Chris Matthews: "I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week"

sums it up

SNIP:
Chris Matthews’ ode to joy
Last Updated: 11:38 PM, November 7, 2012
Posted: November 08, 2012

Is there a smaller, more unprincipled man in the national political debate than Chris Matthews of MSNBC?

No, there is not.

Bereft of decency and devoid of soul, what mattered most for Matthews is that his candidate — in this case, President Obama — somehow was boosted over the top.

And if millions of his fellow citizens encounter appalling deprivations along the way — well, to Matthews, they’re just eggs to be broken for the Obama omelet.

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week,” he said Tuesday.

By which he meant Hurricane Sandy, which sowed death and destruction all along the East Coast — especially in the New York metropolitan region.

Chris Matthews

“The storm brought in possibilities for good politics,” he added — referencing polls suggesting Sandy gave Obama a critical jolt.

Never mind the 100-plus deaths.

Never mind the destruction.

Never mind the tens of thousands still huddled without heat or power on Staten Island. Or Breezy Point. Or the Rockaways and Coney Island.

Matthews says he grew up on the Jersey Shore — as savagely hit by Sandy as any region along its devastating path.

Empathy?

From this pinched little man?

Hardly.

For he’s moved on.

Matthews lives in the very rich and overwhelmingly white Maryland township of Chevy Chase — which makes his pious sermonizing about GOP “elitism” just another bucket of moral bilge.

Reaction to Matthews’ vile outburst was predictable — prompting the little man to take to Twitter.

all of it here
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews’ Sandy barb-Editorial - NYPOST.com

Pathetic little minded man.
Can you imagine if a republican had said such outrages remarks....
Yet they let this obviously mean spirited anti american continue to speak to
the very people who are suffering terribly, lost loved ones.
No apology can cure what is in his heart, or change what is in ours!

Leftists are scum.
Has Limbaugh apologized to Sandra Fluke yet?

Has Glenn Beck apologized to President Obama yet?

Yes, rush did apologize. I don't know why though, when you get on national tv and state you can't afford college and birth control, and the goverment should pay for it. Well excuse me, your a whore. Rush just told the truth, which truth is something liberals can't stand.

Leftists are scum.

Yes, rush did apologize. I don't know why though, when you get on national tv and state you can't afford college and birth control, and the goverment should pay for it. Well excuse me, your a whore. Rush just told the truth, which truth is something liberals can't stand.

Link?

Has Maher apologized to Laura Ingraham? Has Letterman apologized to Palin?
Maher and Letterman are comedians, not people wanting to be taken seriously for their political observations, like Beck and the Oxy Moron.

oh right sure...lets bet on your heads exploding if Maher had called the Misses Obama a Cxxnt..

but since it was a Republican Vice Presidential candidate he is only a comedian..

two faced hypocrites is what you all are

Link?
HuffyPuffy for fluffers

Has Maher apologized to Laura Ingraham? Has Letterman apologized to Palin?
Maher and Letterman are comedians, not people wanting to be taken seriously for their political observations, like Beck and the Oxy Moron.

don't cop out asswipe, you worship at their political alters, they talk politics all the time. so don't give us the comedian bullshit it don't wash

Does this thread make all you marginalized, fringe extremist wingnuts feel better after having your asses handed to you and your ideology soundly rejected by the American people?

I sure hope so! Because you really have nothing left except your hatred. :lol:

Will you mindless bootlickers stop pretending that every single person in America voted for your little tin god?

No. You probably won't.
You lost. BIG TIME.

Enjoy the crumbs of twisting events to mean what you want them to mean, in order to salve your self-inflicted wounds.
Looks like I was right -- you mindless bootlickers WON'T stop pretending that every single person in America voted for your little tin god.

You can't be a leftist without an amazing capacity for self-deception.

Link?

Huffington post covered it, just google rush limbaugh apologizes to fluke.

This thread, still on-going, kicking a dead horse, is yet another example of the right living in a different reality.

How long will you continue to repeat your manufactured outrage over the statement, after you know he has apologized.

It's either you accept the apology, or you don't. Or...perhaps you simply want to make political hay by ginning up yet another trumped up story to slight someone on the left.

I wonder...what. could. it. be?

Gee Marcy, the left usually bellows and cries until the said person is taken off the air. Why do you have a double standard?

Forum List

Back