Chris Matthews: "I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week"

His sniveling white ass was on TV today crying about how tired he was.

It's way past time for Chris to go do something else.
Go do the Academia thing and teach students how to
be the perfect liberal.

Chris Matthews likes massive devastating storms that kills over hundred, devastates communities, submerged, subways, destroys billions of dollars of property, so that fascist dictator Obama can take this entire nation to ruins. Did Chris Matthews come from the pit of Hell?

First time in my life I am not proud to be an American

[/quote]Maybe if your spouse is elected to a federal government position you will be as proud as Michelle is to be an American.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

A spouse with a 2.6 GPA with lots of incompletes from Columbia who goes both ways?
Did Michelle lose her law license before or after Barack?

"A little weed and a little blow and whaddyano
with a stroke of your hand you're signin' bills that are the law of the land"

Maybe this country doesn't deserve to be saved. Here's a guy with a background so shady and decrepit you wouldn't even stoop to wipe some dogshit you accidentally stepped in off of your shoes with the paper its printed on with no other skills other than the ability to speak eloquently off of a teleprompter and he gets elected twice as pres. Once running against a genuine war hero and the other a business and organizational genius. This very guy nonchalantly goes off to bed after watching his country's ambassador get sodomized to death with a steel pipe and three other Americans killed.
This is definitely not the same country that supplied the men, the means and the wherewithal to raise its flag on the top of Mt Suribachi. We've gone off the rails. Badly. Maybe its the coke and the weed his supporters smoke or snort before going off to vote for him. I'm fairly certain that's the reason for the difference in behavior between the America of December 8th, 1941, when they lined up for blocks outside the military recruiting stations, and the Saturday after 9/11 when they lit candles in Central Park and later cried openly during the Simon and Garfunkle concert there.
Just remember, nearly half the country despises him with an unsurpassed intensity and the old axiom that if you give enough monkeys each a typewriter, eventually one of them will produce a work from William Shakespeare.

Last edited:
Mikey Moore said the same thing..I'm sure all those that died will be happy to know they did it so Obama could remain king

frikken liberals are warped human beings

I know the feeling. I listened to Obama's lip service last night about education and our place in the world and all I could think of was how his policies are reinforcing the mediocrity which resulted in a populace which would elect him.

Proud of a nation where elections are won not on ideas but on targeting specific demographics with whichever lie you feel will appeal to them most? Proud of a nation where the president relies on the silence of a complicit media?

Today I am not proud.

The reactions of a few friends have given me a few glimmers of hope. I'm proud of them and will probably regain pride in my nation.

But the sheer ignorance and complacency and sheeple-hood this nation has demonstrated recently makes me very sad today.

Mikey Moore said the same thing..I'm sure all those that died will be happy to know they did it so Obama could remain king

frikken liberals are warped human beings

To be fair, right after he said that, someone on the set cleared there throat and he said, "not in terms of hurting people". I don't believe the devastation bothered him one bit, but he realized what he had just said and thought over that last part in.

What an ass!

Immie

Everyday Obamabots sleep in the streets because of the storm, the more 2014 is going to be an ass kicker for Democraps over Congress seats.

I hope all these liberals on the east coast who love MSNBC heard this, because this is where those loons at that station are, they could give a shit less about people if it doesn’t advance their ideology

I know the feeling. I listened to Obama's lip service last night about education and our place in the world and all I could think of was how his policies are reinforcing the mediocrity which resulted in a populace which would elect him.

Proud of a nation where elections are won not on ideas but on targeting specific demographics with whichever lie you feel will appeal to them most? Proud of a nation where the president relies on the silence of a complicit media?

Today I am not proud.

The reactions of a few friends have given me a few glimmers of hope. I'm proud of them and will probably regain pride in my nation.

But the sheer ignorance and complacency and sheeple-hood this nation has demonstrated recently makes me very sad today.
Dunno about you two, but it takes a hell of a lot more than witnessing an election loss to an incompetent buffoon to make me lose my pride in my country.

Although the narcissist in chief would like it to be all about him, it's not. It never was.

It's about our Constitution and our founding principles that make us great, despite the lunacy of one buffoon and his doe-eyed groupies.

Forum List

Back