Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

How can one explain the Jewish population increasing from 16% to 30% from 1929-1939?
Well we can explain the growing Arab population previously -- they came because the Jews had jobs for them. Why do you think so many Muslims are leaving their beloved Muslim countries and moving to Europe, Canada and the U.S.? I don't think they are immigrating for the weather. By the way, it is obvious that Baghdad Bob is now copying from one of his favorite Arab propaganda sites, which of course he wouldn't let us in on.

He does conveniently forget to post his sources at times. We both know why. :D

In all civilised western democracies you can marry who you like and live in either spouse's land.

Only recently did Israel bring in this blatantly racist law; Jews can do so but not Arabs.

Right across the board...a Jewish ethnic state means breaking jewish and democratic ethics and this is getting worse all the time

On the other hand I think it's true that few Israeli arabs would want to live in Arab lands, including the Arab part of Detroit these days!! I hear Detroit aint what it used to be.

they would rather go some place richer and more tolerant like............utopia

there are 250,000 palestinians in Chile, of all places!

I am no lover or supporter of any Arab government or Leader. Or even of my native England who is much to blame for Israel and Pakistan for that matter

Both 1947/8 partitions are the world's worst troublesome hell holes and its our fault.

In all civilised western democracies you can marry who you like and live in either spouse's land.

wrong again "kvetch" in times of war------all civilized democracies modify laws related to WHO YOU CAN MARRY and bring home-------for the record----you have declared virtually ALL if not all "muslim" states UNCIVILIZED

name a few civilized states and we can discuss their history
of allowing ALL persons married outside-----in ----thru their history

well israel didn't have this racist law before when there were real wars...it only did this recently

they could check all spouses with their intelligence agencies

they still have many thousands of pals working in israel as cheap labour and before there were many more from both gaza and the west bank

for me, there are few truly civilised places and the Uk had to be forced by europe to give british women marrying foreigners the same rights as men. now they are restricting them again on economic grounds...rich only welcome

but israel is a world leader in racist collective punishment which we don't do and this law punishes the whole arab citizenry regardless which is uncivilised

400_300_monalisa_-398x350.jpg

In Syria, Christians are running for their lives. In Egypt, Christians are running for their lives. In Iraq, Christians are on the run. In Israel, an Arab Christian woman is in training to command a combat unit.

It’s all about horizons. And while Israel is not perfect, it offers greater horizons for everyone making it the United States of the region.

History took place on Wednesday, October 17, 2012, when Mona Abdo, a Christian Arab who grew up in Haifa, Israel, became the first female Arab commander of a combat unit in the Israeli Defense Forces.

Abdo’s road to this historic moment started in 2010 when, as a volunteer in the Israeli army, she served in the Ordnance Corps for four months before she knew that she wanted to do more, and, as a result, she was transferred to the female combat unit Caracal – where Arab and Jewish soldiers fight for the same side.

Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

That is very cool.

Every race and ethnic group has their share of traitors.

She is a perfect example of that phenomena. :cool:

How is she really a traitor though? Christians are being chased into the streets in her native country, what is she betraying?

Did you expect an answer from sunni? I will answer----in islamic countries----CHRISTIANS who seem unable to LOVE SHARIAH law are called "TRAITORS"
------they are criminals. that is why a few million armenians were murdered in
1915-----they did not LOVE shariah law

250,000 Jewish immigrants from 1929-1939 tells us enough about this conflcit. 1933-1936 more than 164,000 Jewish immigrants arrived. No wonder there was a rebellion.

of the 250,000 immigrants------to palestine ----1929--1939 ---just about ALL OF THEM THAT I KNOW were escaping the vile filth of shariah oppression You are right---if not for the VILE FILTH of shariah and islamic oppression------Israel would not have had a basis for its existence as a country or the necessary power to being it about

No from Poland. Stupid skank

250,000 Jewish immigrants from 1929-1939 tells us enough about this conflcit. 1933-1936 more than 164,000 Jewish immigrants arrived. No wonder there was a rebellion.

of the 250,000 immigrants------to palestine ----1929--1939 ---just about ALL OF THEM THAT I KNOW were escaping the vile filth of shariah oppression You are right---if not for the VILE FILTH of shariah and islamic oppression------Israel would not have had a basis for its existence as a country or the necessary power to being it about

wrong again -----the STUPID SKANK FATMAH BINT MUHUMMAD AL KANZEER----was from arabia -----and that bitch is not here nor is her piece of shit father

wrong again -----the STUPID SKANK FATMAH BINT MUHUMMAD AL KANZEER----was from arabia -----and that bitch is not here nor is her piece of shit father

No from Poland. And other European countries. Completely illegal smuggling as well. So that means Israel is an illegal state. The rebellion was to protect their land. You bet if 2 million Arabs immigrated to Israel in the past 5 or 7 years Israelis would panic and start killing Arabs in terror attacks.

Just a typical zionist PR stunt. :cool:

Why are you such a miserable person ? I mean, I know you're a Sunni rat and your god was a pig child raper. I also know that your homeland (not the U.S where you live now), is probably a shithole with a dictator that treated his people like shit, while Israel is THRIVING and GROWING and people are happier THAN EVER and has a normal LEADER, no DICTATOR. BUt there's no need for you to take out your anger on the people here
Incorrect nitwit.

I'm 100% American born and raised.

With my ancestry dating back to before the Civil War. :cool:

Well your name is Sunni Man and that appears to be a mosque in your avatar.

You should be ashamed to be American.

No from Poland. And other European countries. Completely illegal smuggling as well. So that means Israel is an illegal state. The rebellion was to protect their land. You bet if 2 million Arabs immigrated to Israel in the past 5 or 7 years Israelis would panic and start killing Arabs in terror attacks.

---wrong again-----the shit hole Mecca is an illegal city-----a bunch of shitty dogs came into that city and killed all the civilized people there besides that-----the stench wafts all the way over half the planet

---wrong again-----the shit hole Mecca is an illegal city-----a bunch of shitty dogs came into that city and killed all the civilized people there besides that-----the stench wafts all the way over half the planet

Are you fucking drunk again?? :mad:

Are you fucking drunk again?? :mad:

which of your boyfriends are you addressing?

Why are you such a miserable person ? I mean, I know you're a Sunni rat and your god was a pig child raper. I also know that your homeland (not the U.S where you live now), is probably a shithole with a dictator that treated his people like shit, while Israel is THRIVING and GROWING and people are happier THAN EVER and has a normal LEADER, no DICTATOR. BUt there's no need for you to take out your anger on the people here
Incorrect nitwit.

I'm 100% American born and raised.

With my ancestry dating back to before the Civil War. :cool:

Well your name is Sunni Man and that appears to be a mosque in your avatar.

You should be ashamed to be American.

Kiss my fucking ass and get the fuck out of our diverse country and go back to your fascist shithole Israel :rolleyes:

Saying you're faith strips you from your American patriotism and love of your country is shameful. That's not what Americans believe. That's what NAZIS believe

Forum List

Back