, Haaretz reported that a growing number of Israeli Druze were joining elite units of the military, leaving the official Druze battalion, Herev, understaffed. This trend has led to calls for its disbandment.[17] Military service is a tradition among some of the Druze population, 83 percent of Druze boys serve in the army, according to the IDF's statistics.[30] According to the Israeli army, 369 Druze soldiers have been killed in combat operations since 1948.[31]

[edit] Bedouins and Israeli Arabs
Bedouin soldiers in 1949

Israeli Arab soldiers, serving in the Galilee in 1978

Bedouin Desert Reconnaissance Battalion, visiting an Arab school
By law, all Israeli citizens are subject to conscription. The Defense Minister has complete discretion to grant exemption to individual citizens or classes of citizens. A long-standing policy dating to Israel's early years extends an exemption to all other Israeli minorities (most notably Israeli Arabs). However, there is a long-standing government policy of encouraging Bedouins to volunteer and of offering them various inducements, and in some impoverished Bedouin communities a military career seems one of the few means of (relative) social mobility available. Also, Muslims and Christians are accepted as volunteers, even at an age greater than 18.[32]

Rather than perform army service, Israeli Arab youths have the option to volunteer to national service and receive benefits similar to those received by discharged soldiers. The volunteers are generally allocated to Arab populations, where they assist with social and community matters. As of 2010 there are 1,473 Arabs volunteering for national service. According to sources in the national service administration, Arab leaders are counseling youths to refrain from performing services to the state. According to a National Service official, "For years the Arab leadership has demanded, justifiably, benefits for Arab youths similar to those received by discharged soldiers. Now, when this opportunity is available, it is precisely these leaders who reject the state's call to come and do the service, and receive these benefits".[35]

Although Arabs are not obligated to serve in IDF, any Arab can volunteer. A Muslim Arab woman is currently serving as a medic with unit 669.[36]
Cpl. Elinor Joseph from Haifa became the first female Arab combat soldier for IDF. Elinor said:

...there was a Katyusha [rocket] that fell near my house and also hurt Arabs. If someone would tell me that serving in the IDF means killing Arabs, I remind them that Arabs also kill Arabs.[37]

Last edited:
Did Roudy just tell you to get the fuck out of here? my Arabic is a little rusty.

He said something very wrong in Arabic. It actually could get you arrested in Arabic countries. The first thing he said was regarding my religion.

Then, yes he did say leave from here, you Muslim dog. And the last part is basically C'mon!

Did Roudy just tell you to get the fuck out of here? my Arabic is a little rusty.

He said something very wrong in Arabic. It actually could get you arrested in Arabic countries. The first thing he said was regarding my religion.

Then, yes he did say leave from here, you Muslim dog. And the last part is basically C'mon!
You forgot the part where said to look for the link up uranus. The link was right there in the article, you fucking blind retard. Man, why do you make it so much fun to shit on you? You enjoy eating Kosher poop? Ha ha ha!

for the record-----gravity----I think roudy said something-----like "crap on your "religion" " "meccaist dog" uhm

according to my hubby---who was born in a shariah cesspit---saying something like that -----if you are non muslim---to a muslim would have been a capital crime------but muslims can legally throw the same crap at a non muslim-----ie---crap on your religion ---- christian or jew or hindu --dog.

In fact muslims do INCESSANTLY use such words at non muslims-----that I learned some of them simply because I have lived and worked near muslims Even those sluts wrapped up in black rags use these words------and even their little ----young----- sluts use them

uhm do not quote me about the translations----I am not absoutely sure------except KHALB does mean dog----- DEENEK probably means "your religion"

You edited it in you dumbass.
Yes I did, donkey. It's hard to switch back and forth with an IPad. You paste the text and when you go back to paste more or post a link, it goes blank, and all your work gets eliminated.

for the record-----gravity----I think roudy said something-----like "crap on your "religion" " "meccaist dog" uhm

according to my hubby---who was born in a shariah cesspit---saying something like that -----if you are non muslim---to a muslim would have been a capital crime------but muslims can legally throw the same crap at a non muslim-----ie---crap on your religion ---- christian or jew or hindu --dog.

In fact muslims do INCESSANTLY use such words at non muslims-----that I learned some of them simply because I have lived and worked near muslims Even those sluts wrapped up in black rags use these words------and even their little ----young----- sluts use them

uhm do not quote me about the translations----I am not absoutely sure------except KHALB does mean dog----- DEENEK probably means "your religion"
LOL Irose. For the record, "crap" and "Islam" are redundant words.

well israel didn't have this racist law before when there were real wars...it only did this recently

they could check all spouses with their intelligence agencies

they still have many thousands of pals working in israel as cheap labour and before there were many more from both gaza and the west bank

for me, there are few truly civilised places and the Uk had to be forced by europe to give british women marrying foreigners the same rights as men. now they are restricting them again on economic grounds...rich only welcome

but israel is a world leader in racist collective punishment which we don't do and this law punishes the whole arab citizenry regardless which is uncivilised
I don't believe that the US. just allows the spouses who come from Mexico and Central America to automatically be given the right to join their American citizen spouses here. Kvetch certainly does a lot of Kvetching about Israel, but he doesn't seem to have a problem with the no go Muslim areas in his own country. For all we know, the area which Kvetch lives in will be claimed as Islamic land, the same way Muslims are claiming in one of the Scandenavia countries. So tell us, Kvetch, if Israel is so racist, why many Arab women certainly have gotten far ahead in israel where they are held back in Muslim countries.

No that's not what it means. And if you Direct that to ANYBODY it is a crime. That phrase isn't allowed there. Lots of Muslims get punished for saying that. Regardless of who you are.

uhm do not quote me about the translations----I am not absoutely sure------except

KHALB does mean dog----- DEENEK probably means "your religion"

No that's not what it means. And if you Direct that to ANYBODY it is a crime. That phrase isn't allowed there. Lots of Muslims get punished for saying that. Regardless of who you are.

oh ok I just guessed on the DEENEK--------what does it mean?
-----I do not believe that it is illegal for a muslim to say to a non muslim
no matter how vulgar it is------hubby is sleeping------if it is THAT bad he probably
does not know what it means Ok in what country is it "ILLEGAL" for anyone to say "deenek" to ANYONE------even for a muslim to say it to a jew?

uhm do not quote me about the translations----I am not absoutely sure------except

oh ok I just guessed on the DEENEK--------what does it mean?
-----I do not believe that it is illegal for a muslim to say to a non muslim
no matter how vulgar it is------hubby is sleeping------if it is THAT bad he probably
does not know what it means Ok in what country is it "ILLEGAL" for anyone to say "deenek" to ANYONE------even for a muslim to say it to a jew?

It's illegal to anyone. Deenik is religion. You got the first word wrong.

Bullshit. Stop lying, KALB, Kharab Deenek, I and my family are from Muslim countries, the pigs openly practiced persecution and bigotry of Jews and Christians, and ridiculed their religion with no consquence whatsoever.

Bullshit. Stop lying, KALB, Kharab Deenek, I and my family are from Muslim countries, the pigs openly practiced persecution and bigotry of Jews and Christians, and ridiculed their religion with no consquence whatsoever.

The phrase is illegal. And I'm not believing you until you give me your family's last name.

ok ok guys----calm down-----now I have decided NOT TO ASK HUBBY WHAT
"KHARAB DEENEK" means--------he might faint Roudy----tell me---or at least HINT AT IT

400_300_monalisa_-398x350.jpg

In Syria, Christians are running for their lives. In Egypt, Christians are running for their lives. In Iraq, Christians are on the run. In Israel, an Arab Christian woman is in training to command a combat unit.

It’s all about horizons. And while Israel is not perfect, it offers greater horizons for everyone making it the United States of the region.

History took place on Wednesday, October 17, 2012, when Mona Abdo, a Christian Arab who grew up in Haifa, Israel, became the first female Arab commander of a combat unit in the Israeli Defense Forces.

Abdo’s road to this historic moment started in 2010 when, as a volunteer in the Israeli army, she served in the Ordnance Corps for four months before she knew that she wanted to do more, and, as a result, she was transferred to the female combat unit Caracal – where Arab and Jewish soldiers fight for the same side.

Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit
Wonderful to see a non-Muslim Arab sister succeeding in the only democracy in the ME.

--

Congressional Record, Volume 151, Part 8, May 19, 2005 to June 6, 2005 - Page 50 - Congress
Israel, as the only truly democratic nation in the Middle East should be lauded for 57 years of democracy. Israel continues to show the world that this small state who has been surrounded by aggressive states for most of its existence is here to stay...
Congressional Record, Volume 151, Part 8, May 19, 2005 to June 6, 2005 - Congress - Google Books

Forum List

Back