Conservatives have become a “nationalist party of the right” that has abandoned compassion and no longer prioritises the NHS.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Here is Dr Dan Poulter resigning from the filth and joining labour.

Should we forgive him for his career of shame or cut him some slack for his public service ?

He still worked for evil. And sstill worked in his local hospital.

Poulter said his experiences on more than 20 night shifts over the last year in a severely overstretched accident and emergency department had been “truly life-changing” and persuaded him to defect to the only party he believed was now really committed to investing in improving the NHS.

I cant really forgive him. He was there for all of it but never said anything about the US style neo nazi elements taking over the party.

Still a bad week for the tories so kumbaya and all that.

Here is Dr Dan Poulter resigning from the filth and joining labour.

Should we forgive him for his career of shame or cut him some slack for his public service ?

He still worked for evil. And sstill worked in his local hospital.

Poulter said his experiences on more than 20 night shifts over the last year in a severely overstretched accident and emergency department had been “truly life-changing” and persuaded him to defect to the only party he believed was now really committed to investing in improving the NHS.

I cant really forgive him. He was there for all of it but never said anything about the US style neo nazi elements taking over the party.

Still a bad week for the tories so kumbaya and all that.
He’s a globalist uniparty type. I bet those hospitals are stock full of brown skinned third world trash that the Uniparty over there allowed to flood the nation. “Nationalists” that you fear so much would never have allowed such nonsense to happen.

So enjoy your collapsing society while you can.

He’s a globalist uniparty type. I bet those hospitals are stock full of brown skinned third world trash that the Uniparty over there allowed to flood the nation. “Nationalists” that you fear so much would never have allowed such nonsense to happen.

So enjoy your collapsing society while you can.
It looks like most people agree with him. Only racist shite like you disagree.

It looks like most people agree with him. Only racist shite like you disagree.
If “most people” agree with him then most people over there are dumb and irresponsible, which is why your nation is collapsing as it is.

Jumping off a cliff just because most everyone else is, doesn’t mean it’s all going to work out for the better.

If “most people” agree with him then most people over there are dumb and irresponsible, which is why your nation is collapsing as it is.

Jumping off a cliff just because most everyone else is, doesn’t mean it’s all going to work out for the better.
Word salad, Find a point and make it you thick fucker.

Another day and another tory defects. This time its nothing to brag about and the only upside is to drive the dagger deeper into sunaks gaping wound. At this rate Labour will be the govt without an election.

Forum List

Back