Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Christie threatened a citizen for disagreeing with his postion.

Your going down tonight is a fucking physical threat

Is there anything you don't conflate to something beyond recognition?

And Christie making a "physical threat" to anyone is beyond laughable. You have a look at him? He's one doughnut away from a heart attack.

you won't laugh if you were standing in his shadow the moment he collapses like wtc7.

he is a man with political power.

He told a citizen they were going down tonight.

I dont think it was sexual , I think it was a Jersy style threat

:lol:

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

There be many butt hurt here doc.

Ar-15

GT and ravi

all butthurt.

for the overly sexual minded libtards outraged here...

If something is going down its about to take place. For example...
Get your ass over here shits going down!

Now, get your tiny little minds out of the gutter, and try coming up with a real issue for once.

You're free to interpret what he said in any way you see fit. "Sweetheart."

And Christie making a "physical threat" to anyone is beyond laughable. You have a look at him? He's one doughnut away from a heart attack.

you won't laugh if you were standing in his shadow the moment he collapses like wtc7.

you're a liar. Please show us the exact wording where he told her 'she' was going down.

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

A well known informal colloquialism is analogous to, effectively, telling a girl to suck a dick?

I'm going to bump Cuyo's post, as the lack of recognition of what Christie was actually saying is more than one would expect out of people who go outside once in a while.

Some people can't help their partisan kneejerks.

Now, get your tiny little minds out of the gutter, and try coming up with a real issue for once.

And I don't interpret it to be sexual. you do. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

If you're going to tell women to blow you - you don't belong being Governor. I don't even set the standard that low for myself,, Mr. Foul Mouthed in the flesh, let alone a fucking Governor.

no one will go down on christie.

and even if, then said sad person will not find the peepee to blow between the rolls.

christie will certainly not be able to direct the sad person to his peepee, as he himself has not seen his own peepmatz for decades.

Since you appear to have interpreted it in your own 'unique' way, I don't think the rest of us need your permission to 'interpret' it any other way. He said 'something', not 'someone'. He did not refer to an individual - no matter how much you wish he had.

The really sad part of this is that this is the level of 'political discussion' in this country. How seriously pathetic.

Christie threatened a citizen for disagreeing with his postion.

Your going down tonight is a fucking physical threat

Thanks for the first laugh of the day.

Check out the full court press from the Right Wingnut Brigade.

This has them pretty shaken.

And I don't interpret it to be sexual. you do. Get your mind out of the gutter.

That's because there was nothing sexual about it. This is just another pathetic 'flame' masquerading as 'politics'.

bingo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUKyvEAb43A]United Way (Commercial) w/Troy Brown - YouTube[/ame]

Your stupidity has few limits.

Perhaps you should post my quote instead of fantasizing.

Your memory has many limits.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations.
" - Full-Auto

I GUESS THE MIGHT BE TIME IS ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION.

Its ok your still butt hurt and thats all I ask. :badgrin:

Wow...you think that makes your post somehow...better. :doubt:

Since you appear to have interpreted it in your own 'unique' way, I don't think the rest of us need your permission to 'interpret' it any other way. He said 'something', not 'someone'. He did not refer to an individual - no matter how much you wish he had.

The really sad part of this is that this is the level of 'political discussion' in this country. How seriously pathetic.

Interesting that the article itself from Yahoo "news" (not exactly a conservative think-tank) mentions nothing of a sexual nature in the quote or an individual threat to the protestor.

Your memory has many limits.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations.
" - Full-Auto

I GUESS THE MIGHT BE TIME IS ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION.

Its ok your still butt hurt and thats all I ask. :badgrin:

Wow...you think that makes your post somehow...better. :doubt:

I dont attempt the high ground, I am quite content to deal with the left on their level.

When I need someone from the left to be butt hurt, this forum is the place to go.

I wonder why the crowd giggled and seemed to "get it," but uh, people here just don't seem to comprehend innuendo at ALL, lol. wowza.

Forum List

Back