Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Hello... Any moderators out there who can clarify this...?

I'm not a mod. I only play one on TV.

However, I can tell you that anyone can make those search tags. I was clued in by someone else but it is such a royal pain in the ass that it isn't worth the bother, imo.

But others apparently don't feel the same.

weird....every time I click on this thread and no matter what page it is, I am always brought to post #160 and it's only for this thread.

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

How does this disgusting fat slob manage to wipe his ass?

His popularity amazes me. But if he were elected President I'm sure the rest of the world would consider him symbolically appropriate.

I live in New Jersey and I despise this morbidly obese pus-boil.

Fatist.

This so weird. If I click on the last page it brings me to 160. First page, to 160. I can't even read the last two I made....almost certainly this one too.

However, I can tell you that anyone can make those search tags. I was clued in by someone else but it is such a royal pain in the ass that it isn't worth the bother, imo.

They show up in a different spot than the ones you're mentioning.........but if you look above the quick reply box there's an "edit tags" button, and you just type something and hit save and it pops a tag next to my test tag "smoke a blunt to fatness"

fyi

Thank you for the feedback. As I said previously, I think they're funny. I'm glad someone has the time and inclination to do them. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

How does this disgusting fat slob manage to wipe his ass?

His popularity amazes me. But if he were elected President I'm sure the rest of the world would consider him symbolically appropriate.

I live in New Jersey and I despise this morbidly obese pus-boil.

Fatist.
Not really. I know lots of fat people. Fat is okay. But this gluttonous degenerate is in a category well beyond just "fat." He must eat like a pig. And his rampant ego imparts special emphasis to his grotesquely offensive, self-induced deformity.

Ugly bastard.

Forum List

Back