Wipe Israel Off The Map!!

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Well said! What's the punchline?

Eh?!

I bet you have a center fold of Hitler don't you?

No, Ahmadinejad is more to my likes.

I think you take your hatred and stupidity from hitler

Ahmedinnerjacket is toast.

images

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel.

So what, exactly, do "we" have to fear from that (or any) quote and who are "we?" :D

The nub of what you just said is total nonsense and bullcrap. Are you taking medication for your mental condition? It ain't working. Other than that, let me be the first to announce the resurgence of skit the zoid back to this site

Forum List

Back