How Did The Tea Party Do Last Night?

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
406826_10151302553281796_205581230_n.jpg
:clap2:

Paul Ryan's still in office though...he squeaked through.

Bachmann had a tough time, she almost lost it, but managed to get away with a win.

I'd have LOVED to see her get her walking papers.

Bright side is, she's an attractive lady.

I've now come to find her more physically appealing that Sarah Palin, so at least there's that.

The GOP needs to kick these people to the curb. They should tell all the remaining members in Congress to shut the fuck up and work together, then not so subtly remind them that THEY are the reason that Romney is now a retired politician.

Bachmann had a tough time, she almost lost it, but managed to get away with a win.

I've now come to find her more physically appealing that Sarah Palin, so at least there's that.

LOL. you just know that her "macho" husband isn't "doing his job" with her. She is pretty entertaining too. :)

The graph needs to be updated with Allen West, DEFEATED, The supposed new teabagger darling Mia Love, DEFEATED :up:

Did you see Palin on Fox last night? Yikes!

Did you see Palin on Fox last night? Yikes!

She's going through all that book money and Fox News salary pretty fast.

Well it means I can show you how to start a third party. Republicans are done.

If you have an R after your name kiss your ass goodbye.

Now I don't want to do this "in the middle shit" but I think there are so many of us just so pissed off with the bullshit that is going on we can rock it.

I like the fight in most of you. I like it. Most of you are so angry I don't blame you.

Ok lets be honest. You want my money. You want me to support you.

My goodness aren't you embarrassed?

All you want is for me and others to work our asses off for you.

Just say it.

Forum List

Back