Nbc News: Pick Out The Propaganda

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am generally not interested in watching NBC News because I know it to be a Left Wing propaganda show masquerading as a "news" program. However, I am willing to sit through it with someone else on the condition that I am allowed to point out at least one example of deliberately misleading propaganda. I have yet to be disappointed in this regard.

Last night, Brian Williams stated that rich people are giving less to charity than poor or middle class people, citing an unspecified 5% statistic as describing charitable giving by the rich. It turns out that the percentage given by the rich between 2012 and 2013 went down by 5% while it remained the same for other groups. What this means is that a person making $1million per year reduced his/her giving from 20% to 19% of income while a person making $50,000 per year stayed the same at 2% of income. Are the rich really giving less than the poor?

This type of deceitful "reporting" by NBC is obviously intended to promote its "tax the rich" political agenda. Even if you support this agenda, is this a proper way to do it?

It amazes me that RWs support a party whose stated purpose is to keep them poor. They are truly brain dead.

Brain Williams is probably the best on TV news these days.

It amazes me that RWs support a party whose stated purpose is to keep them poor. They are truly brain dead.

Did the RWs do this?...
I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on them. Or at lease Bush. :slap:

food-2.jpg

Why do you bother to post such irrelevant drivel? I just cited an example of deceptive journalism and you respond about RW support for a political party? Are you having a psychotic episode?

Forum List

Back