Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal

What you liberals always seem to forget about the Clinton years is that he lowered the Capital Gains tax from 28% to 20% to spur the economy...signed an increase in the death tax exemption to $1,000,000 from $600,000...and signed into law both the creation of Roth IRAs and increases in the amounts people could put into tax free IRAs.

Yes, those things were forgettable because they had no effect on the economy.

And you base that on what, Joey?

Ah, so you don't want tax income of the wealthy, Joey...you simply want the government to seize their wealth?

Actually, I'd like to break out the guillotine for the wealthy, but some people would think that was harsh.

I'm all for bringing back the Estate Tax and raising their tax rates to 70%.

Not "harsh", Joey..."idiotic" is the word that springs to mind!

I'm curious, Joey...once you've seized the capital of the wealthy to pay for a few years of entitlements...where are you going to go for your next infusion of revenue?

I'm curious, Joey...once you've seized the capital of the wealthy to pay for a few years of entitlements...where are you going to go for your next infusion of revenue?

I think you are a little confused here, guy. When you take money from the rich and give it to the working class who actually created it, it doesn't vanish.

The problem with dipshits like you is that you have mistaken parasites for vital organs. Most of the world doesn't have uber rich like we do. German and Japanese companies don't pay their execs 8 figures for failing.

I think you are a little confused here, guy. When you take money from the rich and give it to the working class who actually created it, it doesn't vanish.

The problem with dipshits like you is that you have mistaken parasites for vital organs. Most of the world doesn't have uber rich like we do. German and Japanese companies don't pay their execs 8 figures for failing.

So the Germans and the Japanese don't have "uber rich", Joey? Really?

Back to your mantra about how it's the working class that "creates" wealth, Joey? When you seize the working capital of the wealthy just exactly where do you think the capital to expand or create new businesses is going to come from? Some sort of "worker's collective", I take it?

So the Germans and the Japanese don't have "uber rich", Joey? Really?

He'll say ANYthing if he can twist it into partisan politics or character assassination....he's just an agitator who pushes whatever position the DNC has that day...
marxist doubletalk like above is one of his favorite ploys.

Back to your mantra about how it's the working class that "creates" wealth, Joey? When you seize the working capital of the wealthy just exactly where do you think the capital to expand or create new businesses is going to come from? Some sort of "worker's collective", I take it?

Works for me. The wealthy aren't as necessary to the system as you think they are.

The sheer stupidity of that remark boggles the mind, Joey! You need to sue whatever college you claim to have graduated from for "non-performance". You didn't LEARN anything so God knows you shouldn't have PAID them anything!

The sheer stupidity of that remark boggles the mind, Joey! You need to sue whatever college you claim to have graduated from for "non-performance". You didn't LEARN anything so God knows you shouldn't have PAID them anything!

Guy, the only lesson that counts in my life was learned at my last job where I got burned because I got injured.

Fuck rich people and the Dressage Horses they rode in on.

omg, Hayes is a stupid hack. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. a video at the site

SNIP:

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
October 6, 2014 9:16 pm
MSNBC host Chris Hayes told United Mine Workers of America President Cecil Roberts that “in 50 years, no one should have a job mining coal in the world.”
Roberts, who also serves as vice president of the AFL-CIO, pushed back on Hayes’s comments, telling him to “accept science” just as Hayes wants him to “accept science” supporting climate change.
“You know and I know that’s not going to happen,” Roberts said. “Let’s talk about reality: Do you really believe that in your lifetime, you’re a young man, that you’re going to see the day that China stops using coal or even cuts back on using? No, you’re going to be 85 years old, heading into 90 years old looking to be on that Smuckers jar, and China is going to be burning more coal than they are right now, and India is going to be burning huge amounts of coal.”

ALL of it here:
Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal Washington Free Beacon

you say that like it's a bad thing.

class envy and jealousy...The democratic platform.

Voting against your own economic interests because of racism, sexism, homophobia or wanting a gun to compensate for a tiny dick...the Republican Platform.

class envy, jealousy and now ad homs...look!..you even got in "racism" and "homophobia"..LMAO...your handlers will be very proud, little partisan! Good boy!

I wonder if chris also envisions a world where corporations are banned,no one works.
Government provides for all our needs.Leaving all of us free to frolick in the forests,free to write poetry to engage in love with both sexes without shame or fear of retribution.

In other words....

Liberal Utopia.
great post. Well said.

class envy and jealousy...The democratic platform.

Voting against your own economic interests because of racism, sexism, homophobia or wanting a gun to compensate for a tiny dick...the Republican Platform.

class envy, jealousy and now ad homs...look!..you even got in "racism" and "homophobia"..LMAO...your handlers will be very proud, little partisan! Good boy!

I was Republican for years. Saw the beast from the outside. Even saw the movers and shakers of your party express nothing but contempt for the Rubes when they thought no one was listening.

The GOP is about making the rich more comfortable. they get there by pushing buttons on people like you who will never be rich, but easily manipulated. I'm sorry you can't see that, but then again, it took far too long for me to figure it out.

omg, Hayes is a stupid hack. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. a video at the site

SNIP:

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
October 6, 2014 9:16 pm
MSNBC host Chris Hayes told United Mine Workers of America President Cecil Roberts that “in 50 years, no one should have a job mining coal in the world.”
Roberts, who also serves as vice president of the AFL-CIO, pushed back on Hayes’s comments, telling him to “accept science” just as Hayes wants him to “accept science” supporting climate change.
“You know and I know that’s not going to happen,” Roberts said. “Let’s talk about reality: Do you really believe that in your lifetime, you’re a young man, that you’re going to see the day that China stops using coal or even cuts back on using? No, you’re going to be 85 years old, heading into 90 years old looking to be on that Smuckers jar, and China is going to be burning more coal than they are right now, and India is going to be burning huge amounts of coal.”

ALL of it here:
Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal Washington Free Beacon

you say that like it's a bad thing.

You're willing to live without electricity so we can reduce our need for coal, right? Take one for the team...?

Forum List

Back