Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

I think it's fairly true, and I recall some Conservatives complaining about the fact that the media always portrays him as the first black president when he's half-white as well.

"Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rock what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rock decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rock added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rock said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s whiteness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rock smiled and said.

He's a funny guy.

I think it's fairly true, and I recall some Conservatives complaining about the fact that the media always portrays him as the first black president when he's half-white as well.

Those conservatives have no life.

He is half white and still the first black President. Weird how that works.

"Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rock what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rock decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rock added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rock said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s whiteness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rock smiled and said.

He's a funny guy.

yeah he is. I've no problem with Chris Rock...

He's a funny guy.

yeah he is. I've no problem with Chris Rock...

Until this
Chris Rock: George Bush has fucked up so bad he made it hard for a White man to run for president.

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There'

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There' - Chris Rock - Fox Nation

:eek:

Ooooooo Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My sarcasm meter is off the charts with your faux caring about it in this post liability :p

That was pretty funny though...and true...glad it wasn't a white comic who said it or else it would be a huge and lame news story.
It will probably become a huge lame news story. Headline will read " Black comedian says Obama is white". :eek:

Forum List

Back