Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal

class envy and jealousy...The democratic platform.

Voting against your own economic interests because of racism, sexism, homophobia or wanting a gun to compensate for a tiny dick...the Republican Platform.

class envy, jealousy and now ad homs...look!..you even got in "racism" and "homophobia"..LMAO...your handlers will be very proud, little partisan! Good boy!

I was Republican for years. Saw the beast from the outside. Even saw the movers and shakers of your party express nothing but contempt for the Rubes when they thought no one was listening.

The GOP is about making the rich more comfortable. they get there by pushing buttons on people like you who will never be rich, but easily manipulated. I'm sorry you can't see that, but then again, it took far too long for me to figure it out.

more class envy and jealousy.

ok..ok..we get it..you envy wealthy people and blame the "other" party for everything that is wrong in your life...

omg, Hayes is a stupid hack. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. a video at the site

SNIP:

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
October 6, 2014 9:16 pm
MSNBC host Chris Hayes told United Mine Workers of America President Cecil Roberts that “in 50 years, no one should have a job mining coal in the world.”
Roberts, who also serves as vice president of the AFL-CIO, pushed back on Hayes’s comments, telling him to “accept science” just as Hayes wants him to “accept science” supporting climate change.
“You know and I know that’s not going to happen,” Roberts said. “Let’s talk about reality: Do you really believe that in your lifetime, you’re a young man, that you’re going to see the day that China stops using coal or even cuts back on using? No, you’re going to be 85 years old, heading into 90 years old looking to be on that Smuckers jar, and China is going to be burning more coal than they are right now, and India is going to be burning huge amounts of coal.”

ALL of it here:
Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal Washington Free Beacon

you say that like it's a bad thing.

You're willing to live without electricity so we can reduce our need for coal, right? Take one for the team...?

that's the alternative in your mind?

the alternative is developing and encouraging alternative energies.

now you know.

You're willing to live without electricity so we can reduce our need for coal, right? Take one for the team...?

We don't need to use coal.

In France, they get all their electric power from nuclear.
What a clown! No they don't. They get 75% from nuclear.
Ever see a map of france? Ever see a map of the u.s.?
Any idea what the population of france is compared to the u.s.?
How many nuclear plants does france have?
How many would it take to make 75% of all power for america?

...but ok..what if the "right" decided that nuclear was the way for america and we want to build 100 nuclear plants..LMFAO...the left whimpers about coal and oil and "green" energy....I can imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth over building nuclear plants...
You guys are funny!

omg, Hayes is a stupid hack. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. a video at the site

SNIP:

MSNBC host Chris Hayes told United Mine Workers of America President Cecil Roberts that “in 50 years, no one should have a job mining coal in the world.”
Roberts, who also serves as vice president of the AFL-CIO, pushed back on Hayes’s comments, telling him to “accept science” just as Hayes wants him to “accept science” supporting climate change.
“You know and I know that’s not going to happen,” Roberts said. “Let’s talk about reality: Do you really believe that in your lifetime, you’re a young man, that you’re going to see the day that China stops using coal or even cuts back on using? No, you’re going to be 85 years old, heading into 90 years old looking to be on that Smuckers jar, and China is going to be burning more coal than they are right now, and India is going to be burning huge amounts of coal.”

ALL of it here:
Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal Washington Free Beacon

now you know.

Unfortunately the rest of the world still runs on oil and coal...so anything you do to hamper/impede production hurts the economy and americans....
now you know.

ok..ok..we get it..you envy wealthy people and blame the "other" party for everything that is wrong in your life...

No, I blame the Republican Party for 30 years of policies putting the interest of the rich above the interests of working people.

Here's an easy one for you. Name FIVE policy questions where the interests of working people were championed by Republicans over the interests of rich people.

Should be easy enough for you to do, right?

...but ok..what if the "right" decided that nuclear was the way for america and we want to build 100 nuclear plants..LMFAO...the left whimpers about coal and oil and "green" energy....I can imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth over building nuclear plants...
You guys are funny!

Nobody's really complained about nuclear since the 1970s.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

now you know.

Unfortunately the rest of the world still runs on oil and coal...so anything you do to hamper/impede production hurts the economy and americans....
now you know.

really? most where do you get *that* bit of information?

most of europe uses nuclear energy.

china? since when do we follow china? this is an issue we really should be leading on.... instead of leading in religious zealotry, puritanism and waging war

No, I blame the Republican Party for 30 years of policies putting the interest of the rich above the interests of working people.

Like I said..class envy and jealousy...every post...

Here's an easy one for you. Name FIVE policy questions where the interests of working people were championed by Republicans over the interests of rich people.

I couldn't care less. I'm not going to run around in circles while you evade and dodge and change the subject every time you get cornered. I know your tactics and biases now.

I've said it before a hundred times, little partisan...the 2 party electoral system has failed.
Both parties and all three branches of gvmt have been infiltrated and twisted by special interests and are now corrupt beyond redemption.
Any system where half of the people at any given time are told "We won. Get over it" is beyond stupid and will only lead to conflict eventually.

This country can't be "fixed" by "electing" some more career politicians..The only way this country can be fixed at this point is to break it and start over.

I know I've just wasted 5 minutes typing a mature reply. Pearls before swine....I expect your response to be some more class envy along with some disparaging comments about the "other" party.
You hyperpartisans are quite comical when you march in lockstep together.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

You guys are funny!

Nobody's really complained about nuclear since the 1970s.

So you're saying that you'd be in favor of building a hundred nuclear power plants in america?
Are you sure?
Better check with the DNC first....

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

now you know.

now you know.

really? most where do you get *that* bit of information?

most of europe uses nuclear energy.

china? since when do we follow china? this is an issue we really should be leading on.... instead of leading in religious zealotry, puritanism and waging war

What a clown!.

Now you're a literalist, I see....the world runs on oil...and coal..

Hate it for you...Show me a car/truck/airplane that runs on "nuclear" fuel?

as a leftist, are you now saying that you would be in favor of building a hundred more nuclear plants in america?

I couldn't care less. I'm not going to run around in circles while you evade and dodge and change the subject every time you get cornered. I know your tactics and biases now.

I've said it before a hundred times, little partisan...the 2 party electoral system has failed.
Both parties and all three branches of gvmt have been infiltrated and twisted by special interests and are now corrupt beyond redemption.
Any system where half of the people at any given time are told "We won. Get over it" is beyond stupid and will only lead to conflict eventually.

This country can't be "fixed" by "electing" some more career politicians..The only way this country can be fixed at this point is to break it and start over.

I know I've just wasted 5 minutes typing a mature reply. Pearls before swine....I expect your response to be some more class envy along with some disparaging comments about the "other" party.

You really think a bunch of dope-smoking Libertarian fairy dust is a "mature" reply. "breaking' the country? Well, the RIght Wing has tried its best at that for the last decade.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the question.

You really think a bunch of dope-smoking Libertarian fairy dust is a "mature" reply. "breaking' the country? Well, the RIght Wing has tried its best at that for the last decade.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the question.

I answered the question and even explained my answer.
Pearls before swine....

So you're saying that you'd be in favor of building a hundred nuclear power plants in america?
Are you sure?
Better check with the DNC first....

Why? I still split my vote based on who I think has the best candidate. But I limit myself to candidates who can win and get something done.

..I didn't ask you how you voted, though, did I?
Why are you changing the subject now?

I answered the question and even explained my answer.
Pearls before swine....

That you can't answer the question becuase the 1%ers control your party, so you try to pretend to be a Libertarian?

Not that I can blame you. I wouldn't want to claim the GOP at this point, either.

I don't have a party joe...We've been over this many times before. Try to focus.

Forum List

Back